eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old March 5th, 2018, 02:50 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sridevi no more !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
sorry I'm a bit cynical.. movies last 90 minutes to 3 hours.. any time spent over movies more than that is waste of time. Enjoy the entertainment and forget as much as possible.

How she died exactly nobody will ever know. For now it's a few drinks (or wine) plus some other things made her unconscious and she died. Apparently she was a drinker but not alcoholic.
This is not just about 90 min movies though, is it? If she was murdered in Dubai because of film industry's links with the underworld, that needs to come out. If it is a crime, then it will be a crime, like any other and needs investigation.

now one could argue for similar attention to other crimes/cases and I would support that.
Old March 5th, 2018, 02:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

found this article about the protocol and the process-

http://www.theweek.in/webworld/featu...he-honour.html
Old March 5th, 2018, 03:51 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
found this article about the protocol and the process-

http://www.theweek.in/webworld/featu...he-honour.html
Again, the article is full of generalities - "usually the state funerals are reserved for", "Our government has made exceptions in the past" etc..

I think nothing in law prevents an ordinary citizen from using the flag as a shroud.

As I said earlier, either codify it in the law or let it be an open house.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old March 5th, 2018, 04:58 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
There are a lot of things which dont get closed. Like JFK's death or Divya Bharati's Death in 1993. Apparently she drank a lot and fell, but conspiracy theory was that her Husband Sajid was trying to set her up with Dawood Bhai and she was not game to that which is why she got killed.

Ironically, Sridevi Replaced Divya Bharati in Laadla after her death. I remember seeing a nice comparison video long back on TV. But now in TV, there is more junk (not the scenes but some background commentary and shaky editing)
Yes, this is what i was saying, if there was crime involved, it needs to come out.
Old March 5th, 2018, 05:26 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
Yes, this is what i was saying, if there was crime involved, it needs to come out.
It has already come out 'Accidental Drawning' as per UAE Autopsy. But whatever be the conclusion, there will always be questions and some will come up with some other theory.
Old March 5th, 2018, 05:32 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are a lot of things which dont get closed. Like JFK's death or Divya Bharati's Death in 1993. Apparently she drank a lot and fell, but conspiracy theory was that her Husband Sajid was trying to set her up with Dawood Bhai and she was not game to that which is why she got killed.

Ironically, Sridevi Replaced Divya Bharati in Laadla after her death. I remember seeing a nice comparison video long back on TV. But now in TV, there is more junk (not the scenes but some background commentary and shaky editing)
The conspiracy theory I heard was---

The Mumbai bomb blasts had just happened at that time . Sajid nadiadwala ( divya bharati's husband ) was connected with the underworld. He was said ( according to the conspiracy theory) part of the Mumbai blasts conspiracy . His wife divya ( who had converted to Islam and had become ayesha ) came to know about it and threatened to blow the lid off his involvement to the police. She was an outspoken person and would have done what she threatened to do . That's why she was murdered. Or so says the conspiracy theory.
Old March 5th, 2018, 07:47 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post

As I said earlier, either codify it in the law or let it be an open house.
I disagree.

round and round......
Old March 5th, 2018, 07:54 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It has already come out 'Accidental Drawning' as per UAE Autopsy. But whatever be the conclusion, there will always be questions and some will come up with some other theory.
nobody just drowns in a bath tub. lol
there is obviously more to to the story.
Old March 5th, 2018, 07:59 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I disagree.

round and round......
Disagree with what, bro ? I am strongly for codifying it lest it become an open house.

You know, in our country it is possible, under certain circumstances, for a chor-uchhaka to contest elections and get elected to the highest offices. Even convicts of culpable homicide not amounting to murder. If such a person dies while in office, then it is quite possible that he/she may be given a state funeral.

Either way, once the cat is out of the bag, we may see more and more instances of the flag being used as a shroud till a law defines who deserves and who does not.

Agree with codifying it ?

Old March 5th, 2018, 09:41 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Disagree with what, bro ? I am strongly for codifying it lest it become an open house.

You know, in our country it is possible, under certain circumstances, for a chor-uchhaka to contest elections and get elected to the highest offices. Even convicts of culpable homicide not amounting to murder. If such a person dies while in office, then it is quite possible that he/she may be given a state funeral.

Either way, once the cat is out of the bag, we may see more and more instances of the flag being used as a shroud till a law defines who deserves and who does not.

Agree with codifying it ?

irrespective of codifying it, I disagree with making it open house.

I see your point though. If it is not codified/enshrined in law, then it's open to misuse.
Old March 5th, 2018, 10:54 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Shashi Kapoor died 2 months too soon.

Now every Tom, Dick and bollywood name is going to want a state funeral. Might even become fashionable.

Might as well make it open house.

Old March 5th, 2018, 11:23 AM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future

Quote:
Shashi Kapoor died 2 months too soon.

Now every Tom, Dick and bollywood name is going to want a state funeral. Might even become fashionable.

Might as well make it open house.
Sridevi was a state funeral?? That is stupid!
Old March 5th, 2018, 11:27 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is not just about 90 min movies though, is it? If she was murdered in Dubai because of film industry's links with the underworld, that needs to come out. If it is a crime, then it will be a crime, like any other and needs investigation.
I strongly feel it should never have been revealed to media that she died in bathtub or whatever.. just that she died of cardiac arrest.. enough details. It's for the courts/law enforcement/family to deal with.

Bollywood does have underworld links, it's well known.. what good has this info done? Even if it was ascertained that she was murdered, will law follow it's due course? It would be 15-20 years easy before anything happens in courts.. Where is Nadeem who got Gulshan Kumar killed? Any progress on that case? That's why it's waste of even speculative powers of our minds.
Old March 5th, 2018, 02:00 PM
Senior eCharchan

razzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
whitney houston - hellooooo....

add enuff drugs/alcohol/ medical issues relating to plastic surgery/ embolism/stroke/exhaustion/ possible to pass out no ?

that is if she was not murdered..
Old March 5th, 2018, 05:11 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I read an article saying drowning in bath tub is not as rare as people think. Alcohol plays a big part.