eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old September 17th, 2001, 02:28 AM
Senior eCharchan

risingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura about
A terrorist's diary!!!

Have a look at :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...rt_id=40820361

It's not just Bridget Jones who writes diaries. Somewhere at a Terrorist Camp between the borders of Pakistan and Afghanistan, there are educated terrorists who also maintain personal diaries. Here are a few extracts from the diary of Terrorist #420 who is wanted dead or alive in 33 countries. But read at your own risk

Sept 12
Usually, most of us at The Camp get a big kick out of being terrorists. But last night as we watched CNN, the tension was palpable. We are expecting an American air raid anytime now. In fact, most of us were so tense that when Terrorist #354 sneezed, Terrorist #566 accidentally triggered his bazooka and destroyed the toilets. So now we have to walk all the way to the Afghan border to attend nature's call. In a way, the destruction of the toilet was a blessing in disguise. For there had been a tragic incident in the past where Terrorist #445, suffering from acute amoebic dysentery, banged on the door of the toilet and finally rammed a F-16 fighter jet into it when he could no longer control his situation. As a result, Terrorist #668 was caught with his pants down inside the toilet, while Terrorist #445 sadly died without relieving himself.

Sept 13
Our leader, whom we simply call 'Beloved of God', always has grand plans to strike back at the Americans. Like he told us two days ago that we must force the Statue of Liberty to wear a burqa! Then he changed his mind and ordered us to drill a tunnel from Kabul straight into the White House, where Terrorist #747 will bang on the door of the Oval Office and hide under the carpet. So when George W Bush opens the door, he will find no one. Terrorist #747 will repeat this act several times until the irritated American President dismantles the door and takes it home!
Sept 13 mid-noon
'Beloved of God' is not happy with us. Yesterday he asked Terrorist #898 about the progress on the tunnel work. "We are working 14 hours a day," informed Terrorist #898.
But 'Beloved of God' was unimpressed. "That's not good enough," he commanded. "Double your efforts."
Terrorist #898 was confused. "You mean, work 28 hours a day?"
'Beloved of God' was as MAD as hell. "I am a Terrorist," he thundered. "not a Time Keeper!"

Sept 14
The morale at The Camp is very low. Terrorist #435 says he's planning to reform himself and become a drug peddler. I am not sure what to do with myself. I was looking forward to heading a secret mission to blow up all the garbage dumps in Los Angeles and thus raise a gigantic stink. But 'Beloved of God' says that this week I will be on kitchen shift, cooking black dal and kebabs for the rest of the terrorists. Cooking is far riskier than blowing up garbage dumps. Like Terrorist #446 and Terrorist #567 had an argument last week over why black dal is called black dal and they ended up setting each other's beards on fire!

Sept 15
Last night there was a surprise attack on our Camp. American commandos opened fire on us. We fought back, although the surprise was too much for most of us to handle and for the first fifteen minutes we kept shooting at each other. Of course, we suffered heavy casualties. But when we called up 'Beloved of God' for help, he wasn't home. Instead, we heard his voice on the answering machine. "Hi, I am Beloved of God. I am sorry I cannot take this call now because I am currently drawing a beard on a portrait of George W Bush. But if this is General Musharraf, I will meet you for dinner only if there is Kashmiri Pulao on the menu. And if you are Colin Powell, you can find your missing FBI agent in the trunk of a Ford Explorer parked on 34th Street. And if this is Domino's Pizza, send home a 12-inch with sun-dried tomatoes and mushrooms. Anybody else, leave your name and number at the sound of the bomb blast_ Boom!"

HEEEHAA HOOHOO HOOOHOOO HEHEHE HOHOHO
Old September 17th, 2001, 09:11 AM
Senior eCharchan

risingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura about
can this be real???

*i know i know, attention drawing tactics when so many people are around, bringing the thread to one of the active ones, but sach mein ek bhi reply na aye thread ko, to dil tootata hai *
Old September 17th, 2001, 09:21 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
*Dirty applies fevi-kwik to RS' s Dil and unbreaks his heart with a reply*
How abt. replying to my postins now.

*Dirty remembers the times when a beutiful blonde had told him once "Tit for Tat" & he had replied, "OKay tat can I have my tit now ? " . After that he woke up with wet pajamas *

*Shaking his head*

Btw good post.

Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old September 17th, 2001, 09:47 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by dirty
[B
Btw good post.

[/b]

Thankyou Thankyou....