eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Friday Special

Notices

Friday Special Tickle your funny bone...

Old August 12th, 2015, 08:43 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Where's that thread ?

Thread is not found? Trashed?

Welcoming and introducing all old and new members.... - eCharcha.Com

www.echarcha.com eCharcha.Com eCharcha Lounge Friday Special

2 days ago - 1 post - ‎1 author

Mitron, Mihir15 is also known as Pikesh. Mennu this forum likey-likey. This thread be used for introducing, inviting and welcoming all new ...
Old August 12th, 2015, 09:05 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where's that thread ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
Thread is not found? Trashed?

Welcoming and introducing all old and new members.... - eCharcha.Com

www.echarcha.com eCharcha.Com eCharcha Lounge Friday Special

2 days ago - 1 post - ‎1 author

Mitron, Mihir15 is also known as Pikesh. Mennu this forum likey-likey. This thread be used for introducing, inviting and welcoming all new ...
It got moved to the moderator's only forum.
Old August 15th, 2015, 09:18 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

Kindly open this thread, few good fellas I know,. I can invite, by that way....
Thx
Old August 15th, 2015, 02:50 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kindly open this thread, few good fellas I know,. I can invite, by that way....
Thx
Ok moving that thread back,but no links to other places except for the normal youtube twitter fb etc.
Old August 22nd, 2015, 01:47 PM
Banned

aashikaji gave a birth to a baby-boy yesterday,
and in a heavy enthusiasm she made a post yesterday about weight, procedure that the baby was born,..and promised ( by her own will ) to post her kid's pic and such,..
But SS pai deleted that.. disappointed her a big time to share her joy and jolly-time,.. and don't know why how and what was the reason and motive of depressing aashikaji, for this heavenly golden news
to share the moments of joy with members for congrats and share-care.?

Not fair.

SS pai is many a times is not found as practical as sgar pai or swaami-dada,... sorry to say,... but I observed it a couple of times,..

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 22nd, 2015 at 01:49 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2015, 02:22 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

How do you know its me not somebody else? And how do you know its deleted? assume = ass + u + me
Old August 22nd, 2015, 02:38 PM
Banned

Hahaha.

'Coz you and me were only present at that time,.. when she made a post,.

She posted,... I replied to congratulate her,...,.. and excatly, 8 min later, the posts/thread disappeared.
Now,.. even if it was shifted to elsewhere,.. it will be still showing as today's post, but at somewhere else. n' It did not.

Secondly, she told us that she will soon post her kid's pic,.
and when she found they have deleted the post even,..
she disappointed and post-poned, -- that's the best guess I can make,.. No ? Holds water in my thinking ? Will you buy it, or not ?
Old August 22nd, 2015, 02:50 PM

She being a mod prolly removed the thread herself. I can't touch what mods post. Do you know of invisible mode?

You never posted your photo you wanna see others?

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; August 22nd, 2015 at 02:52 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2015, 04:16 PM
Banned

I know, you can see the forum without login,..

Btw,... she is only 1 yr old here on the forum, how did she get MODship? wondered.

I did not ask her to post anything - the pic of kid or her's details about child birth and other data,..,.. she made the original post by herself,..by her own will,..and had mentioned all,..

She is frank, sport and open-hearted,..
otherwise most Tamilians/Chennaiyte I met of forums and during my college classes,..were all strange, weirdos and some vichira alien animals very hard to understand,....
whatever is considered the best post by other general 90 percent of Northern-public, for them it's spam and flood,
as those animals do not know "H" of Hindi, Bollywood, all other extra circular activities, sports, hobbies, or no nothing,.. just the education and career , nthg else they know in this world,....
and hence I no wonder of Sundar Pichai or such so called field genius ( and dumb of rest all fields ) typical idiots,..

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 22nd, 2015 at 04:18 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2015, 04:50 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

I deleted that thread as sharing personal information on a public forum is not advisable and I gave the reason to the thread starter.

Hope my answer puts to rest all your queries regarding that thread.
Old August 22nd, 2015, 05:45 PM
Banned

I don't think, she gave any of her's personal data- name, address, her street address, phone, e-mail, web page, her own photo, hospital's name, her loc of state and city,.. no nothing,..

To share the event of marriage, baby shower, death, B-day, birth,.. is no personal info,. anywhere,...I guess.

No ?
Old August 22nd, 2015, 06:09 PM
Super eCharchan

Forget it Sir,lets move on.
Old August 22nd, 2015, 08:53 PM

You have to state under which law which clause ..
Old August 23rd, 2015, 05:06 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not fair.

SS pai is many a times is not found as practical as sgar pai or swaami-dada,... sorry to say,... but I observed it a couple of times,..
Dont try this Narad niti and be practical yourself. Instead of trying to change other forums and getting banned (i see you are banned in R2I forum which you do so much gun gaan of), why dont you start your own forum.

Swami and SS are mods, i am not.

You claim to be a old guy with doctor sons, but you are even more immature than a teenager (like Sonia). I see you had already congratulated Aashika. And if you want anything more, you could PM her.

All, here is a link. I think you know why i am posting this.
http://takedownpiracy.com/tips/
Old August 23rd, 2015, 05:51 AM
Super eCharchan

We just completed 15 years online and over the years we have seen many ids coming back and editing or requesting posts quoted to be deleted,there are times when the ids are not able to login as they lost passwords or dont have access to the emails registered with the id. To avoid all these we as a precautionary measure delete/edit such posts or threads,it saves us the future troubles and ensures privacy issues are taken care for future.