eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old April 15th, 2008, 07:10 AM
Banned

chadhakya is just really nicechadhakya is just really nicechadhakya is just really nicechadhakya is just really nicechadhakya is just really nice
Re: Sikh Militants glorified at Canadian Baisakhi Celebrations

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan
dude... i have reported you for this crap post.

here's the message I posted there. I'm sure most senior members would agree with what I had to say about you and your filthy posts.
none of the religion justify killing of innocent people.no matter you declare bhindarewale as religious guru, he was terrorist.

India gandhi hadn't made him even if she did why you were so stupid to convert in to terrorist.

if you don't want hate then go and stop all the khalistani funding.
Old April 15th, 2008, 07:12 AM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi Baawra
Sikh Separatist:
Hero for Sikhs, Terrorist for Gandhi clan

I think U all people got my point.
I dont think khalistanis are considered heroes in present day Punjab! Punjabis have rejected them and hence these bunch of losers resettled in Canada and doing this BS coz they cant do dick about it in real world! These sour pussies know that they do not have ground support in India and hence the dream of Khalistan will never be achieved! Gill had properly chopped their balls off and thus these castrated eunuchs have taken shelter elsewhere and are aligning with Al-Qeada and LeT to wage terror against India. But what they forget it, most Sikhs will be outraged with the idea of joining hands with Muslim terrorists whom they have been fighting for centuries now!

So in short the moral of the story is those Sikhs in Canada calling for Khalistan are nothing but frustrated f*cks who cant achieve dick and have to resort to terrorism!

And also believe me, Canada is going to pay a costly price for allowing these dickheads to gather in their country just as France and Europe are paying for allowing Arabs and Eastern European muslims!

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old April 15th, 2008, 07:16 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadhakya
none of the religion justify killing of innocent people.no matter you declare bhindarewale as religious guru, he was terrorist.

India gandhi hadn't made him even if she did why you were so stupid to convert in to terrorist.

The issue I raised there was that your mind is sick. Why are you abusing Desi Baawra?

Indira Gandhi got what she was asking for. At the same time to glorify murderers is not correct.
Old April 15th, 2008, 07:20 AM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan
The issue I raised there was that your mind is sick. Why are you abusing Desi Baawra?

Indira Gandhi got what she was asking for. At the same time to glorify murderers is not correct.
So did Rajiv Gandhi also get what he deserved? for messing with LTTE?

Also, did the 200 odd innocent people on the Kaniska also deserve what they got? They CRIME being INDIAN citizens?

If so, isnt LeT, JeM justified in attacking the Indian Parliament. Doesnt Vajpayee deserve death, you know for Kargil mess? So, Afzal Guru, the parliament attacker should be released!

So the Tamilians, whom you would love term as separatists are justified in supporting LTTE just as Sikhs supporting Khalistan?

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.

Last edited by rameshp; April 15th, 2008 at 07:24 AM.
Old April 15th, 2008, 07:25 AM
Banned

chadhakya is just really nicechadhakya is just really nicechadhakya is just really nicechadhakya is just really nicechadhakya is just really nice

ye log saale mullo ke jaise hi hai, astine ke saap

LeT, Babbar Khalsa join hands: Intelligence agencies

Terrorist outfits Lashkar-e-Tayiba and Babbar Khalsa have reportedly joined hands and set up about a dozen militant training camps at different places in Pakistan, intelligence sources said.

They said the two terrorist outfits have now been working jointly to carry terrorist and disruptive activities in India and have opened new training camps where activists from both the outfits were taking training.

The sources said the training camps being run in Rawalpindi and Karachi districts and some places in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir were allegedly imparting training for improvised explosive device blasts, grenade attacks and other operations.

LeT commander in chief Azam Cheema had reportedly been coordinating operations in training camps, the sources added.

Cheema had been undertaking extensive tours to various places including madrassas for inspiring and enrolling youth for the camps and raising funds for training.

The intelligence sources also maintained that Pakistan's intelligence agency Inter Services Intelligence had also been extending full assistance, including procurement of services of its army officers for training at the camps.

http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/apr/14let.htm
Old April 15th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Banned

maxim is on a distinguished road

Quote:
bhaiyaa yaha aake dekho.

Har sardar ke ghar me Bhindranwale ki king size photo lagi hai aur bhaut sare Gurudware me bhi. unake paas Bhagat singh ki photo nahi milegi par Bhindranwale ki jaroor mil jayegi.

I don't know wht the heck Indian embassy is doing here, no objection?

Here most of sardar openly justify Kanishka blow up and Indira gandhi killing.

Pata nahi govt of india aur Canada govt kuch karti kyu nahi hai.

another thing is most of the sardar here, are very rich businessman so they have strong funding and Here Gurudwara is doing the same job like "Madarasa".

Thanks god it was Indira that time otherwise punjab would be in the same situation like Kashmir till now.

most of Sardar(including nice sardarni) call themself either Canadian or Khalistani they don't call themself as indian par restaurant aur grocery store ke aage "Indian" jaroor likhenge

many Sardar's in Canada are traitors....they hate India

but few sardar's are really good and patriotic...they even visit annual RathYatra Festival in Toronto http://www.iskcon.ca/rathayatra/
Govt of canada will not do anything agianst sikh traitors because of vote bank...
and our spineless idiots(govt) in Delhi dont care because they hate India themselves

kash..RSS ya VHP ka koi leader PM hota

Last edited by maxim; April 15th, 2008 at 08:33 AM.
Old April 15th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You are mistaken here, Chaudukhiya pai. All the religions of the world, except for some pacifist religions like Buddhism and Jainism, justify killing of people, innocent or not. You should really read some religious texts instead of just ranting off the top of your brain here. Hinduism of yore itself was quite a voilent religion... it is just with all the secular bs going on in India that it has sort of achieved a pacifist nature.

People change (and die)... but religions that are written in words cannot. We can modify religions but then that usually turns out to be a new religion... just a pale shadow of the old one.

Back to topic... you seemed to miss the big smiley that Desibewada pai attached to his last line... that in effect says that he is trying to crack a joke... and you seemed to fall for it... hook, line and sinker And you have gone and hurt the feelings of the great Sarvishaktibandar pai... and his wrath is immeasurable... you are going to feel the tremors soon

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless

Last edited by Sane Less; April 15th, 2008 at 10:16 AM. Reason: typo
Old April 15th, 2008, 10:55 AM
eCharchan

Cooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi Baawra

Sikh Separatist:
Hero for Sikhs, Terrorist for Gandhi clan

I think U all people got my point.
Sikh separatists aren't looked upon as heroes by most Sikhs particularly ones who reside in India. They are patriotic & identify themselves as Indians first than Sikh.

Baawra, don't generalise. Zara soch samjhkar likha karo.

Dhuru, thanks for your enlightening viewpoint though I don't wholly agree with all that you mentioned.

Ramesh, the casualty figure of the Air India Kanishka disaster, which even today tops the Guinness book as the highest casualty figure in any terrorism related air disaster is not 200 but 329 dead with no survivors.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/d...00/2518857.stm
Old April 15th, 2008, 11:52 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshp
So did Rajiv Gandhi also get what he deserved? for messing with LTTE?
dude please read again the words i wrote there. Did I ever mention the word deserve? See this is the perfect example of how somebody is misquoted...

Feed a dog and then take the bone away; you are just asking the dog to bite. I'm saying nothing more nothing less.
Old April 15th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less
You are mistaken here, Chaudukhiya pai. All the religions of the world, except for some pacifist religions like Buddhism and Jainism, justify killing of people, innocent or not. You should really read some religious texts instead of just ranting off the top of your brain here. Hinduism of yore itself was quite a voilent religion... it is just with all the secular bs going on in India that it has sort of achieved a pacifist nature.

People change (and die)... but religions that are written in words cannot. We can modify religions but then that usually turns out to be a new religion... just a pale shadow of the old one.

Back to topic... you seemed to miss the big smiley that Desibewada pai attached to his last line... that in effect says that he is trying to crack a joke... and you seemed to fall for it... hook, line and sinker And you have gone and hurt the feelings of the great Sarvishaktibandar pai... and his wrath is immeasurable... you are going to feel the tremors soon
Don't just write because you have to write come with some logic. Crack the joke my foot he gave me negative rep even before writing anything.

Aur Hindu ki to feeling kabhi hurt nahi hoti na. hamesha sikh ya muslim ki hi feeling hurt hoti hai India me.

200 soldier died in operation blue star do you have any idea how many terrorist were hiding in golden temple.and how many innocent hindu died during the khalistan movement.

India ke Sardar itane deshbhakt hai to Bhindrawale ki photo kyu laga rakhi hai Golden temple me jo ki India me hi hai, Canada me nahi.

Duniya ki kisi bhi masjid me osama ki photo nahi lagi hogi.

Khalistaan movement was well executed by Sikh living in India, majority of them if not all of them.

It can only happen in India that sikh was treated like brother in all part of india even after khalistan movement, but most of them still support and fund khalistan terrorist organization till date.

India me tradition ban gaya hai ki 50-100 saal me ek naya religion bana ke ya convert ho ke hindu ko gali do aur alag desh ki mang karo.

those people are simply bloody terrorist, these people just need the treatment like Indira gandhi(I am not congressi though) saale jis thali me khate hai usi me chhed karte hai.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NFtBtgiEz40

Last edited by chadhakya; April 15th, 2008 at 02:49 PM.
Old April 15th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Banned

so called innocent & patriotic sikh and their golden temple.
even "akal takht" me bhi 20-25 LMG laga rakhi thi what else you expect from them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQmYR...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lofEI...eature=related
Old April 15th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Junior eCharchan

rajiv111 will become famous soon enough

What Indira did to Harimandir Sahib was wrong, there was no need to enter the gurudwara. When Muslim terrorists were in Hazratbal in kashmir, a seige was laid and they were brought out but no sensitivity was shown in '84.

Sikh separatism existed in milder form before Bhindranwale, you have to read a book like "My bleeding punjab" by Kushwant Singh to get a objective view.

India needs to be a federal democracy to accommodate such aspirations.
Old April 16th, 2008, 04:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajiv111
What Indira did to Harimandir Sahib was wrong, there was no need to enter the gurudwara. When Muslim terrorists were in Hazratbal in kashmir, a seige was laid and they were brought out but no sensitivity was shown in '84.

Sikh separatism existed in milder form before Bhindranwale, you have to read a book like "My bleeding punjab" by Kushwant Singh to get a objective view.

India needs to be a federal democracy to accommodate such aspirations.

What Indira did was right. If you can take AK47, bomb and what not to gurudwara then why not army enter there.

about Kashmir my dear friend army has done so many sensitive operation in mosque the only difference is none of the muslim bodygaurd killed PM after that and none of the muslim openly showing support for osama unlike so sikh in India expressed their love for bhindarawale.

{"On the holy day of Eid-al-Azha, May 10, 1995 Indian Armed forces desecrated and destroyed 14th century Muslim shrine of Sheikh Noorud-Din Wali, a patron saint of Kashmir in the city of Charar-e-Sharief, about 30km southwest of the capital Srinagar. In the army operations to flush out Kashmiri militants holed up since mid-January in the town of Charar-e-Sharief, at least 2000 residential houses and 200 shops were razed to the ground.

The destruction of the Charar-e-Sharief mosque and shrine came just hours after the end of Eid, one of Islam's holiest days.
heavily armed Indian soldiers backed up by light armour and artillery cordoned off the holy city of Charar-e-Sharief, housing one of the most important Muslim shrines in the valley. Security forces said they had sealed all exits from the heavily wooded area of Charar-e-Sharief and neighbouring villages. Intelligence officials said the militants were guarding the main entrance to the shrine and frisking visitors, but added that they had not occupied the tomb. Most of the town's 25,000 residents had fled to nearby villages, fearing that they would be caught in a battle. Indian security sources said the 600-year-old wooden shrine, was destroyed when two explosions ignited fires about 2 a.m on May 10. Fires that began two days earlier during fighting between Indian troops and militants had already destroyed half the buildings - about 1,000 houses and 200 shops, according to senior government officials.}

you don't have to read any book to understand terrorist, khalistan was chutiyapa concept from the ISI executed well by Indian sikh.

India is democratic enough if any religion and secular people has problem go to pak/china and any other country don't f*** here.

Last edited by chadhakya; April 16th, 2008 at 04:57 AM.
Old April 16th, 2008, 04:55 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar
School dude pai

FYI, Indira tacitly supported Bhindranwale when he was a budding terrorist because it suited her. But then Bhindranwale turned out to be a "bhasmasur" (as Advani has aptly termed) and at that point Indira tried to annihilate him.
Dhurru, can you enlarge on that? This has been alleged for some time but the public still has no clear idea about how, why and when indira supported jarnail singh.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old April 16th, 2008, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja
Dhurru, can you enlarge on that? This has been alleged for some time but the public still has no clear idea about how, why and when Indira supported jarnail singh.
lo bhai kar diya enlarge pae gayi thand

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar
School dude pai

FYI, Indira tacitly supported Bhindranwale when he was a budding terrorist because it suited her. But then Bhindranwale turned out to be a "bhasmasur" (as Advani has aptly termed) and at that point Indira tried to annihilate him.