eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old November 1st, 2013, 11:44 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Belief in the concept of Drishti/nazar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzzva View Post
Abay payl pal yeh kyaa jonga ponga dongaa payl raha hai.Humharay nut bolt kyunn dheelay kar raha hai?
Oy hoinga tab naa dheela karengaa.. mere ko to pura machinary hi gayab dikhrela hai bey!!
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
You mean to say I am DARK??

No, unless you give "buri nazar" to others.

Refer to what zyzz said earlier ........
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:51 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute

It makes me very sad that no one responded to what I said in logical terms.

All forms of observation damages or changes the subject of observation in one form or another.

It makes me sad that no one wants to debate in terms of logic or behaviour.

It saddens me even more that we Indians prefer things only in terms of personality. No wonder we are so easily fooled.

A really really sad thing. Such behavior ensures we Indians are confined to Gods and Goddesses whose behavior we assume to be perfect. None of us trust this universe to do the right thing aka a critical aspect of the Sanatan Dharma concept which assumes this gross universe is a living and conscious entity by itself.

Last edited by Origmos; November 1st, 2013 at 11:53 AM.
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:53 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origmos View Post

All forms of observation damages or changes the subject of observation in one form or another.

It saddens me even more that we Indians prefer things only in terms of personality. No wonder we are so easily fooled.

A really really sad thing. Such behavior ensures we Indians are confined to Gods and Goddesses whose behavior we assume to be perfect. None of us trust this universe to do the right thing aka a critical aspect of the Sanatan Dharma concept.
So sad ... too bad .. its all the fault of the bloody congress.
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:53 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

whoever has got nazar lagofied on them.. somebody should utaaro nazar by vaaring (vaarna) few red chillies.. you hold red chillies with your fingers.. then rotate over that persons head few times and then burn those chillies in a flame or on the cooking gad.

P.S. Dont try in US/Canada where you have closed home, this can activate smoke alarm and/or make you sneeze incessantly for hours.
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:54 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

A really really sad thing. Such behavior ensures we Indians are confined to Gods and Goddesses whose behavior we assume to be perfect. None of us trust this universe to do the right thing aka a critical aspect of the Sanatan Dharma concept.
Ek aur bhavuk aatma...tu bhi rumaal le yaar. Zyzwa ko waapis kar dena.
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:55 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stop talking quantum physics and heisenberg's uncertainty principle.. That was my subject and I know how complicated it is to comprehend and trust me you ain't that grown up yet.

Quote:
Yes banana grows on banana trees. Discuss.

Quote:

Stop smoking that stuff and having hallucinations... you are a little too full of it (what ever you might be smoking)
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:55 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute

Bah, we Indians are very petty people indeed. That is why we get invaded and influenced so easily by foreigners who hate us anyway.
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:57 AM
Pelu Pelu

Shaktiman pai return goti pai's nappies immediatly.
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:59 AM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
Bah, we Indians are very petty people indeed. That is why we get invaded and influenced so easily by foreigners who hate us anyway.
Yes and we are being attacked by gargoyles run and hide under your bed.. shooo..
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:59 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Stop talking quantum physics and heisenberg's uncertainty principle.. That was my subject and I know how complicated it is to comprehend and trust me you ain't that grown up yet.

Yes banana grows on banana trees. Discuss.

Stop smoking that stuff and having hallucinations... you are a little too full of it (what ever you might be smoking)
You can insult me all you want. But the fundamental elements of logic are sound in my assumption.

Any observation of anything changes or damages that entity in terms of behavior or destiny.

Insult me all you want. But this fact is true in terms of Planck's quantum physics or Einsteinian Relativistic or Newtonian Classical behaviour.
Old November 1st, 2013, 12:00 PM
Banned

zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Ek aur bhavuk aatma...tu bhi rumaal le yaar. Zyzwa ko waapis kar dena.
Rumaal to meri naak kay saath teray moonh say chipak gayaa thaa kallu.Do do rumaal rakhthaa hai kyaa tu bhee Panchak Nagnath ki tarah?
Old November 1st, 2013, 12:01 PM
The Destroyer of Maya

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Yes and we are being attacked by gargoyles run and hide under your bed.. shooo..
Now I don't think you are mentally disturbed.

Maybe you are just a very cunning and cynical person.

Cynicism is the worst byproduct of any mental thought.
Old November 1st, 2013, 12:03 PM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
You can insult me all you want. But the fundamental elements of logic are sound in my assumption.
Yes the fundamental elements might be logically right but the ASSUMPTION is wrong.. THAT is the point..

And stop googling..you will get a headache.. and apples, oranges and bananas all grow in trees but different ones
Old November 1st, 2013, 12:05 PM
The Destroyer of Maya

Normal humans are innocent in some way or another.

It is only a psychopath who thinks he deserves to be in complete control in any situation.

Innocent people aka Good people trust this universe to be a fair judge of their own destinies.

Cynical people who are also sociopaths think they must be in control of everything always and that is why they are so manipulative in such negative ways. They simply do not trust anyone else apart from themselves in a quest fot their own supremacy.