eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Defense

Notices

Defense Defense and national security...

Old September 13th, 2010, 05:15 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
An Old Woman Hit Me Just 10 Minutes Ago ...

She was aiming for nuts but hit my dick instead. It hurts. Old woman must have been strong and her stick had a metal tip. I didn't do nothing. She was blocking my way on the escalator. I said "maaji baju me hat jao please". I used the word please. She moved aside and let me pass. Couple of meters in front of her was a guy. She must have placed her stick between my legs while I waited for fatso to move aside. She would have hit my ass if she was taller. She was short so her hands were at right length to hit my dick.

I felt so humiliated but was forced to pretend to find it funny as couple of female colleagues also on same escalator laughed. They know of my handicap. Women have beaten and bruised me many times but in a more pleasant and co-operative manner.

Have you ever been beaten by a woman?
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old September 13th, 2010, 06:27 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Old Woman Hit Me Just 10 Minutes Ago ...

You should have hit back with your pandra-inchee
Old September 14th, 2010, 10:26 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
You should have hit back with your pandra-inchee
If he had done that then the old woman would have ridden Badpadrisam pai all the way up in the elevator... aisa mauka itni age mein kaun chodega

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old September 15th, 2010, 07:34 AM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

I do not find anything funny. Old woman had no reason to hit between my legs. It hurt bad. I shudder to think of consequences, had she hit testicles. My handicap protected the jewels, this is what you call true friendship.

I have never seen old woman before. I felt sudden crushing pain, I thought my dick was having a heart attack or something. I didn't know bitch behind me had hit me with metal end of walking stick. Two female colleagues while doubling over in laughter pointed to her. Old woman stood there like she was innocent and didn't know anything.

Not funny.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old September 15th, 2010, 07:53 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post

Not funny.

I respectfully disagree
Old September 15th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I felt so humiliated but was forced to pretend to find it funny as couple of female colleagues also on same escalator laughed. They know of my handicap. Women have beaten and bruised me many times but in a more pleasant and co-operative manner.
How did they come to know of your handicap ?Exhibition or peepshow
Old September 15th, 2010, 09:56 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
How did they come to know of your handicap ?Exhibition or peepshow

After the company pool-party 5 years back, even the air-filled castle for kids there also know about his handicap.
Old September 15th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Orijinally d Dooplikate!!

Metafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond repute

Prashaadam babu, did you use the pandra-inchee to knock knock the poor old woman and ask "maaji, baaju hato......." so she looked back astonished and forgot to hear the rest of the sentence.........Her retort with that stick meant "how dare you call me maaji....you spoiled a good fancy with that pandra-inchee shnake....."

Last edited by Metafours; September 15th, 2010 at 10:17 AM.
Old September 15th, 2010, 07:09 PM

Smellybhai, you too? Come now guys. Wish I could join in the aughter and fun you having. Nothing funny about this. Everyone is talking about it but behind my back. Four nurses have dropped in three days with bandages and creams and all sort of shit. They want to have a look at bruises. Yes, I got bruises. She whacked the most sensitive part. It was as if I was struck by lightning. She was so quick and so sharp with her aim. Bloody bitch. This has never happened to me before, never. She stood like she was just an innocent old woman who couldn't even lift her arm. And she did this to me without any reason is the humiliating part of it all.
Old September 16th, 2010, 12:47 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She was aiming for nuts but hit my dick instead. It hurts. Old woman must have been strong and her stick had a metal tip. I didn't do nothing. She was blocking my way on the escalator. I said "maaji baju me hat jao please". I used the word please. She moved aside and let me pass. Couple of meters in front of her was a guy. She must have placed her stick between my legs while I waited for fatso to move aside. She would have hit my ass if she was taller. She was short so her hands were at right length to hit my dick.
Are you sure it was a "she" ? Are you sure that it was a stick with a metal tip?

It could have been a he with a pachasinchee who was really aiming for your ass but overshot (or maybe undershot ) the mark
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old September 18th, 2010, 06:46 PM

Old lady hitting me is not something to laugh at. Please control your urge. Serious. But and because I am a positive minded man, old lady whacking at most sensitive part has been a blessings in disguise. Sensitive part got bruised blue and black. Now old dead skin is peeling off. All tell-tale signs and blemishes of years of use and abuse are gone, leaving behind what to an observer will look like a brand new imported sensitive part. And too add cream to the cake, brand new sensitive part is more sensitiver, like when I was a teenager.

Thank you all for concern.