eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Friday Special

Notices

Friday Special Tickle your funny bone...

Closed Thread

Old August 10th, 2015, 11:03 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcoming and introducing all old and new members....

Am hanging in there Jamohan. Thanks for asking. How are things at your end?
Old August 10th, 2015, 11:06 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

^^

Yaah Napolean ji
that unfortunately is the sorry part of this forum, that we belittle every one, every now and then,.. and thatís how we had lost ashdoc for last couple of years, rakhee, Narcii and many more still missing,..

sgar ji, sarva shaktimaan, badriji , U, peacemaker and few are ultra sane and civil too, btw, in this regard..

----
Old August 10th, 2015, 11:17 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
^^

Yaah Napolean ji
that unfortunately is the sorry part of this forum, that we belittle every one, every now and then,.. and thatís how we had lost ashdoc for last couple of years, rakhee, Narcii and many more still missing,..

sgar ji, sarva shaktimaan, badriji , U, peacemaker and few are ultra sane and civil too, btw, in this regard..

----
Matlab me not sane and civil ?
Old August 10th, 2015, 12:10 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
Am hanging in there Jamohan. Thanks for asking. How are things at your end?
Not bad. just Life goes on,..

I am on many others forums too, as you know, with many interesting topics and subject and latest news,.. all over !

Here, the
people do not like much spam and flood with bombardment of photo video, jokes, links, toons and such
satire stuff, so I post only at those arenas allotted to me and there also remains an audience btw, for that kind of stuff too,..

How is your those road rage experiences, that you had mentioned last time, that I remember, before the forum went under water,... does ppl still force you to change left-most lanes while going to the job? Just wondering ?

Old August 10th, 2015, 12:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Matlab me not sane and civil ?
E & O E - Bhool-chook levi-devi

aap toh swaami hai, antar-yaami hai,... .. I thoght it goes without even saying, that you will understand that, U were included, invisibly

btw,.. How's life treating you, swaami ji ! anything new?
Old August 10th, 2015, 01:11 PM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Don't want to say too much in this thread about road-rage! I will post in that thread.
Old August 10th, 2015, 05:04 PM
Junior eCharchan

Memento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihir15 View Post
Welcome all new members.... Taaliyaan.
Mihir, thank you.
Your enthusiasm in contagious. I got curious about echarcha and peeked in - saw some interesting posts. Joined.

Thanks to all who posted welcome-aboard wishes.

Will take some time to look around and get familiar with threads.
-MV
Old August 10th, 2015, 05:04 PM
Junior eCharchan

Memento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud ofMemento Vivere has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
And the most important thing - "Log off your emotions before logging in to echarcha".
This is not a sugary sweet forum - be ready to be challenged in a fair/unfair way.
Sounds good.

-MV

Last edited by Memento Vivere; August 10th, 2015 at 05:08 PM.
Old August 10th, 2015, 05:09 PM
Banned

Ashdoc bhai is back, which is a great gain,..... Kudos.

Welcome ji, Bobus Mahoday and Memento Vivare ( MV ) .

Swagat hai,..

Take your time to surf around and

This is forums's front quick page for the latest 15 new posts
http://www.echarcha.com/

and

here is the detailed and main page,...
http://www.echarcha.com/forum/index.php
After,...Clicking on any thread, you need to change the time counter to "beginning" or you see No threads.

Wecome home n' Njoy your stay.

- Jagmohan ( P_Jani )

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 10th, 2015 at 05:18 PM.
Old August 10th, 2015, 05:31 PM
dr.ibbler

drsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Welcoming and introducing all old and new members....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika-to-Jagmohanjee View Post
How are things at your end?
Ashikajee please. We old people find it embarrassing to discuss our digestion problems in an open forum such as this one. Jagmohanjee is an elderly gentleman 10 or 12 years younger than me. Please be careful with the choice of words when addressing us old folks? Please.

Thank you.

Jagmoahnjee welcome back. All teenagers here, I am always glad to have someone not too young to commiserate with.
Where did all these new ids emerge from? Your duplicates? How can you remember passwords for so many? I cant even remember one.
ड्राइवर सांता बाजुवाल्ला के साथ बहस करना मुश्किल ही नहीं नामुमकिन है
Old August 10th, 2015, 05:54 PM
Banned

^^^

Hahhahah. Kaise ho jee, Dr. Santa ji ?

Doc, yr sense of humour ka bhi toh, koi jawaab nahin !

aare doc saab,,.. aap khud tau olderly fellow hai hi,..... Hum sab jaanat hai,… now, aap apne saath saath, muje bhi tau kyun, khaa-m-khaa bas yun hi, ghaseet te, chale jaa rahe ho, jee? Kya beegada hai aap ka ?

Main abhi toh jawaan hun, Jee . Doodh ke daant bhi tau abhi toote nahin Hai Re !,... No really. I am young,

Nor,... I have any gas or digestion problems, sir. F Y K I !

Btw,…. I am truly missing badriprasad bhai,....

And,… btw,..My old Ids are all banned. This is the only one I have , now.

n' They are not my duplicates. They are new members. ( Also, can not a guy, can have one password, for all IDs ? )

Btw,… We got two new prestigious members on the forum today, and I know them for long yrs on the other forum.

Forum can learn in zillions from them, IF the forum could preserve them with well-manners, they are the true treasures.

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 10th, 2015 at 06:23 PM.
Old August 10th, 2015, 07:28 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsantabajuwala View Post
Where did all these new ids emerge from? Your duplicates? How can you remember passwords for so many? I cant even remember one.
they are from r2iclubforums
Old August 10th, 2015, 08:24 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsantabajuwala View Post
Aashika-to-Jagmohanjee
Who is Aashika-to-Jagmohanjee ? I know Ashika and I know Jagmohan.
How could you make a combined id of two ids? Is that even possible? Can you please enlighten?
Old August 10th, 2015, 09:06 PM
Banned

^ Doctor jo thahere,.. !

haath-paanv-baaju,....... kahin se bhi kaap-koop kar ke,
sharir ka bhinna-vibhinna bhaag, ya koi bhi hissa
kahin se, kahin bhi jod le sakte hai, yeh janaab !

Thy name is " Dr. Santa wala. "
Old August 11th, 2015, 09:25 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
^^

----
Who tf is U Who are you referring to here, Jaganpohan pai And btw, yes, you can add my name to that list too... of being ultra sane and civil. Hamara tho rom rom ulta sane aur civil hai

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Closed Thread