eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Friday Special

Notices

Friday Special Tickle your funny bone...

Closed Thread

Old August 19th, 2015, 08:15 PM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcoming and introducing all old and new members....

@Jagmohan, out of curiosity, you are all praises about all these people (Doc etc). What did you tell them about us in Echarcha for them to join this humble abode? From what you tell us, they are doing us a favor by joining this site.

Not that I don't appreciate their participation. Love all the activity around, don't get me wrong.
Old August 19th, 2015, 08:32 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
@Jagmohan, out of curiosity, you are all praises about all these people (Doc etc). What did you tell them about us in Echarcha for them to join this humble abode? From what you tell us, they are doing us a favor by joining this site.
I can sense a condescending tone in posts of many new members(There are some exceptions though).
That means however good they are ,it is still going to be obnoxious. Site was better without such members. Anyways , I would give them some more time ( not as a moderator but as a fellow member) and see.
Old August 19th, 2015, 09:02 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

^^

Only three total guys/gals I recommended for,.. two left, one lady is now here.

Well,.. I did not beg anyone.
I said here is a nice, neat, small community with a good looking format, ( a pleasant forum like look ) with many features of V-Bulletins, many topics been discussed,.. ( I am there too, also ashdoc and 1-3 other our old forum members are here too ) try chipping in,.. see, if you can mix and find yrself a place for fun-time,.. to feel like home,.
as few were, on some private blog-pages where so many limitations of posting, its look and many other features were absent, traffic was low, they were not seen,.. and such,.. plus few had a breaking point means let say you got a steady job of straight 15+ years and now you leave due to some conflict and then someone can say, come to here at my company
and you naturally give it a thought, to think over,.

Dova was not an olden timen friend, I knew him for last 4-5 weeks, while discussing few topics with him at one place, and he was found consistently sober and civil,.. and later I found he was a doctor, that’s why,.. and hence I invited him here, he observed the place, for 2-4 days, tried to chip in today,… and was group attacked,… perhaps, went back to his old community where he was sort of a mini king,… you can see him in Google search, how fit he was there,…. on various topics..
Old August 19th, 2015, 10:28 PM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like someone got banned?

jeetIAF
Old August 19th, 2015, 11:00 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetiaf View Post
Looks like someone got banned?

jeetIAF
Looks like it

Sent from my iPhone.
Old August 20th, 2015, 04:19 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Jagmohan, I am sorry to say but I feel partly you are responsible (though) for all this drama that has been unfolding. Seriously. Give your praises a rest and let the guys speak for themselves. Yes, they maybe kings but I am sure they have plenty of ability to be kings themselves. Being a loyal member on EC I feel kinda let down when mostly hear talks of how great other forums are and how lucky we are to have others around etc etc

Now where were we? Shall we get back to regular threads instead of who is the smartest etc? It's more fun than discussing a bunch of guys reputation anyway.

Where is this MV? I like his/her posts.
Old August 20th, 2015, 05:21 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Jagmohan, I am sorry to say but I feel partly you are responsible (though) for all this drama that has been unfolding. Seriously. Give your praises a rest and let the guys speak for themselves. Yes, they maybe kings but I am sure they have plenty of ability to be kings themselves. Being a loyal member on EC I feel kinda let down when mostly hear talks of how great other forums are and how lucky we are to have others around etc etc

Now where were we? Shall we get back to regular threads instead of who is the smartest etc? It's more fun than discussing a bunch of guys reputation anyway.

Where is this MV? I like his/her posts.
Aashika, There was no drama. I tried to have decent conversation about religions in that thread and some 'Das' kindaa ID actually started posting silly stuff, He was delusional about his abilities as a debater and authority as LEADER of civilized people ( If you ask me being a doc, sounded more like a madman ) He tried to show he is wise enough to decide what sovereign countries to do. ( and I always thought only terrorist organizations are doing this ) When I realized no intelligent discussion is possible on this board, I simply started having fun.

Banning Mihir was not necessary, he did what he thought was better for your board.

I AM A VERY DOMINATING INDIVIDUAL by nature and intellectual as well as chatting abilities made it worse. Now I don't know about Babul guy people are talking about, But by my knowledge, I haven't violated any rule of your board and decency.
Old August 20th, 2015, 05:40 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

So this is the state of Chai ki Dukaan. Some one comes and tells. Look at your measly revenue and look at the revenue of Starbucks on the other side. i could help you boost your revenue. The chaiwala says, Thanks but i dont run the chai ki dukaan for revenue. Some one anyway gets a few guys from starbucks and now these guys start telling the Chaiwala how to run the Chai ki dukaan.
Old August 20th, 2015, 05:47 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
So this is the state of Chai ki Dukaan. Some one comes and tells. Look at your measly revenue and look at the revenue of Starbucks on the other side. i could help you boost your revenue. The chaiwala says, Thanks but i dont run the chai ki dukaan for revenue. Some one anyway gets a few guys from starbucks and now these guys start telling the Chaiwala how to run the Chai ki dukaan.
Exactly!
People trying to dictate terms,threatening legal actions and we sit and tolerate them ?

For those who are talking about admin being absent or something like that let me make it clear the mods here are as good as admins,they have been given all the rights and power to decide what is good for the site and members. So here even the Admins dont question mods
Old August 20th, 2015, 06:56 AM
Senior eCharchan

Doc, I am sure you have come across all sorts of people on various boards. Some we may gel well with and some we just don't for various reasons.
That doesn't mean you will not gel with the rest of the forum.

My post was mainly about Jagmohan's review of every new member. Read from my side. You will see the mockery of how we are too small a community and how lucky we are to have you here. Read from your side and all you will see is a welcome. That's all I wanted to tell. You seem like a modest person. Did you really want/ need this red carpet? I am guessing the answer is no.

I am fairly sure none of this would have happened if everyone started participating like any other new member.
Old August 20th, 2015, 07:04 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Exactly!
People trying to dictate terms,threatening legal actions and we sit and tolerate them ?

For those who are talking about admin being absent or something like that let me make it clear the mods here are as good as admins,they have been given all the rights and power to decide what is good for the site and members. So here even the Admins dont question mods
Since you have put it like this, I am sorry if I made you feel this way. I respect everything You are doing, Bonding and being a small community. I would have never argued and questioned your authority (Allowing hatred based post is the only exception).

It's your board, You get to decide what you want, who you want. Consider this as request, Please don't allow your platform to be used for spreading Hatred, Hatred only leads to hatred. World is already filled with so much hatred That sometimes I feel its a miracle we are still here.

I think world is not about changing others to be like you, its about accepting people for who they are and living in harmony. Life is too short to hate.
Old August 20th, 2015, 07:29 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Doc, I am sure you have come across all sorts of people on various boards. Some we may gel well with and some we just don't for various reasons.
That doesn't mean you will not gel with the rest of the forum.

My post was mainly about Jagmohan's review of every new member. Read from my side. You will see the mockery of how we are too small a community and how lucky we are to have you here. Read from your side and all you will see is a welcome. That's all I wanted to tell. You seem like a modest person. Did you really want/ need this red carpet? I am guessing the answer is no.

I am fairly sure none of this would have happened if everyone started participating like any other new member.
Some times people get over enthusiastic, Personally I stick with boards I am familiar with. I agree a quite entry is better But I constantly ignored his messages for few days and said I don't wanna get to new board as It's stressful to get along-with new people, So I think he tried to make my stay as comfortable as he could. Honestly If I wouldn't have come here if he hadn't announced it, It has nothing to do with it being a small community.

None of what I posted above means I want some 'Celebrity' status here, It's just that after that point, It would be very rude on my part, Not to come here for few days. Its kiddish of me, But when someone try to be arrogant with me I become even more arrogant and if someone be humble to me, I at-least try to be as humble to him as possible. It lead to yesterday's unpleasant scene, Which wasn't much for me as I argued on internet for a decade But it's was a little annoying for peaceful small community of yours, For which I Made sincere apology in last post.
Old August 20th, 2015, 07:36 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Some times people get over enthusiastic, Personally I stick with boards I am familiar with. I agree a quite entry is better But I constantly ignored his messages for few days and said I don't wanna get to new board as It's stressful to get along-with new people, So I think he tried to make my stay as comfortable as he could. Honestly If I wouldn't have come here if he hadn't announced it, It has nothing to do with it being a small community.

None of what I posted above means I want some 'Celebrity' status here, It's just that after that point, It would be very rude on my part, Not to come here for few days. Its kiddish of me, But when someone try to be arrogant with me I become even more arrogant and if someone be humble to me, I at-least try to be as humble to him as possible. It lead to yesterday's unpleasant scene, Which wasn't much for me as I argued on internet for a decade But it's was a little annoying for peaceful small community of yours, For which I Made sincere apology in last post.
Your self-importance is endearing. Glad to see you back.

Old August 20th, 2015, 07:50 AM
Senior eCharchan

Ok. This thread served its purpose too and then some. Time to move on.
There are so many other interesting things to discuss.
Closed Thread