eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old January 24th, 2014, 02:08 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AAP accused of vigilantism

I heard no govt workers want to work with AAP.. the way they are branding everybody as nikamma and dishonest.. most Delhi govt employees are saying to AAP ministers and MLAs .. we are nikamma and ghooskhor, do the work yourself.

This extremist attitude and behaving like 'doodh ka dhula' will never make the country progress.. where will you find middle ground to push bills and legislation? To run a govt you need support of opposition in the house.
Old January 24th, 2014, 03:53 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
I heard no govt workers want to work with AAP..
But they are the only ones who will be left with jobs (even if they are suspended) if AKonomics is applied with full force
Old January 24th, 2014, 06:42 PM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

The couple of early moves AAP has made could be seen as necessary because they were implementing their pre-poll promises. That's the optimistic take. The pessimistic take is AAP's economic policies won't do much for economic growth.

But from whatever I know of AAP so far, there is no clarity to their economic policies. They haven't thought through most of these issues.

Open letter to Arvind Kejriwal
Old January 24th, 2014, 06:50 PM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
These opinion polls are a joke.. I saw the sample space/size of Delhi's LS prediction was 951 people.. thats like less than 0.1% of the population of Delhi's voting public (total = 98 Lakhs, if half vote then 49 Lakhs).
In the event that AAP contests LS seats from multiple states, people who might otherwise have voted for BJP might opt for AAP. Congress is going to lose anyway. The bigger impact of AAP contesting a lot of seats will be on the BJP.

Voters who are fed up with the manner in which Congress and BJP operate and see AAP as a welcome change will vote for them.

The topi became the crown
Old January 25th, 2014, 09:15 PM
Senior eCharchan

The inauspicious alignment of the planets is causing the fine ladies and gentlemen of AAP to behave in a somewhat erratic fashion.

Madness of King Kejriwal: AAP dons its khap panchayat avatar
Old January 26th, 2014, 01:26 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayt View Post
But from whatever I know of AAP so far, there is no clarity to their economic policies. They haven't thought through most of these issues.
AAP's economic policy. It is now my latest example for 'Oxymoron'. The earlier example was, "Janata Dal (United)".
Old January 26th, 2014, 06:46 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
AAP's economic policy. It is now my latest example for 'Oxymoron'. The earlier example was, "Janata Dal (United)".
They are opposing FDI in multi-brand retail too.

Maybe I am mistaken, but I think their argument was that this would hit traders.

I don't find that a convincing argument. In India, even Walmart would be upscale (based on socio-economic conditions here); only a certain demographic will regularly shop there. Everyone else will continue to shop at the kirana shop around the corner, particularly for the convenience factor. Who is going to go more than a half kilometre to buy a few provisions, especially given the traffic nightmares in peak hours in most cities? It seems improbable that lots of corner kirana shops will close down. Nowadays, chains like Reliance, FoodWorld/Spencer's, More (owned by Aditya Birla group), Heritage (owned by Chandrababu Naidu), etc. coexist peacefully with the local kirana shops; the local kirana shops are still doing good, generally speaking. Even if MNCs come, there will always be a sizeable market and a demographic for the local kirana shops.

Moreover, there's even some clause to source a certain percentage from local manufacturers, and this percentage is gradually increased.
Old January 26th, 2014, 06:51 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

The point about FDI is that the country has decided about implementing Fdi.. A state going against it gives fractured decision and one saw how markets reacted soon after they announced the decision.

I am in favor of fdi.. India must move to digital transactions and modern retail.. No more kacchi raseed.. All transactions in a stores must be recorded.
Old January 27th, 2014, 11:48 AM

good article about what may be cooking in Delhi .. looks accurate to me.

The elected government in Delhi will fall. The time frame for this to happen ranges between 15 days and a month.
Old January 27th, 2014, 01:57 PM

This Chootnath Bharti will bring down AAP He is giving more and more material to AAP opposers to press for his resignation.. and if that happens it will be a major embarrassment.

Quote:
Somnath Bharti deletes tweet criticizing President Pranab Mukherjee

Delhi law minister Somnath Bharti on Monday criticized President Pranab Mukherjee's comment against "populist anarchy" and asked in a tweet whether the 1984 and 2002 riots were agitations?

Somnath Bharti later in the day deleted the tweet.

"If AAP actions were Anarchy, what would Hon President consider 1984 and 2002 riots as? Agitation? Lol. A good joke Mr President !!!" Bharti tweeted earlier in the day, indirectly pointing fingers at the Congress for the anti-Sikh riots in 1984 and the Bharatiya Janata Party for the 2002 riots in Gujarat.

Bharti deleted the tweet in the evening.

Mukherjee, in his Republic Day address to the nation on Sunday, made a veiled attack on the Aam Aadmi Party government and chief minister Arvind Kejriwal, saying that "populist anarchy" was no substitute for governance.

LINK
Old January 27th, 2014, 10:10 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

The article author might be better informed but I had seen in the news channels that a noco motion can only be sent after expressing support (on the floor) after a certain time (six months or 11 months or something like that I do not recall).. so the time frame seems a little too grand if such is the case.

AK was quoted as saying that they do not care if the govenment is pulled down because a) they never were intent on it in the first place and were forced to (which I kinda agree), and b) they never asked for anybodies support kong or otherwise (which is also something I sorta agree), and c) 30 days is no time frame to judge any government when others have been given years together.. nay decades to perform which also I agree, d) Promises of implementing certain laws within x days is possible only in case of a clear majority (which is also something I agree and heck in a country where a drivers license takes 2 months in many cases, you are talking policy moves).. So all in all, everyone is making a grand fool of themself and AAP is getting wound up for no good reason.

Hang in there.. these irritants will pass. Most of the stuff being spewed out are malicious propaganda.. for instance there is supposedly a WEB page by an NRI who regrest voting for AAP.

First.. WHO is the NRI?
Two.. just because it is a web page it is genuine?? (Google and other chanavatana operators give you free templates and it takes about 10$ to register a web site and say another 10$ to give it a reasonably professional look),
Three, what is the URL? no outlet mentioned that.

Four it has aparantly 3000 hits.. (couting bots, and google search, and party workers logging in from cyber cafes.. that is peanuts in a country with a population of .. gazbaseruollion.. and how many of those hits were from N. Delhi and how many from genuine regretters?)..

Saale chewtiyaa banaane ko aur koi nahi milaa? The thing is, you shout loud enough for long enough with no one questioning the authenticity of such a shout has 2 effects..

a) gullible ones will fall for it, but sadly most of those are uneducated ones who are not the majority that AAP enjoys support from. So net effect is there but how much it affects the AAP bottomline? Anybodys guess is as good as mine.

b) Shout and no one cares to question, it will die out and faster than it registerd in ones head, faster it will disappear.

Govt emps don't want to work for AAP.. fine.. WHO IS THAT GOVT Empolyee.. he does not want to work so why be anonymous?? And who is asking him to continue working.. quit you ass.. who the fukk cares?
Old January 27th, 2014, 10:14 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Pranab M. Was out of place with his comment.. He is supposed to be the pres and therefore his loyalty should be towards the country and not towards any party and should be above political agenda.. he has no business giving out his political views from the stage of RD parade.

He was a kongressi.. and is still adicted to kissing the wrinkled white italian arse.. habits die hard even if after a few years in rehab.

http://presidentofindia.nic.in/profile.html
Old January 29th, 2014, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
The article author might be better informed but I had seen in the news channels that a noco motion can only be sent after expressing support (on the floor) after a certain time (six months or 11 months or something like that I do not recall).. so the time frame seems a little too grand if such is the case.

AK was quoted as saying that they do not care if the govenment is pulled down because a) they never were intent on it in the first place and were forced to (which I kinda agree), and b) they never asked for anybodies support kong or otherwise (which is also something I sorta agree), and c) 30 days is no time frame to judge any government when others have been given years together.. nay decades to perform which also I agree, d) Promises of implementing certain laws within x days is possible only in case of a clear majority (which is also something I agree and heck in a country where a drivers license takes 2 months in many cases, you are talking policy moves).. So all in all, everyone is making a grand fool of themself and AAP is getting wound up for no good reason.

Hang in there.. these irritants will pass. Most of the stuff being spewed out are malicious propaganda.. for instance there is supposedly a WEB page by an NRI who regrest voting for AAP.

First.. WHO is the NRI?
Two.. just because it is a web page it is genuine?? (Google and other chanavatana operators give you free templates and it takes about 10$ to register a web site and say another 10$ to give it a reasonably professional look),
Three, what is the URL? no outlet mentioned that.

Four it has aparantly 3000 hits.. (couting bots, and google search, and party workers logging in from cyber cafes.. that is peanuts in a country with a population of .. gazbaseruollion.. and how many of those hits were from N. Delhi and how many from genuine regretters?)..

Saale chewtiyaa banaane ko aur koi nahi milaa? The thing is, you shout loud enough for long enough with no one questioning the authenticity of such a shout has 2 effects..

a) gullible ones will fall for it, but sadly most of those are uneducated ones who are not the majority that AAP enjoys support from. So net effect is there but how much it affects the AAP bottomline? Anybodys guess is as good as mine.

b) Shout and no one cares to question, it will die out and faster than it registerd in ones head, faster it will disappear.

Govt emps don't want to work for AAP.. fine.. WHO IS THAT GOVT Empolyee.. he does not want to work so why be anonymous?? And who is asking him to continue working.. quit you ass.. who the fukk cares?
Everybody knows that AAP itself will be a big gainer in case the govt goes down. So, it is playing this game of 'Please withdraw the support'.

And it is not about giving time to govt. It is about doing things outside the scope (Out of Box as AK says). A Danish woman gets raped. No fault of AK. Delhi Police is under Centre for the simple reason that it is the national capital. But then, AK had mocked SD for saying that DP is controlled by Centre. So his spammer turned law minister decides that catching 'Wo Log' of South Delhi will help curb rapes. Of course he has become the 'Hero of Khirkee', who will protect its resident from 'Wo Log', which is how the residents were referring to Africans in NDTV. Of course they were also using other terms, which would be US equvalents for what Dirty has been using for DK.

One of the 'achievements' has been stopping FDI in retail. It has been over a year since centre o[ened it up and Walmart or others still are far from starting up anything. So, what difference is it making. He is not anti FDI per se. Does not matter, no FDI or for that matter investment may come in. In fact, the ex Tax man could very well know that if the govt lasts longer, all the holes in the policies will start showing up. Reduced power tariff - but more power cuts. Free water - but hey, Haryana is not giving us water.

Of COurse, Cong is the old guru of populism and one Sanjay Nirupam has already become like AK of Mumbai (Swamiji, what happened to your old favorite Gurudas Kamat and Magaret Alva)

In Fact YSR truimphed over CBN in 2004 by promising (and delivering) free power to farmers.

In Short. The AAP guys are trying hard to get out of this govt thing. And the biggest achievement is that no one hears about Na Mo nowadays.
Old January 29th, 2014, 01:09 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eureka ! I found it, I knew you couldn't write this kind of English. So this is where you copied it from? When will you ever use your own knowledge?

shaktizyzzva

LINK
He did not come back to this thread after this disclosure.......
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old January 30th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Banned

zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute

Since the past month or so news without AAP and kejriwal is unimaginable.The media has made Arvind Kejriwal the Amitabh Bachchan of Indian Politics.