eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old September 30th, 2001, 12:18 PM
AssMan

Fei is on a distinguished road
oh my god...how can you tell that if i am a gujju or not...have your mullah taught you some kind of secret art which has enabled you to figure out a persons race by just looking at the stuff he has been typing...man u should get a nobel prize for this...

and how did you go to a dandi yatra....as far as i remember the girls there beat your ass wit the stick the last time...and anyway isn't it forbidden by your religion
Old July 7th, 2009, 12:57 AM
Junior eCharchan

abhijit can only hope to improve
Post Re: Who claims Sambhaji Maharaj committed Rape??

as if i have read a book on sambhaji raje,there is a story abt it.
lot of wrong things has happened with sambhaji raje as he was better than anyone else.
abt raped situation
in book they have written with proof that
at that time a bramhan girl had a crush on sambhaji she used to like him alot.but sambhaji never looked her in that way.
one time in mahal she triad to show her feelings to sambhaji.he ignored her than she overcame on him and triad assoult him.in that same situation her dad seen her with sambhaji.and started shouting that sambhaji raped my daughter. and the story made like this that sambhaji raped her.
anyone can have a charcha on this with me.proud to be his follower.
Old July 7th, 2009, 01:26 AM
eCharchan

Mr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who claims Sambhaji Maharaj committed Rape??

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhijit View Post
one time in mahal she triad to show her feelings to sambhaji.he ignored her than she overcame on him and triad assoult him.in that same situation her dad seen her with sambhaji.and started shouting that sambhaji raped my daughter. and the story made like this that sambhaji raped her.
this sounds and feels like a bollywood scene. i have seen many such scenes in lot of indian movies.
why you are proud to be follower of sambhaji ?
Old July 7th, 2009, 02:19 AM
Senior eCharchan

ramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bharat View Post
this sounds and feels like a bollywood scene. i have seen many such scenes in lot of indian movies.
why you are proud to be follower of sambhaji ?
I would be proud to live a life like sambhaji
Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill Muhammad Ali
Old July 7th, 2009, 02:52 AM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhijit View Post
as if i have read a book on sambhaji raje,there is a story abt it.
lot of wrong things has happened with sambhaji raje as he was better than anyone else.
abt raped situation
in book they have written with proof that
at that time a bramhan girl had a crush on sambhaji she used to like him alot.but sambhaji never looked her in that way.
Are you a Sambhaji Brigade member?
Old July 7th, 2009, 06:33 AM
eCharchan

Mr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bharat has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Who claims Sambhaji Maharaj committed Rape??

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Are you a Sambhaji Brigade member?
What is Sambhaji Brigade ?? Any political party ??
genuine question bro...not like your regular sarcastic, intelligent,smart and kick ass remarks.
Old July 7th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Sambhaji Brigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bharat View Post
What is Sambhaji Brigade ?? Any political party ??
genuine question bro...not like your regular sarcastic, intelligent,smart and kick ass remarks.
They are people who are rabidly anti-brahmin. They are to Brahmins what Nazis were to Jews. They are a cult who secretly wish to indulge in ethnic cleansing of Maharashtra and kill all Brahmins.

They abuse anyone Brahmin. Their favourite targets are

1> Swatantrya veer sawarkar
2> Lokmanya Tilak
3> Ramdas Swami (Shivaji's mentor)
4> Sant Dyaneshwar

Recently there is their ideologue Shrimant Kokate alleged that the 26/11 Mumbai attacks by Ajmal Kasab and co. was planned by Brahmins and executed by Pakistanis. That shows their intellect.

Quote:
Maratha group flays Sambhaji brigade21 Jan 2004,

PUNE: The hatred campaign launched by Maratha Seva Sangh (MSS) and its sister concerns over the James Laine controversy has been vehemently
opposed by a group of Maratha youths, intellectuals and Varkari leaders on grounds that the organisations were misleading Maratha youths into taking up destructive activities.

Addressing a news conference here on Wednesday, Nandkishor Mate, president of the newly formed Maratha Yuvak Parishad (MYP) demanded that people like Purushottam Khedekar, Shrimant Kokate and self proclaimed historian M M Deshmukh should be arrested for spreading hatred in the community which led to the attack on Bhandarkar Oriental Research Institute (BORI). “The developments in the recent past have compelled people like us to form an organisation like MYP”, he explained.

Mate said that these elements were misleading the community and diverting their attention from the real issues. “They have nothing to do with what Shivaji Maharaj taught and represented and all they want is to further their own political ends by using Shivaji Maharaj’s name”, he remarked. He pointed out that during the meeting held in the city on January 14 to remember Jijabai, MSS distributed pamphlets of Bahujan Samaj Party and Bamsef.

Pandurang Balkawade, noted history researcher, told reporters that people like M M Deshmukh and Shrimant Kokate have written highly objectionable statements against people like saint Dnyaneshwar, Ramdas, Lokmanya Tilak, Vinoba Bhave and Bajirao Peshwa and Hindu gods and goddesses. “The government must ban their books and arrest them for hurting people’s sentiments”, Balkawade said. He produced copies of some books where the vicious statements were made without giving any proof.

Balkawade charged that people who have produced such trash have no right to criticise James Laine and the MYP felt that they were the real helpers of Laine. “Such books incited the Sambhaji brigade activists to break the idol of goddess Saraswati”, he alleged. He stated that Kokate and Deshmukh have also given sadistic twists to history to achieve their goal of badmouthing and defaming Dnyaneshwar and Ramdas. “For them Shivaji was manly not because of his bravery but because he had eight wives”, Balkawde said and showed a statement to that effect from a book.

Mate added that if MSS, Sambhaji Brigade and 80 organisations which joined hands with them, did not immediately stop their vicious campaign against Brahmins and Hinduism the MYP will give a befitting reply to them “in a language they would understand”. “But we will not allow them to use Maratha youths for their own selfish interests”, he reiterated.

Varkari leader Natha Badade warned the MSS and Sambhaji brigade that the Varkari sect would not tolerate any defamatory statements or books about saint Dnyaneshwar.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...how/437087.cms
Old July 7th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Why is this unearthed after nine years ?
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old July 7th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
Why is this unearthed after nine years ?
Case reopened...
New evidences found...

Old July 7th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Senior eCharchan

razzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
Case reopened...
New evidences found...
shiney agooja sambaaji shivaaaji maid bra h min gurl - ring any bells ???
Old October 5th, 2009, 02:15 AM
Junior eCharchan

SuryaKiran is on a distinguished road

Hi ,

Without knowing about Sambhaji, why u all need to discuss this topic???

Any one from u all, read छावा book written by Shivaji Savant???? I am asking this question because this author took a lot of effort to research about Sambhaji - (was the eldest son of the Maratha Empire founder Chhatrapati (i.e. High Protector of the Maratha Empire) Shivaji Maharaj).

You can a find all reference details about each and every event/their meeting details/communication thrg letters in the this book...

FYI, Sambhaji wrote 'Budh bhushan' Sanskrit poem book......just go thrg all books Chhava.

Enjoy,
Kiran
Old October 5th, 2009, 02:20 AM
Banned

sprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuryaKiran View Post
Hi ,

usually people have discussions because they want to pool their whatever lil knowledge to educate each-other and people who don't a $hit about such topics!

This is what a discussion forum is all about. Please educate us about Mr Sambhaji Maharaj because 99.99% of us won't be buying the books you have recommended.
Old October 5th, 2009, 09:24 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuryaKiran View Post
Hi ,

Any one from u all, read छावा book written by Shivaji Savant???? I am asking this question because this author took a lot of effort to research about Sambhaji - (was the eldest son of the Maratha Empire founder Chhatrapati (i.e. High Protector of the Maratha Empire) Shivaji Maharaj).

You can a find all reference details about each and every event/their meeting details/communication thrg letters in the this book...

FYI, Sambhaji wrote 'Budh bhushan' Sanskrit poem book......just go thrg all books Chhava.

Enjoy,
Kiran
So, this "Chhava" title... is it on the king... like, is it self-titled? Or maybe in those days, striling/puling was not formally implemented... and "Chhava" must be the girl... who is the heroine of this thread

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old October 5th, 2009, 09:33 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
So, this "Chhava" title... is it on the king... like, is it self-titled? Or maybe in those days, striling/puling was not formally implemented... and "Chhava" must be the girl... who is the heroine of this thread
in marathi chhava means ' cub ' ..........that is of the lion.

shivaji was the lion.

his son was the chhava ........son of the lion.
Old October 5th, 2009, 09:37 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Who claims Sambhaji Maharaj committed Rape??

Tamaam sabooton ke maddenazar aur chashmdeed gawahon ke bayanat ki roshni mein ye Adalat maqtool Sambhaji Maharaj vald Shivajee ko balatkaar ke sabhi ilzaamat se bari karti hai.