eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old June 9th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Senior eCharchan

chaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ipaidabribe.com: Upload tales of bribing

This is one seriously pissed-off customer.

Exit Visa for US Citizen Baby born in India
Reported : June 10, 2011 - 04:47 | City : New Delhi | Paid On : July 28, 2011 | FRRO/ HOME MINISTRY

Department: FRRO/ HOME MINISTRY
Office Location: RK Puram office
Transaction: Investigator-RK Puram office
Bribe Type: personal
Details: FRRO - Delhi, India - a department of thieves, scam artists, cheats and crooks

Me and my wife both US Citizens had a beautiful baby boy born in India, so we went to our US Embassy and got his US Passport, no problem. But guess what, India requires even new-borns to obtain an "exit visa" to leave. I understand Visa to enter but Visa to exit? Wait till you read the whole scam.

This along with all matters related to foreigners are handled by this agency FRRO (Foreigners Regional Registration Office) set up for the sole purpose of harassing, blackmailing, stealing and coaxing money out of foreigners in India. There are agents and "dalals " outside premises at both the RK Puram location and the MHA office in Jaiselmer House on Man ********** Road. These goons quoted me anywhere from USD $ 250- $ 400 and that is split up and down the ladder of both MHA and FRRO staff. MHA is Ministry of Home Affairs that tells FRRO whether to give or deny exit visas and start

Investigations to coax money out of people. Countries like Australia, Canada the US do not have any outfit like FRRO, they all arrest and prosecute law breaking foreigners, catch them at the airport, ban them from coming back again if they have over stayed but no one has set up an extensive out fit several miles apart to con folks. MHA gives you an envelope that you take to FRRO in RK Puram then they send their findings to MHA on Man ********** Road and you keep going back and forth to both these offices paying cab fares and wasting days of your life.

Our new born did not break any laws and the US Vice-consul wrote a letter asking that the exit visa be granted ASAP but since both FRRO and MHA are set up to steal and scam, those things have no value.

Our case was handled by this mosquito looking man and his ugly co-worker both Bengalis, he called us back at 5 PM and gave a brown envelope knowing full well that he had asked for an inquiry not giving exit visa but told us on our face, go back to the FRRO, give the brown sealed envelope and they will give you the exit visa and you can catch your flight tonight. Such is the audacity of these scoundrels. This Bhattacharjee & Chakravorty are a shame on mankind, a disgrace on humanity and the lowest scum of the earth. Imagine who will harass a new born baby.

At the FRRO the matter was forwarded to the investigative wing all rushed by my personal efforts or else a week or two is no problem, The next day a guy came to our place of stay and met my wife and baby. This fellow started asking me about my VISA if I had ever overstayed in the past. The inquiry is about my sonís exit visa but this pos was trying to expand his scope to drag me and my wife. He took copies of our Visas, which were valid and we had never overstayed. Overstayed in India now that is funny, I guess you have to stay longer to taste those ď SamosasĒ We bribed This clown with Rd 5000/- he said we will file a report by 10:30 the next day, guess what the mofo never showed up till 2:30 PM and when he gave his report to be forwarded to MHA the middle men all itching to get some money blocked it from going for several days.

I then went to see the Asst. FRRO a Mr. Tirkey who first promised to help but then joined the rest of the gang. His last promise that my file will be at MHA by noon tomorrow. I seriously doubt that and my guess is that they will harass me and my wife and baby some more till we pay. They know that we are loosing our paychecks and spending money to live here in India, itís a double whammy.

FRRO should be abolished, India set this up so foreign terrorist will register and tell them when they are about to blow a building so they can catch them, imbeciles if you ask me. If we had a FRRO I bet the 9/11 cowards would have promptly registered. India needs foreign direct investment to build its infrastructure and 16% of its GDP comes from export but it is treating foreigners like this so that when 1000s of these scammed folks return home I am sure they will praise India and recommend friends to visit India. This is like suicide for India, sending out an army with a word of mouth weapon, avoid India.

We are a US Citizen family stuck in India against our will in broad day light, we are loosing pay checks, perhaps our jobs, airline ticket change fees and cost of living in New Delhi. These crooks have no morals or character and such despicable conduct that my linguistic skills fail to describe this situation.

The best part is in this country of chaos and trash left all over no one cares. There is this rich dude Ambani who is building a personal residence 24 stories high in Bombay while millions live in squalor in the slums. The man has no shame and common folks are proud of him that he is so rich that he is building such a huge home. Warren Buffet still lives in the same house from 30 years ago, he does have vacation homes etc etc but wasting money to this degree to impress the world.

Hope someone will read this and punish these crooks at FRRO Man ********** Road and RK *******
Old June 9th, 2011, 06:15 PM
Senior eCharchan

GameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Sirjee...you are definitely not a chaiwaala and are more like a high-waala...I mean oonchay log...

when the website exists for the sole purpose of people sharing notes on corruption...I dont think it does anything apart from provide people a chimney to let off the steam that they can let off from their backside...

the complaint in your last post is from a desi, who cannot stop impressing everyone reading about how he and his wife and their new born are all US CITIZENS....that seems to be a greater concern to him than the problem he is facing...so hes letting off the steam that he doesnt have the courage to let off in front of the ugly bangaalis hes so nicely describing using his US CITIZEN fingers...

point is...as I have said earlier as well...revolutions do not come about when one day a bunch of friends decides to camp at the city centre after school, instead of going home...and a failed revolution is called sedition and treason...

to play the game right and to score and above all to win, there needs to be an all contingencies covered plan...

bits and pieces activism looks clumsy at best...

every country has its system...I remember reading a gentleman called Xandu here...and I always remember what he said...paraphrasing him he said...''you need to be able to beat the system to be able to change it...rise to its top to be in a position to do so...ranting only gets you sore bums...put me in India, I will climb to the top, put me in pakistan - I will rule the place, put me in a shithole, I will be the top turd''....

I hope you understand...you seem to be pretty balances always, so just thought will write a self demeaningly serious reply...this goes for all the threads by the way..baba blackback...annna ''kournikova'' hazare....Gandhi lungi private ltd(congress) and india chaddi inc(BJP/RSS etc.)...
Old June 10th, 2011, 04:04 AM
Senior eCharchan

chaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOn View Post
Sirjee...you are definitely not a chaiwaala and are more like a high-waala...I mean oonchay log...

when the website exists for the sole purpose of people sharing notes on corruption...I dont think it does anything apart from provide people a chimney to let off the steam that they can let off from their backside...

the complaint in your last post is from a desi, who cannot stop impressing everyone reading about how he and his wife and their new born are all US CITIZENS....that seems to be a greater concern to him than the problem he is facing...so hes letting off the steam that he doesnt have the courage to let off in front of the ugly bangaalis hes so nicely describing using his US CITIZEN fingers...

point is...as I have said earlier as well...revolutions do not come about when one day a bunch of friends decides to camp at the city centre after school, instead of going home...and a failed revolution is called sedition and treason...

to play the game right and to score and above all to win, there needs to be an all contingencies covered plan...

every country has its system...I remember reading a gentleman called Xandu here...and I always remember what he said...paraphrasing him he said...''you need to be able to beat the system to be able to change it...rise to its top to be in a position to do so...ranting only gets you sore bums...put me in India, I will climb to the top, put me in pakistan - I will rule the place, put me in a shithole, I will be the top turd''....

I hope you understand...you seem to be pretty balances always, so just thought will write a self demeaningly serious reply...this goes for all the threads by the way..baba blackback...annna ''kournikova'' hazare....Gandhi lungi private ltd(congress) and india chaddi inc(BJP/RSS etc.)...

OK. Point taken. My take is simple.

One, I thought it was an interesting idea. Tons of newsprint is used up talking about corruption, and these people have done something, however small, about it. And I do appreciate it.

Two, they have had at least one small, sweet success. An IPS officer, Bangalore Transport Commissioner Bhaskar Rao invited the website team to talk to his staff. After discussions with the website team on some ideas to mitigate the problem, he followed up with some actions including starting an automated driving test centre in Bangalore (to reduce corruption there).

Three, as an example, take the case of police constables. They are overworked and paid a pittance for salaries, and therefore they try to supplement their income with Rs. 100/- bribes. If their salaries are increased, they have less incentive to ask for bribes. In the case of traffic constables, they have to stand in the blazing sun and breathe in the noxious fumes. Jus' saying.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Thank you. God bless.
Old June 10th, 2011, 05:06 AM
Banned / Unbanned

guruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond repute

Entertaining site i must say. Not very productive since its not bringing the people who have accepted the bribe to the front. No names of the receiving official, photos etc etc. No shame, no gain. Without this, its nothing more than a place where people share their sob stories. Reminds me of a similar forum where people share their stories and gandmarofy each other

If you cant dazzle them with brilliance ..baffle them with bullshit
Old June 10th, 2011, 05:07 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premi View Post
ghanta... next time you got your police verification done for the passport or for immigration..try not to bribe pandu/thulla and see how many years it ll take report to reach the destination.
well some people will still try it. you never know which idea catches on.

although game on (and probably you also) thinks "revolutions do not come about when one day a bunch of friends decides to camp at the city centre after school, instead of going home" it is precisely these small events which tend to catch on - start of middle east uprisings started by self immolation of just 1 man - Mohamed Bouazizi.

"and a failed revolution is called sedition and treason" only by those in power - who the revolution is directed against anyway - its up to you which side are you on.
just sit on your asses and muh fat bolte raho, jo kuchh karne ki koshish kar raha hai use niche khicho or encourage some things - if not for yourself then atleast for your future generations.
Old June 10th, 2011, 05:20 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by guruji View Post
Entertaining site i must say. Not very productive since its not bringing the people who have accepted the bribe to the front. No names of the receiving official, photos etc etc. No shame, no gain. Without this, its nothing more than a place where people share their sob stories. Reminds me of a similar forum where people share their stories and gandmarofy each other
I would guess that there are legal issues to consider like libel and defamation. Now if you are really serious and want to take the legal route, you always have the option to file a written complaint (with full names, full details and photographs) with the police or any other appropriate authority. But that might be too much hassle for petty corruption. And this site will cater to those who don't want to take the legal route, which is to say the majority of us.
Old June 10th, 2011, 05:23 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Its a good idea. Apart from letting off the steam, who knows one day some authorities would seriously consider dealing with all these issues, one at a time. One step at a time...But the only thing is, there has got to be a name attached to the episode. We cant just say, "oh someone did that".
I only hope it doesn't take forever because people do retire every day.

@Gameon, forget about that US citizen. Its just an example; look at the bigger picture.
Old June 10th, 2011, 05:33 AM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

never in the history of mankind revolution is brought by the people who are on the top of power, they simply enjoy power and never think of changng the system because it hurts their position. Marie Antoinette, the queen of louis XVI of france said before french revolution that if they dont have bread they should eat cake

none of the revolutionaries like Lenin, Mandela, Gandhi were at the top of power when they decided to change the system.

jeetIAF
Old June 10th, 2011, 05:34 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaiwaala View Post
I would guess that there are legal issues to consider like libel and defamation. Now if you are really serious and want to take the legal route, you always have the option to file a written complaint (with full names, full details and photographs) with the police or any other appropriate authority. But that might be too much hassle for petty corruption. And this site will cater to those who don't want to take the legal route, which is to say the majority of us.

Chaiwaala, looks like the purpose would be defeated if the names are not taken. I do understand that names are not taken specifically to protect the rights of the officials and the possibility of misusing this website. However, without something which leads to the guy, the site would become just a venting site.
Old June 10th, 2011, 07:45 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaiwaala View Post
This is one seriously pissed-off customer.

Exit Visa for US Citizen Baby born in India
Reported : June 10, 2011 - 04:47 | City : New Delhi | Paid On : July 28, 2011 | FRRO/ HOME MINISTRY

Department: FRRO/ HOME MINISTRY
Office Location: RK Puram office
Transaction: Investigator-RK Puram office
Bribe Type: personal
Details: FRRO - Delhi, India - a department of thieves, scam artists, cheats and crooks

Me and my wife both US Citizens had a beautiful baby boy born in India, so we went to our US Embassy and got his US Passport, no problem. But guess what, India requires even new-borns to obtain an "exit visa" to leave. I understand Visa to enter but Visa to exit? Wait till you read the whole scam.

The best part is in this country of chaos and trash left all over no one cares. There is this rich dude Ambani who is building a personal residence 24 stories high in Bombay while millions live in squalor in the slums. The man has no shame and common folks are proud of him that he is so rich that he is building such a huge home. Warren Buffet still lives in the same house from 30 years ago, he does have vacation homes etc etc but wasting money to this degree to impress the world.

Hope someone will read this and punish these crooks at FRRO Man ********** Road and RK *******
what has this to do with FRO and its operation?

This tells me that the story is fabricated...nobody who is sane (or saneless) bashes somebody totally disconnected with the incident
Old June 10th, 2011, 07:52 AM
Senior eCharchan

GameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetiaf View Post
never in the history of mankind revolution is brought by the people who are on the top of power, they simply enjoy power and never think of changng the system because it hurts their position. Marie Antoinette, the queen of louis XVI of france said before french revolution that if they dont have bread they should eat cake

none of the revolutionaries like Lenin, Mandela, Gandhi were at the top of power when they decided to change the system.jeetIAF
Mandela/Gandhi were not revolutionaries pahji...they were the public life equivalents of kingfisher calendar model's of the century....dont agree with me...look at the fashion statement made by their clothing and accessories...

Lenin was communism's answer to Ivan the terrible...
Old June 10th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mandela/Gandhi were not revolutionaries pahji...they were the public life equivalents of kingfisher calendar model's of the century....dont agree with me...look at the fashion statement made by their clothing and accessories...
I know a very goood head doctor. he can examine your head to suggest a very fashionable head gear. suggest you see him...
Old June 10th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
I know a very goood head doctor. he can examine your head to suggest a very fashionable head gear. suggest you see him...
I only see doctornis who are fashionable...with or without gear...no problem...
Old June 10th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
what has this to do with FRO and its operation?

This tells me that the story is fabricated...nobody who is sane (or saneless) bashes somebody totally disconnected with the incident
We have no way to verify if he was fibbing. But ... when people get pissed off, they bring in all kinds of irrelevant issues. Someone might be pissed off at something in USA and they might rile at slavery. Or someone might be pissed off at Australia and they might rile at the fact that Australia used to have a whites-only immigration policy. Etc Etc Etc.