eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Jobs

Notices

Jobs Please post your job requirements and job openings here...

Old May 27th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Lion in the zoo

This seems to be written by someone who was denied a H1B visa

But its interesting to read

Quote:
In a Indian Zoo, a lion was frustrated as he was offered not more than 1 kg meat a day.

The lion thought its prayers were answered when one US Zoo Manager visited the zoo and requested the zoo management to shift the lion to the US Zoo.

The lion was so happy and started thinking of a central A/c environment, a goat or two every day and a US Green Card also.

On its first day after arrival, the lion was offered a big bag, sealed very nicely for breakfast.

The lion opened it quickly but was shocked to see that it contained few bananas.

Then the lion thought that may be they cared too much for him as they were worried about his stomach as he had recently shifted from India.

The next day the same thing happened. On the third day again the same food bag of bananas was delivered.

The lion was so furious; it stopped the delivery boy and blasted at him ‘Don’t you know I am the lion...king of the Jungle..., what's wrong with your management? What nonsense is this? Why are you delivering bananas to me?'

The delivery boy politely said, 'Sir, I know you are the king of the jungle but ... did you know that you have been brought here on a monkey's visa!!!

Better to be a Lion in India than a Monkey elsewhere!
Old May 27th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lion in the zoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post

Old May 27th, 2009, 04:56 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ha ha

Who was that moron Krisna or someone . When is a software engineer lion in India ? or for that matter anywhere
Old May 27th, 2009, 05:55 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
Ha ha

Who was that moron Krisna or someone . When is a software engineer lion in India ? or for that matter anywhere
when he has one too many drinks or that he is sleeping
Old June 20th, 2009, 04:13 AM
Junior eCharchan

trisceliya is on a distinguished road

How much do you get paid if you work at the Bronx zoo? How much do you get paid o work at the Bronx zoo ?

Last edited by trisceliya; June 20th, 2009 at 04:20 AM.
Old June 20th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Go this in the email

The Lion called a meeting of all animals in the jungle. He roared loudly - 'Lest you forget I am the King of the Jungle'

All animals bowed down, except one portly pig. The Lion was incensed and roared - 'How dare you challenge me?"

The pig oinked couple of times and sneered - 'Ek chheenk marunga na, to flu se mar jayega be' (One sneeze from me and you will die of flu)
Old June 20th, 2009, 11:32 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Go this in the email

The Lion called a meeting of all animals in the jungle. He roared loudly - 'Lest you forget I am the King of the Jungle'

All animals bowed down, except one portly pig. The Lion was incensed and roared - 'How dare you challenge me?"

The pig oinked couple of times and sneered - 'Ek chheenk marunga na, to flu se mar jayega be' (One sneeze from me and you will die of flu)
Old June 21st, 2009, 11:49 AM
King of repeat posts!

Desi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Go this in the email

...is nice but the swine's answer was predictable

Faltu ki Bakkar, chakkar chakkar chakkar chakkar....

- Winner of Crown of the week!
Old June 21st, 2009, 12:33 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi Baawra View Post
...is nice but the swine's answer was predictable
So you wanted that the pig to be in a different animal costume and when the lion roars remove the costume and say 'Ek chheenk marunga na, to flu se mar jayega be'