eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Friday Special

Notices

Friday Special Tickle your funny bone...

Closed Thread

Old August 17th, 2015, 10:05 AM
Banned

Jaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Welcoming and introducing all old and new members....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobus View Post
I like Gaandmasti
What is this before I assume something?
Old August 17th, 2015, 10:15 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
What tf, Jaganpohan pai We here at echarcha have always stopped other people from poaching members from here (to there)... and here you are, proud of the fact that you have poached members from other sites (other protected shelters). Shame on you... especially at clapping at your own "proud" deeds
Paaji, aaj se 3-4 months pahele, yahaan bas sirf,... kauve uud rahe the,...
sirf 2-3 pai , talking-talking kar rahe the,.. ( More MODs and less members )

muj se dekha nahin gaya,.. Hamaare JD saar bhi bol uthe,.. EC mein koi interest / mazo nahin hai,.... unho ne bhi chal diye,.. ( a long ago ),.. ..

Fir Badriji aur Santadoc ( elderly senior ) ne muje yahan pakad-jakad ke rakha,.. apni baatein-cheeton se,... Kaafi yaaraana-dostaana huaa,... ( not 'woh' waala )

Ek dostaana sa, ghareloo sa maahol ( homely-climate)jaag utha,.. ashdoc bhi 'peek' maarne lage,..

More to it,..
Foram waalon,... aap har maheene, V-Bulletin ko keeraya jo dete ho,.. Kis kaam ka ?
toh socha ki, thori si bashti bhi utha le aate hai,.... ( remember, all MODs were only talking, 4 mos ago ! )

And, here we are ! iishwar ne chaha toh, Dova saar will pull other 5-10 more geniuses.

Old August 17th, 2015, 11:22 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihir15 View Post
Aashikaji, he was as usual at abusing to the new members for an absolute no reasons, He and amathalal have a symmetry and harmony-trail of - to bash anyone with gandii jubaan of bambayiya hindi longo,.. and walk over,.. crushing him/her..

Dunn'o wass' the matter, whether they pay for the forum to run or what,... But it's just too much,... no one is here on yr payroll,..yaar.... to take a brick-bat from you,. and btw,. many are "a way more learned and making also a way more than you think of",.. a way ahead in their life, in education, career and knowledge, sophistication and etiquette and in each and every regard and manner you name of,..

These few guys really need to learn to mind their languages,..learn respecting others,.. dunno' what makes SSS ( swami, sarva, sgar ) to not to say anything to these nuisances,..

Hello,...we got ashdoc back after 3 long years and Jaggu back after 3 months just a few days ago,.. wanna lose all, again ?
I edited his post the moment I saw it. Don't know what else I can possibly do other than that. Maybe Swami or peaceseeker can.
I only have control on my actions Mihir. Not on others.
Old August 17th, 2015, 11:55 AM
Junior eCharchan

MansukhLal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggudada View Post
What is this before I assume something?
Do we have any Modi thread here? Then only you will understand Bobu’s G masti.
Old August 17th, 2015, 01:01 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

Mlal, welcome to the forum, -- Swaagat hai -- yr intro please, if from some old and familiar forum, and you think, few people here know you.

Anyone can find the right arena and open a related thread, forum has low bashti of only 15-25 very active members - rest google guest surfers and random visitors,..

and in fact the best way that I do is,...( before any posting )

go directly to the "google.com" and search for " echarcha Modi" and you can see the right thread already there.

same with ( replace the words )
"echarcha kejariwal"
"echarcha hindi poems"
"echarcha netflix movies"
"echarcha jokes"
"echarcha bahubali"
"echarcha tarvel tour"
"echarcha shayari sher"
"echarcha tweets"
"echarcha gandhi"
"echarcha prithviraj chauhan"
"echarcha youtube video"
"echarcha cuisine"
"echarcha hindi jokes"
"echarcha gujarati gujju"

and anything you can think of, and the right thread will pop up,..

Folks, before you open any new thread, use the above technique and you will find the related and right thread automatically.

Secondly, if you open any category,.. say "Friday special" and you see NO posts there, then look at the counter boxes of search dates below and change settings to "beginning" and you will see whole bunch of posts.

As per ashdoc that he just mentioned, this forum's old url name was gandmasti.com , about 10-12 years ago, and at that time forum was a free-style, of no rule bindhaast vagabonds and,.. gaali-galoch treat, and hence this discussion came,.. now for that G masti...

Fortunately, now
we have swamiji, sarva shaktiman, sgar, echarcha , aashika and other good moderators and hence the management is in a good hand.

Three cheers for the ADM team, for their sober services and a well-controlled sane n' civil job.

" If you are abused, on that abusive post in the upper right corner, ther's a "red triangular" "post-report" button ---- press it, ADM will take care. "

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 17th, 2015 at 01:10 PM.
Old August 17th, 2015, 01:25 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like we are getting some fresh blood in this forum.

I'm still not sure why Jagmohan is having wet dreams? Do you guys know each other from other forums? What prompted you newbies to set up an account on echarcha? Looks like somebody is doing some serious cheerleading for echarcha on other sites. Whoever it is, job well done!

Old August 17th, 2015, 01:36 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post

I'm still not sure why Jagmohan is having wet dreams? Do you guys know each other from other forums? What prompted you newbies to set up an account on echarcha? Looks like somebody is doing some serious cheerleading for echarcha on other sites. Whoever it is, job well done!
So where have you been ? I was having wet dreams about you .......
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old August 17th, 2015, 01:37 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Aashika was right about sex talk increasing on the forum
Old August 17th, 2015, 01:38 PM
Banned

^^ Dirty, let me correct you,.. “ past prejudices and sour mangos apart for a while,..please”

These are nor rotten but the real IDs of new members and they are not any Amway–salesman – insu agents or anything selling to you guys, nor they have business of selling their book, site, CPA services, advices, vima agencies, or any such,.. they are normal friendly members like you and me,.. MV is not even mister but a well respected family holder lady ( she is not in finance and investment arena) and so is others. Bobus ji have decade+ of experience in
Finance, stocks, bonds, IRA, IRS rules, changing rules and procedures, social security, 401 withdrawal, savings, investment, tricks and techniques for financial freedom sand fighting inflation, and many many such arena, they have spent 1.5+ decades advising the friends and followings for any related questions. Any book you see today in market about NRI and such finance related topics…. they almost many of authors have read, learnt and heard these guy on previous forums and have learnt a lot for made their books accordingly from those leanings.
People who know them have seen their self-less assistance and any money related retirement or any such topics they have answers and solutions,.. They are self-less and have no intent to sell you anything.
Ashdoc, I and many other knows him,…

Hope, soon a sub–thread named “ finance, investment and retirement “ be allotted him, to make the most out of their filthy rich knowledge and wisdom,..

I think, I said enough, and if you still can’t get it,.. we can’t be of any help. Sorry. I have no interest in any further arguing and please try using sober language only, Thanks.

Seema ( Shayaris ), is.... I guess a random google surfer and have landed over here,... I don't think I or anyone here among the new members ( just joined ) knows her.

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 17th, 2015 at 01:49 PM.
Old August 17th, 2015, 01:41 PM
Junior eCharchan

Memento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Blood!!!??? Murder? When, where, who, why, dunnit?

"What prompted you to set up an account on echarcha?"
Skipping the boring 5 paragraph essay.. In short - the tag line 'loud and proud desi opinions' and some lines in an ooold post in the Newbie section caught my attention: http://echarcha.com/forum/showpost.p...88&postcount=3 These caught my attention long enough to regsiter and click on activation link.
Old August 17th, 2015, 01:43 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Aashika was right about sex talk increasing on the forum
Would you rather have that erotic Sheyari ?? Anyways my time is over. C u guys next week.
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old August 17th, 2015, 01:43 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
^^ Dirty, let me correct you,.. “ past prejudices and sour mangos apart for a while,..please”

These are nor rotten but the real IDs of new members and they are not any Amway–salesman – insu agents or anything selling to you guys, nor they have business of selling their book, site, CPA services, advices, vima agencies, or any such,.. they are normal friendly members like you and me,.. MV is not even mister but a well respected family holder lady ( she is not in finance and investment arena) and so is others. Bobus ji have decade+ of experience in
Finance, stocks, bonds, IRA, IRS rules, changing rules and procedures, social security, 401 withdrawal, savings, investment, tricks and techniques for financial freedom sand fighting inflation, and many many such arena, they have spent 1.5+ decades advising the friends and followings for any related questions. Any book you see today in market about NRI and such finance related topics…. they almost many of authors have read, learnt and heard these guy on previous forums and have learnt a lot for made their books accordingly from those leanings.
People who know them have seen their self-less assistance and any money related retirement or any such topics they have answers and solutions,.. They are self-less and have no intent to sell you anything.
Ashdoc, I and many other knows him,…

Hope, soon a sub–thread named “ finance, investment and retirement “ be allotted him, to make the most out of their filthy rich knowledge and wisdom,..

I think, I said enough, and if you still can’t get it,.. we can’t be of any help. Sorry. I have no interest in any further arguing and please try using sober language only, Thanks.

Whatever
Old August 17th, 2015, 01:44 PM
Junior eCharchan

Memento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
... Mister MV ...
Ms.

No quibbles with the rest of your post.
Old August 17th, 2015, 02:34 PM
Junior eCharchan

MansukhLal is on a distinguished road

MV

Your and Bobus entry reminds me Khatta Mithaa movie.
Old August 17th, 2015, 02:38 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memento Vivere View Post
Blood!!!??? Murder? When, where, who, why, dunnit?

"What prompted you to set up an account on echarcha?"
Skipping the boring 5 paragraph essay.. In short - the tag line 'loud and proud desi opinions' and some lines in an ooold post in the Newbie section caught my attention: http://echarcha.com/forum/showpost.p...88&postcount=3 These caught my attention long enough to regsiter and click on activation link.
Good for you. Welcome to echarcha.

Closed Thread