eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old January 22nd, 2014, 02:22 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Posh , Posher , Poshest

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzzva View Post
Poshness fundamentally varies with individual perception. One may regard poshest residential areas as the ones which are expensive, while others may attribute the same to emaculate, green areas. Few others may dream of tranquil, quiet neighborhoods and call such places as the poshest colonies. So you require to designate what you're probing for.

The one region of Delhi that covers virtually all the good points to make a poshest place is Central Delhi. It is orchestrated, immaculate, green, very less polluted, least population density, quiet and damn expensive. Central Delhi has proximate to 50% green cover, around 48% to be precise. It is the region where the puissance of the country resides.Though There are culled localities where prevalent man may reside, such as Lodhi Estate, INA, Sarojini Nagar, Lakshmibai Nagar, Karol Bagh, etc and these are the worst of the Central Dlhi localities. So you can verbalize the politicians and well wishers occupy the poshest places in the city.

Next follows South Delhi- expensive, green, unsullied, historic, though not well-orchestrated. It is the second most posh locality of Delhi after Central Delhi. South Delhi has 20-25% green cover and is the second highest among all zones of Delhi. Places like Safdarjung Development Area- Delhi , Hauz Khas, Greater Kailash, Alaknanda, Vasant Kunj, Defence Colony, New Friends Colony, Green Park, etc are considered as the second poshest localities in Delhi for some of these reasons or the other
thank you for explanation.. a map would have helped much more.. you know a picture is worth a thousand words.

The point though is that free water is of no use if you don't get it daily.. so are you supposed to bathe 7 times the day you get water once a week? and would you get ~5000 litres that day?
Old January 23rd, 2014, 08:16 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AAP accused of vigilantism

Eureka ! I found it, I knew you couldn't write this kind of English. So this is where you copied it from? When will you ever use your own knowledge?

shaktizyzzva

LINK
Old January 23rd, 2014, 11:30 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

some guys are proud to be copy pasters- example

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqar View Post
hi fool,
i am not saying that i wrote this post, i am saying proudly that yes i copy paste it, because u should always spread truth by everymean(copy paste included in it)
and what do u mean by read handed u fool...
sachi baat jahaan say bhi miley usay sab ko batana chaaheye bay shak is say tum indians ko aag lafey yaa mirchaain..
but fact is fact and i copy paste all the facts and i am proud of it
understand?
Old January 23rd, 2014, 08:53 PM
Senior eCharchan

ungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Shaktiman bhai, how can you say he copied and pasted from another? He may happen to be the same person "The Cool" on yahoo page and must have pasted his own Originally written reply here.

Don't forget - Gangadhar hi Shaktiman hai !!!
Old January 24th, 2014, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ungalprasad View Post
Shaktiman bhai, how can you say he copied and pasted from another? He may happen to be the same person "The Cool" on yahoo page and must have pasted his own Originally written reply here.

Don't forget - Gangadhar hi Shaktiman hai !!!
Shaktiman to main hoon.. to woh Gangadhar hua.. sahi bole aap
Old January 24th, 2014, 10:38 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Those vigilante-style raids by the two AAP ministers were bad, but it does look like the fledgling AAP has scared the hell out of the BJP.

BJP thought they would get all the anti-incumbency votes, but now they have a competitor.
Old January 24th, 2014, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayt View Post
Those vigilante-style raids by the two AAP ministers were bad, but it does look like the fledgling AAP has scared the hell out of the BJP.

BJP thought they would get all the anti-incumbency votes, but now they have a competitor.
These opinion polls are a joke.. I saw the sample space/size of Delhi's LS prediction was 951 people.. thats like less than 0.1% of the population of Delhi's voting public (total = 98 Lakhs, if half vote then 49 Lakhs).

LINK
Old January 24th, 2014, 12:02 PM

Suresh18 is on a distinguished road

whatever poll says, AAP gave we normal, day-to-day, non-NRI, on-the-face Indians an option to vote for common man as against pappu and maut ke saudager.
Old January 24th, 2014, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suresh18 View Post
whatever poll says, AAP gave we normal, day-to-day, non-NRI, on-the-face Indians an option to vote for common man as against pappu and maut ke saudager.
vote for anarchy and communism, maoism? vote for item girl of politics? nice..
Old January 24th, 2014, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
vote for anarchy and communism, maoism? vote for item girl of politics? nice..

I logged into echarcha to escape twitter and fuckbook. but pappu and maut ke saudager have their feeleers everywhere.

Old January 24th, 2014, 12:17 PM

Quote:
I logged into echarcha to escape twitter and fuckbook. but pappu and maut ke saudager have their feeleers everywhere.

looks like you are an AAPtard expecting so see scum like you everywhere..
Old January 24th, 2014, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
looks like you are an AAPtard expecting so see scum like you everywhere..
I am a normal, salaried, tax-paying, on 9-5 job worker. don't have much vision like you about world and india. only worried about home loan instalment and monthly expenses.

so, AAP is a respite to chose between pappu and maut ka saudagar.

my choice might be flawed in your vision (assumed solely based on your reply), but you are not on my seat too.
Old January 24th, 2014, 12:54 PM
Senior eCharchan

Gr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am a normal, salaried, tax-paying, on 9-5 job worker. don't have much vision like you about world and india. only worried about home loan instalment and monthly expenses.

my choice might be flawed in your vision (assumed solely based on your reply), but you are not on my seat too.
Yes, its all about choices. You choose to be a normal, salaried, tax-paying, a 9-5 job worker without any vision about world and India. You choose to worry about home loan installments and monthly expenses. You choose to ignore bigger causes to save few Rs in water and electricity bills. You choose to vote for a person who lie straight face on TV. Similarly, people will choose to vote for a person with some credentials. Yes, its all about the choices in life.

Ek he ulloo kafi hai barbade gulistan kee liya,
Anjamye gulistan kya hoga jab har daal pee ulloo bethe hoon
Old January 24th, 2014, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8_Hindustani View Post
Yes, its all about choices. You choose to be a normal, salaried, tax-paying, a 9-5 job worker without any vision about world and India. You choose to worry about home loan installments and monthly expenses. You choose to ignore bigger causes to save few Rs in water and electricity bills. You choose to vote for a person who lie straight face on TV. Similarly, people will choose to vote for a person with some credentials. Yes, its all about the choices in life.
Good, I am again glad you understood me in detail.

but being an aam admi, I can still cheer-faad (at my own will) your @#$% by asking, what are you?, whats your choice? and whats your choice based on (among-aam-namo-pappu)..... (not Sheila-munni-kamli)?

now, are you in a position to answer as simple as I said about my choice? or just dhoom 3 or jai ho kind dhuwa-and-hawa kinda answer?
Old January 24th, 2014, 01:37 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If you are a govt or a PSU worker, then AAP is the right choice for you. You can spend the whole day discussing AAP in the office and no one would be able to do much to you. However, i would recommend you could as well vote for CPI/CPM, they are also honest, have the same policies and Prakash Karat also moves around in a Wagon R. Only, they are sans the dramebaazi and would not play into racist sentiments of South Delhiites. If however, you are a private sector employee (which i doubt since you gave your timings as 9 to 5, which are lower than what a typical pvt sector guy would work in India),
AAP would ensure that you employer would cut down or shut down shop and you could then again spend all day praising AAP.

How - Mr AK is an ex income tax man and has shown a contempt for business even before he came to power. He will make sure that rather than expanding business, all the businesses will be preparing to face Taxmen or auditors. So, who will do business in such a case.