eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old August 27th, 2018, 09:55 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Question ashdoc, would you like to continue your film reviews?

Recently, one of our echarchan HarHarMahadev noticed that ashdoc has stopped writing reviews.

Well, maybe my challenge to ashdoc to write a 'precis' version after writing his long version review was too much. I meant it as a way to prod him to broaden his skills. He took it in a negative way. Well, I cannot help it. The challenge still remains - note that its a challenge and not a requirement to write reviews here in precis form. It requires skill - a learnable and achievable skill no doubt.

Well, ashdoc, would you like to continue you film reviews? Not for me but for your fans here.
Old August 27th, 2018, 10:05 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ashdoc, would you like to continue your film reviews?

I simply don't have time to write two reviews. Nowadays completing one review is just somehow manageable for me . Got more busy in life .

If you or anyone starts attacking the way I write then I will not answer . I don't have time to fight big arguments that I had earlier.
Old August 28th, 2018, 06:49 AM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
I simply don't have time to write two reviews. Nowadays completing one review is just somehow manageable for me . Got more busy in life .

If you or anyone starts attacking the way I write then I will not answer . I don't have time to fight big arguments that I had earlier.
That’s unacceptable!

The whole purpose of the site is to do keeda to somebody. Someone retaliates and then there’s a fight. The fight escalates, mods get upset and ban somebody. Then there is a mini-revolt and parties are formed based on viewpoints. Then banned person creates dupe. Members identify dupe. There is some more bola chaali and things settle down. Rinse and repeat.

That’s my review of this site.
I give your site participation three and a half stars out of five.
Old August 28th, 2018, 07:06 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

I like short reveiws, but like writing a precis, it takes some skill to get the gist of long stuff too. i have my own way of reading Docji's reviews.

For example, the first sentence in this review told all that the movie was about.
I did not bother to read after this and decided the movie is not worth watching.

Quote:
'Mulk' is the archetypal Bollywood view about the involvement of muslims in terrorism . Nothing more was expected from Bollywood than the usual stuff 'proving' that muslims are honest to God citizens who are victims of a prejudiced mindset of the majority hindu community . .

Sometimes i do read the whole reviews like for Raazi and summarize that for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
From what i could make out Pakistanis are nice, ISI is nice, India is Bad.
Old August 28th, 2018, 07:27 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, welcome back Ashdoc.
And someone wanted your input on a defence
Old August 28th, 2018, 04:44 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Glad you are back.

Attack?? I merely challenged you to write a precis. Anyway good you are back.