eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old January 30th, 2017, 08:44 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts! Why Narendra Modi and Sushma Swaraj should heed this proverb.

There is no doubt Sushma Swaraj is the External Affairs Minister par excellence. She with her skills, her compassion, her mastery in using social media to address and solve the problems of both Indians at home and abroad has proven secondary to none compared to anyone who had held this post before her. So this thread is not derogatory to her in any sense or form. Readers who going to continue reading this post should keep this mind befolre they proceed further. If you think otherwise, the close button is your best friend or even better would be the post button where some by their usual habit can pour vitriol on me and my thread in the timeless tradition of trying to derail threads.

I know the aversion to long rants, so I will make it short and simple. In the dazzling glory of Sushma's perfomance, the thing I worry about the most is the lionization attempt by the media of her doubtless worthy deeds into an agenda to fit their own malicious attempts to create a wedge between Modi and Swaraj.

Beware of Greeks bearing gifts and this strategy already paid our venal, two clever by half, crooked media by twisting Nitish Kumar against the best alliance partner he had so far in Bihar, the BJP. All the media had to do with Nitish was to turn his own deeds against him, they hyped him like no tomorrow, terming him the PM worthy CM, a savior of successful secular politics,if it only wasn't for 'taint' of the communal BJP he was allied with (in the media and the secular brigade words, not mine.) We know only too well what this led to. As hoped by the pseudosecs, Nitish broke away from the BJP and is now under the tutelage of the charachoor Lalu Prasad Yadav and his assorted goons. Having seen through trick, it is only now Nitish has realized he has been lead to the noose by the jackals and is praising for the demonitization move unlike the rest of the secular bandit brigade. Even Vajpayee fell into this trap by the media calling him the right man in the wrong party.

Sushma Swaraj and Modi should take note from these lessons. Mrs. Swaraj should realize that the media is most certainly praising her with a forked tongue hoping she will do a Nitish and backstab Modi in a fraternal bloodshed over power and the BJP itself will be ripped apart and destroyed from within in the cataclysm that follows. This is my advice to both of them and I speak with the best of intentions towards my country and the party and the valiant personalities who fortunately govern this country for us in these bleak uncertain times.

Now I know I broke my own promise of keeping the post short and simple. For this I apologize, but I have a few more things to say: Dear Sushmaji, we love you and the work you do, but beware your enemies, recognize the evil even in the gifts they are heaping upon on you now, do not fall into their trap like Nitish and Vajpayee did so and most importantly, keep doing what you do. You and Modi together make one heck of a team and you too will become the PM someday, but not through means of trickery and treachery as our seculars hope, but instead simply by the weight of your good deeds and the illustriousness of good character you possess.

Quote:
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts definition

Do not trust enemies who bring you presents — they could very well be playing a trick. The saying is adapted from the words of Laocoon in the story of the Trojan horse.