eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Trending Topics

Notices

Trending Topics Topics which are trending ...

Old June 16th, 2015, 10:06 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who provides the best movie reviews?

Perhaps
iisi ko bolte hai,.. "Vigat ki, vistaar se chhanaavut !"

" A little tweet is a dangerous thing " It may/may not say all the aspects, angles and points in details, that one wanna say! "
remember, recently, woh Abhjeet singer bechaara woh ek line ki vajah se hi, fans gaya, - " Insaan kutte ki tarah sadako pe soyega,.....Kutte ki maut marega " - waala !
Old June 16th, 2015, 10:37 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
...And they did not post on an English discussion sites......... If Saddam was here and writing same language ........I would tell him benchod what the fuk are you writing.
If Saddam was here... I would tell him... benchod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
I read the whole post. That's 5 mins of my life I'll never get back!
For you it is just 5 min. I am a slow reader... and not very good in reading English... what with old age, lack of vision and local-medium school and all. I lose like 30 - 40 minutes reading one post of Jagansohal pai. Reading... then rewinding and reading again... then stumbling over a few words... then falling down... then dusting myself... then reading... and reading again...

But you have started a good game, Kalihadsa pai... let me try and attempt to concise one of Jagsohaim pai's post... let me... in next post...

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old June 16th, 2015, 10:41 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Let me try making this one clear and concise...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
To be honest, I have never read any of your reviews yet, so I have no opinion/comments on that about your own ones.

But yess,...I do mostly the same.
I never tell story and avoid telling it as far as possible, ( otherwise, what is the meaning afterwards, to go and watch the movie, for ! )
but rather give a similar set of previous movie examples, that if you had seen those and had liked it, then you can assume and expect this somewhat, and that sort of movie,
also I say which half is good and of slow pace and when the movie picks up, so you need to be patient, till time.

I evaluate on certain category basis like,..

Comedy factor,..
Intelli. comics and satires or the rubbish one of asarani styled !
good songs or not,..,
Link and continuity flow of the movie, and in which section you should expect the slow-pace and few yawns,.
New charming faces, their attraction factor, grab, hold and charm factor,.. her her attire, sex scenes..... grabbing/holding power by his/her dialects, styles and/or sex exposures and dialects etc
gaali-galoch and dble meant dialects or not,..
Too much violence or not,.
shooting scenes, photography,..Eye-pleasant scenes-scenery or not -
Fights,..
Force-fitted songs,
Movie lacks the continuity and with improper editing scenes are just joined and fabricated with no connections,..
good emotional situations, climax-ful satisfactory end, dialects ,..or the director just let loose the end and ran away !
cinematography and sharpness of camera and foreign shoots used,..

and many such factors,..

I hate reading any reviews ( which generally, I never read B4 watching the movie, b4 watching I just glance how the guy is rating the movie) which describes the story like a Kinder-garden story tale ! ( for e.g. if you read KRK's review before watching the movie, half fun is gone, as he tells the entire story from A to Zee and now the movie seems leaked and fun is gone ]

Again, I am not a any good writer at all, and it's rather called the movie discussion
and not a properly formatted reviews,
which ashdoc, Robert and many other ppl writes those, so sophisticatedly in a picture-perfect way.

"Have not read any reviews here on echarcha by echans. But even then you are all bad reviewers and your reviews suck. I am good... I am the best. I like sex scenes, grabbing holding and exposures."

How is that Isn't that very clear and to the point... the point that Jagnasohna pai tries to make... but fails miserably with his long posts

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old June 16th, 2015, 10:47 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:

Now the guy here, ( SL) he starts a thread for banning me, with foul language and cuss n’ curse words in his sentences, and when he also knows that, I was a no spammer, no open and obvious troll, no insulter, no nuisance, spam, and respectful to all,. and if I were him, I can start a thread with curse and cuss language for banning someone, only if,..
The guy/gal is obviously a spam/troll/ abuser/ open flames and fire thrower, hit and run kind of obscene posts maker,.. and such. !! So,.. Who gave him a right for so ? And, if so, what is so special in him, that I can not make a thread for banning him ?
Here's a challenge to you. In this thread I started where I requested you to be banned... find one sentence that has a foul language and/or cuss word in it and is a personal affront. Just one sentence. Anything that is made as a personal comment on you. On you as a person.

Note, do not bring to attention any comment that has been made on what you post in echarcha... because, whether you agree or not, that is a janm-siddh adhikaar that I have... that has been provided by Echarahci pai on this forum.

Old June 16th, 2015, 10:49 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

No one needs to give him/herself a torture!
You always have an option of quit / ignore / neglect and move on !
No one has ever held a gun against anyone’s head ! As simple as that.
I do not read all the, and each n’ every posts either,
I visit 10s of forums and if I did so, I will go crazy and mad 2 !

And,… on the top to bottom chain, Saddam on the top and nor you or me, with whatsoever evil –good-bad vices and virtues, we had to know him, willingly or unwillingly that will be taught in history to our kids too,.. he never did or will-have- had cared to know either you and/or me, so get this simple logic fact straight, be it for Gandhi to all the way Hitler, Mussolini and Stalin like nar-rakshases. We have to know them they don’t need to know you or me.
Old June 16th, 2015, 01:07 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No one needs to give him/herself a torture!
You always have an option of quit / ignore / neglect and move on !
No one has ever held a gun against anyone’s head ! As simple as that.
I do not read all the, and each n’ every posts either,
I visit 10s of forums and if I did so, I will go crazy and mad 2 !

And,… on the top to bottom chain, Saddam on the top and nor you or me, with whatsoever evil –good-bad vices and virtues, we had to know him, willingly or unwillingly that will be taught in history to our kids too,.. he never did or will-have- had cared to know either you and/or me, so get this simple logic fact straight, be it for Gandhi to all the way Hitler, Mussolini and Stalin like nar-rakshases. We have to know them they don’t need to know you or me.

Old June 16th, 2015, 01:27 PM
Banned

No truly. everybody's likings may vary. - Jaayas hai !

One may like certain field / arena / person / TLTR threads and subjects. One may not.

Like our Dear Deepu says,.. "My choice, My life !".

When SS pai was here, ( he posted 99% of politics field related posts ) I was not reading a single of his political subjected posts/threads. 'Coz I hate and dislike that much Ph D level of research and investigation in any non-interesting fields.

So?

Quit barking like wild ones, rather use the head,..n' ignore the post/person as and when needed and move on, if something displeases/disgusts you.
Throwing flames and fury instead.
No1 has pointed a gun towads your head.
Old June 17th, 2015, 07:39 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
If Saddam was here... I would tell him... benchod.

For you it is just 5 min. I am a slow reader... and not very good in reading English... what with old age, lack of vision and local-medium school and all. I lose like 30 - 40 minutes reading one post of Jagansohal pai. Reading... then rewinding and reading again... then stumbling over a few words... then falling down... then dusting myself... then reading... and reading again...

Don't make excuses. You studied in a local-medium school while I studied in an elite english school. You should be reading Jaggu's posts faster than me!

Old June 17th, 2015, 08:04 AM
Banned

^^

There you are ! See ! More you a gyaani, writer of a Shankuntal,.. n’ Hell NO ! ,.. More it takes reading my posts,.. understanding its sense ! ,.. Ofcourse my post remains for zaaheel, an-padh, ganwaar , orthodocx isiots, aadiyal and sadiyal tattus,.... like our main-stream, low stream Tapori films’s audience,.. and naturally, perhaps those stream of da socisty can grab the sense and the ark ( aare , hindi mein, mere bhai ! ) and USP very fast. Kisi ne bhala,.. yun hi to thori kaha hoga ki,.. “ It takes one, to no(sic) the one !

Tell ya,.. yeh iishq nahin aasan !
dis iingless is yestreight from da classes of oxford, Harvard, Stanford and princeton ! Kisi aire-gairen, highly educated, English school medium’ so called geniuses,.. ki kya-koi mazaal hai, jo yeh posts samaz ya par ke dikhaaye ? Kabhi kahbhi tio iis mein hindi mix ingless mix urdu- sanskrt ya fir Gujarati Rajasthaani words kid her saari googalis, dble and triple menat senses and words ki samaza ne – samzaa ne ki maara-maari ! Haan ! Best bet would be ,.. Quit. Yup,… resign and walk-out ! ( an indirect surrender ! )
Aare baaba, bole toh,.. deemag ko jeeyada kasht nahin dene ka re ! Quit kar ke, Exit pe kalti maar dene ka, Re !
Hai ki nahin ! Kya Sidhu Zhooth Boliya ? ( Yup ! movie Kohima ) Toh, iis baat pe bajaavo taali, bachhein log ! Thoko Taali !See !

( aare jor s emeere bhayi,.. iitni aawaz se toh koi soya watch-man bhi mahin uthta, humein toh catch-man ko jagaan hai,.. taki thoda sa kuchh catch kar paaye ! )

( Yeh huyi , naa baat ! - Mardon waali baat ! )

Last edited by Jagmohan; June 17th, 2015 at 08:16 AM.
Old July 3rd, 2015, 02:29 PM
Elihphile

ciloholic is just really niceciloholic is just really niceciloholic is just really niceciloholic is just really niceciloholic is just really nice
Jagmohan

Communication comprises listening.
Old July 4th, 2015, 02:38 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
^^

There you are ! See ! More you a gyaani, writer of a Shankuntal,.. n’ Hell NO ! ,.. More it takes reading my posts,.. understanding its sense ! ,.. Ofcourse my post remains for zaaheel, an-padh, ganwaar , orthodocx isiots, aadiyal and sadiyal tattus,.... like our main-stream, low stream Tapori films’s audience,.. and naturally, perhaps those stream of da socisty can grab the sense and the ark ( aare , hindi mein, mere bhai ! ) and USP very fast. Kisi ne bhala,.. yun hi to thori kaha hoga ki,.. “ It takes one, to no(sic) the one !

Tell ya,.. yeh iishq nahin aasan !
dis iingless is yestreight from da classes of oxford, Harvard, Stanford and princeton ! Kisi aire-gairen, highly educated, English school medium’ so called geniuses,.. ki kya-koi mazaal hai, jo yeh posts samaz ya par ke dikhaaye ? Kabhi kahbhi tio iis mein hindi mix ingless mix urdu- sanskrt ya fir Gujarati Rajasthaani words kid her saari googalis, dble and triple menat senses and words ki samaza ne – samzaa ne ki maara-maari ! Haan ! Best bet would be ,.. Quit. Yup,… resign and walk-out ! ( an indirect surrender ! )
Aare baaba, bole toh,.. deemag ko jeeyada kasht nahin dene ka re ! Quit kar ke, Exit pe kalti maar dene ka, Re !
Hai ki nahin ! Kya Sidhu Zhooth Boliya ? ( Yup ! movie Kohima ) Toh, iis baat pe bajaavo taali, bachhein log ! Thoko Taali !See !

( aare jor s emeere bhayi,.. iitni aawaz se toh koi soya watch-man bhi mahin uthta, humein toh catch-man ko jagaan hai,.. taki thoda sa kuchh catch kar paaye ! )

( Yeh huyi , naa baat ! - Mardon waali baat ! )
Let me try to translate what Jaggu is saying ...

(I give up)

Old November 21st, 2017, 11:33 AM
Super eCharchan

Bringing up an old post

Old November 21st, 2017, 05:33 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Why For this