eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Economy

Notices

Economy Fiscally fit?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old January 8th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Big-G's Avatar
Big-G Big-G is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 11,578
Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Stock Market Boom.

It's rocking and rolling.

If any of you good people had the foresight to put all that you have in mutual funds or on some chosen stocks, your money would have gone up by 30 to 70%. Feb 2003 mein ek laakh dollar daaltay aur aaj kay din dedh-lakh nikaaltay.

Hai koi khush-kismat who made a killing recently???
__________________
Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like having a pissing section in a pool!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old January 8th, 2004, 03:10 PM
tantric_yogi's Avatar
tantric_yogi tantric_yogi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Jumrritalaiya!
Posts: 14,074
tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
I do not know much of US stock market but economy sucks big time. Even IMF is getting worries over huge budget deficit in the US. US dollar has tumbled and is at record lows against all currencies. Australian dollar has appreciated almost 35% against US dollar.

Budget deficit is going out of control and Bush wants more tax cuts for rich and republicans?
__________________
.................................................
Stupid Opinions ... All Mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for FREE.
Jamke Dushmani Karo Humse ... Magar Bas Itni Gunjaesh Hai Aapse
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!


LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old January 8th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Gr8_Hindustani's Avatar
Gr8_Hindustani Gr8_Hindustani is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 1,897
Gr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by tantric_yogi
Budget deficit is going out of control and Bush wants more tax cuts for rich and republicans?
I think that is the way to get the economy moving. Isn't thats what they say in Economics 101? Government should increase the spending to kick start the economy...Fiscal Policy
__________________
HINDUSTANI

Ek he ulloo kafi hai barbade gulistan kee liya,
Anjamye gulistan kya hoga jab har daal pee ulloo bethe hoon
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old January 8th, 2004, 07:07 PM
desichacha's Avatar
desichacha desichacha is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 1,012
desichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant future
guru
abhi to stock india main mast ja rahe hain...

thoda udhar laga raha hai..

idhar ko bawa.. kuch thoda kam chamkta hai...

waise apun ka bhai investment banker hai.. is liye idhar ki market se aur bhi door rehta hai
__________________
LLKC - Since 2001 ( proven in 2002 end ....long story)

Checkout where I and Randheer and few others blog - http://www.4octave.com
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old January 8th, 2004, 07:15 PM
zbra zbra is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 246
zbra is on a distinguished road
Re: Stock Market Boom.

Quote:
Originally posted by Big-G
It's rocking and rolling.

If any of you good people had the foresight to put all that you have in mutual funds or on some chosen stocks, your money would have gone up by 30 to 70%. Feb 2003 mein ek laakh dollar daaltay aur aaj kay din dedh-lakh nikaaltay.

Hai koi khush-kismat who made a killing recently???
Not in stocks but I made a killing in a multi-million dollar lawsuit. See I hired a big law firm and went after my former employer ... see I knew the law better than them and they were like willing to settle at any price .... wow it feels so good to win a lawsuit when I didn't even have a good case ... man these big law firms ... they can do it all for you ... lawsuits are the now the number one soucrce of income for me ... I could care less .. maybe I will become a bagger at the grocery store ... why? 'cause I have money to burn

LOL ... just kidding
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old January 8th, 2004, 07:42 PM
zbra zbra is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 246
zbra is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by tantric_yogi
I do not know much of US stock market but economy sucks big time. Even IMF is getting worries over huge budget deficit in the US. US dollar has tumbled and is at record lows against all currencies. Australian dollar has appreciated almost 35% against US dollar.

Budget deficit is going out of control and Bush wants more tax cuts for rich and republicans?
US Dollar ki toh G**d lagee hai against all major currencies like Euro, Yen ... so several US companies which sell in foreign currency are doing better just by exchange rate flutuations.

I think that's what Bush's game plan to improve economy is
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old January 8th, 2004, 08:05 PM
desichacha's Avatar
desichacha desichacha is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 1,012
desichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant future
kyon mere dil main kabhi khabi khayal aat ahai

kahin zbra .. bush hi to nahi
__________________
LLKC - Since 2001 ( proven in 2002 end ....long story)

Checkout where I and Randheer and few others blog - http://www.4octave.com
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old January 8th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Xandu's Avatar
Xandu Xandu is offline
X
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 1,179
Xandu is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Stock Market Boom.

Quote:
Originally posted by zbra
Not in stocks but I made a killing in a multi-million dollar lawsuit. See I hired a big law firm and went after my former employer ... see I knew the law better than them and they were like willing to settle at any price .... wow it feels so good to win a lawsuit when I didn't even have a good case ... man these big law firms ... they can do it all for you ... lawsuits are the now the number one soucrce of income for me ... I could care less .. maybe I will become a bagger at the grocery store ... why? 'cause I have money to burn

LOL ... just kidding
you retained a big law firm to cater to your legal needs and you come to echarcha to find out what a non-compete agreement means?

chal, masti bahoot ho gayi, abhi bra utaar aur wapis dhande pe baith.

X
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
US Stock Market Napolean Economy 3 July 23rd, 2010 03:58 AM
Some new stock market defintions echarcha Economy 1 October 14th, 2008 02:59 PM
Stock Market Scam viking Polls 0 September 25th, 2005 11:50 PM
Stock Market - THIS CAN BE IT !!!!!!!! Big-G Economy 72 July 17th, 2003 01:57 PM
Stock Market is celebrating. Big-G Economy 0 May 8th, 2002 02:19 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Site Copyright © eCharcha.Com 2000-2012.