eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old December 20th, 2009, 02:42 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Nitin Gadkari new head of BJP

Quote:
New Delhi, Dec. 19: Change of guard in the BJP turned a full circle, with the appointment of Mr Nitin Gadkari, 52, as party president. Mr Rajnath Singh stepped down to make way for Mr Gadkari, who is also chairman of the Purti Sakhar Karkhana, a sugar factory at Umrer in Nagpur.
Despite the party’s rout in the Maharashtra Assembly polls, Mr Gadkari, who was the state unit chief of the Maharshtra state unit, was unanimously elected as BJP chief. He is reportedly the RSS man for the job.
Mr Gadkari’s entry at the helm of BJP affairs could also witness the return and dominance of men from Sangh Parivar in the organisation. Some of the Sangh men, who could return include Mr Sanjay Jaoshi (former general secretary, who quit the post following his alleged link up in a sex-cd controversy) and Mr Prabhat Jha, a Rajya Sabha member.
In his inaugural speech, his opening remarks were a signal to the Sangh.
“Cultural nationalism is the inspiration. I will follow the nationalist ideology of the party. I will not do anything which will let the leaders down. I don’t work as if I am making a political career. I work for the poor and downtrodden.”
He also took a typical saffron dig at political rivals, the Congress and other regional parties saying, “BJP mein PM ke pet se PM nahin nikalta, president ke pet se president nahin nikalta (in BJP, prime ministers do not come out of PM’s womb and presidents do not come out of president’s womb).”
There was a thunderous applause from his supporters, who had jostled their way inside the briefing room and pushed out the media.
Old December 20th, 2009, 02:53 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nitin Gadkari new head of BJP

i dont think there is any point in all this. the BJP's never gonna come to power in this country ever again .

the people of the nation are self defeating pacifists who will forever vote for the congress as they are scared of a confrontation with the muslims !!

we should be prepared for eventual islamisation as the population of muslims grows and the hindus have to bend backwards and backwards to accomodate them..........until their back is broken !!
Old December 20th, 2009, 03:52 AM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Nitin Gadkari new head of BJP

Frustated BJP

&
Now question is WHO IS Nitin Gadkari .. ?

How many people know him...?

UP ia having majoerity in LOK SABHA Seats & no body knows about Nitin Gadkari.
So No chance of coming back in power in Centre anymore forever for BJP.

It's their choice & their loss..............
Old December 20th, 2009, 06:16 AM
Benam eCharchan

Anonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
i dont think there is any point in all this. the BJP's never gonna come to power in this country ever again .

the people of the nation are self defeating pacifists who will forever vote for the congress as they are scared of a confrontation with the muslims !!

we should be prepared for eventual islamisation as the population of muslims grows and the hindus have to bend backwards and backwards to accomodate them..........until their back is broken !!
I dont think the situation is that bad. Cheer up!

The islamization of india would not happen. There is a remote possibility of that happening in western countries if they keep on harping about human rights, freedom and all that crap. Not india. India and Hinduism is open to all options. Pyar se samjhe to theek otherwise there will be many more Thackerays, Modis, Aadityanaths sooner than later. They already have got a quite a hint about.

The sangh works at grass roots, it carries lot more strength than visible. It can cause a major national movement on its own whenever it wants. There is nothing major to worry. Believe me, this is true.
Old December 20th, 2009, 07:15 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute

Niting Gadkari is responsible for all the floyovers in Mumbai.The Bandra-Worli sealink was his brainchild which he has proposed in 450 crores but thanks to congress,its budget was shot to 1700 crores.Gadkari does not need an identity.He will head a party and people who support BJP wont vote BJP loking at his face.Just like i am going to buy colgate toothpaste because i want to,doesnt matter who is running the company.
Old December 20th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Nitin Gadkari is an intelligent man who has delivered. He's built many flyovers the Mumbai Pune expressway and had overhauled Nagpur city. However all these capabilities are of no use because he's a Brahmin. In Maharashtra Brahmins are second class citizens therefore he cannot be successful electorically.

But then like they say a tem coach need not be a good player on the field. So I think he may be able to create a cohesive team.
Old December 20th, 2009, 08:43 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanfanabhi View Post
No neck! Is this guy also Mega/Super Film Star from our south?

How come Indian politicians, male or female are always obese? And those not fat sound like starving goats, like Mohanlal.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old December 20th, 2009, 08:48 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Comedians I can understand, how come a great majority of male and even female politicians look like nearest relatives of (Landyabhai's posted photo of) Ms. Lucy in Evolution thread?

Talian Madam is an only exception to the rule.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old December 20th, 2009, 08:49 PM
Senior eCharchan

Randheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond repute

I sincerely believe that Marathis are one of the purest Hindus and the most nationalist people who have helped in keeping this country a Hindu Country.

If our Marathis/Rajputs/Sikhs brothers were not there it is frightening to imagine what our Country would have became. We would have probably became one of the biggest nuisance for the World. Just compare Pakistan which is one third of our size and the nuisance it has created for the world.

But unfortunately Marathis after the independence have either produced people like Sharad Pawar and my favourite Vilas Rao Deshmukh types only or the pure regional Joker types like Raj Thakrey.

First time a Marathi Leader with National perspective is holding a position of Power.
Old December 20th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Senior eCharchan

Randheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond repute

The good joke is that this Anti Brahminical propaganda is spread by Congress which is dominated by Brahmin land Christian leaders . This is a strategy to keep Hindu divided and align with minority to always rule over India.
Old December 21st, 2009, 02:04 AM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randheer View Post
I sincerely believe that Marathis are one of the purest Hindus and the most nationalist people who have helped in keeping this country a Hindu Country.

First time a Marathi Leader with National perspective is holding a position of Power.
your love for marathi male people is not understood.
spending too much time on a forum which has its most members from marathi, obiviously it shows affect. despite several traits..you are just human. i hope and guess you still wet dream about sridevi? dont forget and ignore sexy southern aunty sridevi...who gave you so much fun all alonng your youth ...more than any marathi lady/men.

I remember during previous election.. arun jaitley had lot of friction with this guy. let me see how this guy can hold the waring factions and greedy old scum bags in bha ja pa.

not ashamed to be IDLE !
Old December 21st, 2009, 03:31 AM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randheer View Post
Actually a Gulti tarnished the BJP's image when he was president by doing what? He did what a Gulti does best. ..fraud! Bangaru Laxman was his name.
Now our Marathi manoos will have to clean up this mess
Old December 21st, 2009, 05:54 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian View Post
.you are just human. i hope and guess you still wet dream about sridevi? dont forget and ignore sexy southern aunty sridevi...who gave you so much fun all alonng your youth ...more than any marathi lady/men..
Sridevi was some one whom you want to be a wife as an "Ichadhari Nagin" in
Nagina ,some one who can love you,cook food for you and also Protect you from the Devil Bhairavnath .

My maximum Body fluids were flown for Madhuri Dixi who was indeed what an "Aurat" should be. One who can give you the pleasure from a Kaam Wali Bai to an Upper class Sophisticated Girl . Incidently she was a Marathi.
Old December 21st, 2009, 05:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

stfu viking..pramod mahajan a bramhan,marathi was one of the most corrupt guy in the BJP history.Rahul Mahajan spends 5 lacs daily,minimum.Ever thought where all this money came from??
Old December 21st, 2009, 06:04 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Actually a Gulti tarnished the BJP's image when he was president by doing what? He did what a Gulti does best. ..fraud! Bangaru Laxman was his name.
I do not agree with the generalized view of Gults being corrupt but one thing I must say is that the love for Land of th Gults and the Mega Corruption choreographed by Samuel Raj Shekhar Reddy has screwed up Hyderabad Royally and have put it 10 years behind Bangalore.

I am searching a job and am shocked to find out that unlike the year 2000 there are hardly any Software Startups in Hyderabad. Most of them are in Bangalore and Mumbai and even inNoida( Mayawati's favourite city ).

This is because most of the rich people have inested in lands and hardly anybody has invested in Software startups.