eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Friday Special

Notices

Friday Special Tickle your funny bone...

Closed Thread

Old August 17th, 2015, 06:07 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcoming and introducing all old and new members....

This thread should be awarded the worst thread of eCharcha, for the past few days I have been asking myself why did I bring this thread back ? Even Shruthiks's thread would make some sense but this thread is a real bouncer!! y do we need a thread to invite members ? never seen this at any forum.

jagmohanji I would want you to ask Ashdoc what r his views about this thread and I m sure he would echo my and other member's view
Old August 17th, 2015, 06:40 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Are the members you are introducing in this thread politicians,ministers or governors that they wont share the stage until they are garlanded and praised ?

I really never saw such kind of swagat satkar at any forum,I am member at many forum but this thread is something unique I have ever seen.

We need quality and quantity of views.
Old August 17th, 2015, 06:42 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

Swamiji,.. remember the situation, about 3 months ago,.. (?)

“ Jamnaara oochha ane peeras naara zaza ! “

More MODs were on the forum and less members… Hardly 2-4 new posts were generating per day and at the end of 1 week, hardly 10-12 views on those new threads showing up…

We had a constant discussion about how to bring EC in the lime-light and what can be done, so that it’s on the Google Radar, and many surfers can see us and land here and become members….. and can have some population here ! Remember?

Santadoc had even sent me an e-mail, that what you think should have been done, to have some more members here to talk to, and we all were discussing the same,..

So? We got, 2-4 new members invited and added,…

Wass’ wrong, if you know 2-4 best society making friends and they add to the community ? I had invited three people , whom I knew and I can swear for them of theirs sanity, civilize and assisting nature and enhancing power, in any discussion,.

Ashdoc knows them too,.. in fact when he was divorced from here, he was with us and in our community….

Seema and few others, ( I do not know ) were random goggle surfer lander who stared erotic poetry threads and such,.. I do not know many recent new comers except the three names, whom I advised and requested to join for the company,..

With me?

A Question,..

Try google search with words " echarcha F***ing " ( spell it ) and see what it comes, full of many pages,. ( or click below )
https://www.google.com/search?q=echa...w.echarcha.com

Do you wanna breed the forum that way, forever?

Now Re-google search with above bold letters again
but the word echarcha replaced with
india-forums ( population 8.5 lakhs )
r2iclubforums ( population 58000 )
.....and others you think of !

Did you find even two results ?? I did not ! Does it ring the Bell??

ECharcha populationn is 8900

Isn't it time to wake up ? If not now, when?
( Show it to, dirti pai, amathalal and few others who pinning the ADM, for driving out the Sobers ! )

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 17th, 2015 at 06:59 PM.
Old August 17th, 2015, 07:44 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Jagguji, we can jump up posts by sharing the same ghisa pita husband wife jokes, 'Latest jokes' which are 3 years old* and so on. Could we exchange some original thoughts instead.

*i had to call this bluff on my school classmate who shared that hema rekha jaya joke captioned 'Latest hai forward karo'.
Old August 17th, 2015, 08:05 PM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Jagmohan, one, there is no reason to bring Amthalal and Dirty into discussion.
Two, I am sure all the people whom you are introducing to echarcha would welcome a quite entry than this band baaja baarat.

Yes yes, we remember the days. Only difference is that, echarcha never really intended to be one big busy forum. Us just a bunch of people hanging out together.
This doesn't mean it doesn't appreciate new members.
Hope you see what I am trying to say.
Old August 18th, 2015, 08:13 AM
Senior eCharchan

punkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant future

Jagmohan posts like a 2 year old talks. You get the gist without reading it by catching a few random words, but eventually your head does spin.
Old August 18th, 2015, 09:08 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
*i had to call this bluff on my school classmate who shared that hema rekha jaya joke captioned 'Latest hai forward karo'.
Maine nahi suna... forward kar, forward kar jaldi...

Jaganrajan pai wants to change our chai ki tapri into a 5-star world-famous restaurant... kuch tho badal jayega... aur hum sab nirash ho kar chale jaayenge. The month that echarcha was down, I did go around to some other sites to find an alternate... but none had the same nostalgic feel. Stopped and just waited for echarcha to come back on.

Guess with this new intrusion, ye bhi badal jayaga... aur phir kuch nahi rahega

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old August 18th, 2015, 09:11 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Maine nahi suna... forward kar, forward kar jaldi...
are you his school classmate?
Old August 18th, 2015, 09:46 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Jagguji, we can jump up posts by sharing the same ghisa pita husband wife jokes, 'Latest jokes' which are 3 years old* and so on. Could we exchange some original thoughts instead.

that's an old joke yaar,.. yrs ago when Rekha joined the Politics and they say now sab ki pasand Nirma -- Hema rekha Jaya and shushma - sab ki pasand Nirma - all r there -

when did I post this any recently? My average in jokes thread is yaar,... hardly... . once a two weeks, very low and many others are even posting more, which I had rather heard 10K yrs ago.. ! Lol.

Quote:
Jagmohan posts like a 2 year old talks. You get the gist without reading it by catching a few random words, but eventually your head does spin.
maanta hun,.. paji,.. bole toh,.. apoon gujarat walon ka haath, angerzi mein thoda sa taayeet hai....( especially, a generation ahead breeds ) { been raised in Gujarat, had-have seen the CMs zamaans from Hitendra desai to all the way NaMo, and have not seen a single CM ever having given speech in English,.. that shows how we Gujarati are ( old generation )
- My GrandPa was telling me, even Sardar patel who was a Barrister, was hardly speaking in any English speeches,. ( On YT you may find Gandhi speaking English, but not Patel )

Hindi - Gujarati mein, apoon ki faavat thori achhi si hai,... in "Gujarati jokes" here ( on EC ) few, I had made and written by my own,..

So ? Chill maar, yaar...
Some sense,..... some non-sense, just tolerate it,.. !
Old August 18th, 2015, 12:55 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Jagmohan saar, do you know there are forums out there that pay per post? I am serious!

edit: sorry, I should have stopped at "do you know..."

Sent from my iPhone.
Old August 18th, 2015, 03:23 PM
PURE AND NAKED

NangaPutla has a brilliant futureNangaPutla has a brilliant futureNangaPutla has a brilliant futureNangaPutla has a brilliant futureNangaPutla has a brilliant futureNangaPutla has a brilliant futureNangaPutla has a brilliant futureNangaPutla has a brilliant futureNangaPutla has a brilliant futureNangaPutla has a brilliant futureNangaPutla has a brilliant future

I am backk toooo ..... Brrr.......It's cold.....
Old August 18th, 2015, 04:12 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
Jagmohan saar, do you know there are forums out there that pay per post? I am serious!

edit: sorry, I should have stopped at "do you know..."

You cant be serious. Jagguji, could make those sites bankrupt.
Old August 18th, 2015, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
that's an old joke yaar,.. yrs ago when Rekha joined the Politics and they say now sab ki pasand Nirma -- Hema rekha Jaya and shushma - sab ki pasand Nirma - all r there -

when did I post this any recently?
[/i]
Did i say you posted it. it was there in my school walon ka Whatsapp group and this forum is also turning that way.
Old August 18th, 2015, 04:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
You cant be serious. Jagguji, could make those sites bankrupt.

Paaji, Charchilla saar
perhaps did not check the average postings/day ( STATISTICS ) of S S S ( swami, sarva and saneless many others.... ) or he should had diverted that ( earning while churning ) mssg to them first !
Old August 19th, 2015, 07:37 AM
Banned

Bobus saar ban ho gaye ?

Political discussion went wrong? - raaz nahin aayi ?

Bhaiya,.. yeh Sarva ji aur Sgar ji ka iilaaka jo thahera,.. especially when it comes to the politics discussions,..

Kisi ki mazaal jo hai kya, Shaktimaan ke pengade mein pug jo ghal le shake !! )

___

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 19th, 2015 at 07:41 AM.
Closed Thread