eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old April 26th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Banned

kala tota is on a distinguished road
Angry I'm still in love with a friend of mine.

I'm in love with a friend of mine. She's extremely beautiful and she's a wonderful person. I was too fucking scared to ask her out and after I spent three years pining away for her I found out that she had a boyfriend. I was too scared to even ask if she had a boyfriend! Then I found she broke up with him and started sleeping a 20 year old pothead. Nothing against 20 year olds or potheads but I just resent how he had the courage to make a move and I stood by the sidelines watching. I'm 29 years old for Fuck's sake! And this kid had the balls to ask her out.

Now he's her booty call. I'm still a virgin and this kid (who she doesn't even seem to like as a boyfriend) managed to get a gorgeous 30 year old woman to have no strings attached sex. I know you can't control who your attracted to and I don't feel entitled to her affection or body but still...

I hung out with her tonight in her apartment. I keep fantasizing that she wants me as much as I want her but every time we're alone it's painfully obvious that she has no sexual feelings for me. All I could thing of was how if that kid was with her before they started sleeping together he would have been flirting and asking out until she said yes.

All I want is tell her how I feel but I know deep down in my gut that she doesn't want me. I know I have to move on but I don't know ho to do that.
Old April 26th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I'm still in love with a friend of mine.

I have guts to tell her. Give me her phone #, May be I will get chance to boink her.

BTW........Narci, koi achhchha tarika leke aayio unglibaazi kaneko.
Old April 26th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

What are you trying to say here,are you here to sell some books or some medicine or method to propose any girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by kala tota View Post
I'm in love with a friend of mine. She's extremely beautiful and she's a wonderful person. I was too fucking scared to ask her out and after I spent three years pining away for her I found out that she had a boyfriend. I was too scared to even ask if she had a boyfriend! Then I found she broke up with him and started sleeping a 20 year old pothead. Nothing against 20 year olds or potheads but I just resent how he had the courage to make a move and I stood by the sidelines watching. I'm 29 years old for Fuck's sake! And this kid had the balls to ask her out.

Now he's her booty call. I'm still a virgin and this kid (who she doesn't even seem to like as a boyfriend) managed to get a gorgeous 30 year old woman to have no strings attached sex. I know you can't control who your attracted to and I don't feel entitled to her affection or body but still...

I hung out with her tonight in her apartment. I keep fantasizing that she wants me as much as I want her but every time we're alone it's painfully obvious that she has no sexual feelings for me. All I could thing of was how if that kid was with her before they started sleeping together he would have been flirting and asking out until she said yes.

All I want is tell her how I feel but I know deep down in my gut that she doesn't want me. I know I have to move on but I don't know ho to do that.
Old April 26th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute

Dude if no guts then u might be virgin forever. It is obvious that if she is sleeping with a 20 yrs old, she is a loose cannon. So it is not late even now, get ur soldier up and ask her. Worst come worst, she will say no and it will mostly end ur relationship....which is better because ur soldier by this stage having a KLPD every time you see her. Not to mention that your mind is tired too imagining her in all the fantasy situation. So before you become a maniac ask her out...she says yes....party party...she says no....get laid somewhere else and get over her. Unless you want to be the shoulder which she uses to cry about all her failed relationships.

Old April 26th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Narci, kaise ho??
Old April 26th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kala tota View Post
All I want is tell her how I feel but I know deep down in my gut that she doesn't want me. .
how deep? terminal ileum? if yes then leave her for god sake narci