eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

View Poll Results: What do you think of Nandan Nilekani as Congress's PM Candidate ?
Good Choice. I approve. 1 10.00%
Bad Choice. He is no politician 2 20.00%
Doesn't matter, Congress is going down anyway 6 60.00%
Don't know, don't care 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 11th, 2013, 06:33 AM
Senior eCharchan

aragorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ?? Nandan Nilekani for PM ?? Congress's wisdom or desperation ?

Seems Salman Khurshid want to be PM.

Salman Khurshid to Rahul - Sonia is not just your mother,she is our mother too,not just our,but entire India's mother
pic.twitter.com/K24trUnSmB
Old December 11th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
bacchahhu burnt his hans with rajiv once.. so will pass jaya bacchhu is busy changing jr aish's diapee.. tendu's problem is he is still in his diapee
You'll be pleased to know that Jaya Bachchan is doing more than change the baby's diapers. She is a Rajya Sabha MP representing UP, kind courtesy the Samajwadi Party.

A few months back, she threw a fit when another MP took pictures of her in the Rajya Sabha. I couldn't figure out why she was objecting. I mean, it's a public place, so maybe he wanted a celebrity photo? Is that wrong? Moreover, the lady is in the entertainment industry. But Ms. Bachchan howled, making it clear that she didn't approve.
Old December 11th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Well see.. that proves my point.. she was ignoring her diaper duties.. thats why.
Old December 11th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayt View Post
You'll be pleased to know that Jaya Bachchan is doing more than change the baby's diapers. She is a Rajya Sabha MP representing UP, kind courtesy the Samajwadi Party.

A few months back, she threw a fit when another MP took pictures of her in the Rajya Sabha. I couldn't figure out why she was objecting. I mean, it's a public place, so maybe he wanted a celebrity photo? Is that wrong? Moreover, the lady is in the entertainment industry. But Ms. Bachchan howled, making it clear that she didn't approve.
Is Aishwarya fed up of Jaya Bachchan’s constant interference?

Bollywood diva Aishwarya Rai has been living as a dutiful daughter-in-law since she got married to Abhishek Bachchan in 2007.

She is known to share a strong bond with both her father-in-law Amitabh Bachchan and his wife Jaya Bachchan. However, if rumours are to be believed then Aishwarya is keen to move out of the family home and live separately with her husband and daughter.

A report in Indian Express says that things are not smooth between Aishwarya and Jaya. The report further adds that Jaya allegedly keeps a tab on all activities of herbahu and keeps on interfering in her professional as well as personal matters. It is said that Aishwarya is expected to update Jaya about all her professional activities, something that Aishwarya does not appreciate.

There are also rumours that both of them are very uncomfortable in each other's company at public events. It was also reported a few days back that Jaya scolded a reporter who called Aishwarya by her name, creating quite a scene at a party.

Well we sure hope that they resolve their differences and can put these rumours about a rift between the saas-bahu to rest.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e.../26408071.cms?
Old December 11th, 2013, 02:29 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
* Is said to have a good equation with Sonia and especially Rahul;
shit ... these two madaris be the secret behind success of his businesses? younger monkey to replace old monkey?
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old December 12th, 2013, 02:26 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Aadhar card ke naam par toh pareshan hogaya yaar mai

Ab yeh PM banega toh aur kya kya card layega

MMS has a weak point that he cannot speak,wonder what this guy's weak point is ? Kuch na kuch kamzori toh hogi warna aise hi congress PM nahi banayegi

Uske paas jan-AADHAR nahi hai

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
Seems Salman Khurshid want to be PM.

Salman Khurshid to Rahul - Sonia is not just your mother,she is our mother too,not just our,but entire India's mother
pic.twitter.com/K24trUnSmB
everyone wants to be the PM. Me too. The retirement benefits are great
Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
shit ... these two madaris be the secret behind success of his businesses? younger monkey to replace old monkey?
So that they can be in power for 20 yrs instead of 10 now
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old December 20th, 2013, 07:11 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute

I knew he was a Congi stooge ever since the press began to hype him and his failed project.
Old December 20th, 2013, 07:54 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Aadhar card ke naam par toh pareshan hogaya yaar mai

Ab yeh PM banega toh aur kya kya card layega

MMS has a weak point that he cannot speak,wonder what this guy's weak point is ? Kuch na kuch kamzori toh hogi warna aise hi congress PM nahi banayegi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
it is a good move.. for the BJP.. everyone knows how chutiya nandan has screwed up Aadhar.

What is the problem with Aadhar. My card came without any hassles and i just checked that there is a subsidy also for my LPG connection credited to my bank account.
Old December 20th, 2013, 08:00 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
bacchahhu burnt his hans with rajiv once.. so will pass jaya bacchhu is busy changing jr aish's diapee.. tendu's problem is he is still in his diapee
He did not seem to have Problems with RG sr. THere were some rumours floating about, but they seemed to be just that. Big B was one of the 'Four Friends' who was carrying the body of RG for cremation.

The problems seemd to be with Sonia G and they seemed to coincide with Big B's 'missadventure*' phase, or was it after Priyanka became Vadra.

*His management of Miss world 1996
Old December 20th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Senior eCharchan

aragorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origmos View Post
I knew he was a Congi stooge ever since the press began to hype him and his failed project.
He is congi stooge that is why he got that project in first place.
Old December 20th, 2013, 09:19 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
He is congi stooge that is why he got that project in first place.
true.. look at Infy now.. all the bigshots are leaving like rats on a sinking ship. One resignation a day almost ..

I heard all Infy's GC labor applications are getting audited.. after the B-1 visa misuse fiasco. Every coder I knew is leaving or has left Infy already in the last one year or so.
Old December 20th, 2013, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
true.. look at Infy now.. all the bigshots are leaving like rats on a sinking ship. One resignation a day almost ..

I heard all Infy's GC labor applications are getting audited.. after the B-1 visa misuse fiasco. Every coder I knew is leaving or has left Infy already in the last one year or so.
Let me check on the Infy shares. Let a few more 'Infoscions' leave and their visa issues continue. I will then buy some Infy shares.

This is actually what i call ultimate Hedging. NRN praises Na Mo whereas NN is now a Cong Stooge. Either way, Infy can get some govt contracts or use Centre to get some projects in friendly countries like Brazil or SA.

I still regret not buying Infy shares when they came out for Rs 120 in 1994.