eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old January 10th, 2011, 09:31 AM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Genie In The Shadows - PVN Rao

Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalthinker View Post
Hell! I AM NOT AT ALL BLAMING THE MINORITY!
There are 'sickulars' parading as 'Hindus': they are actually 'anti-Hindus'---and are distinctly diff. from the 'real Hindus' (ie., 'non-Hijda' Hindus).
These 'sickulars', at best Hijda Hindus (if they MUST BE CALLED HINDUS!), don't have any self-respect etc.. etc..
Rao's sons are such sickulars (Congis)---so, my description fits them like a glove!
The real enemies of the Hindus are these Hijda Hindus!
Even more than the most hostile of the minorities!
It is not secularism but caste divide, the example of marahstra can be taken as both Marathas asked for the help of muslim, are they secular? Basically definition of secularism has very narrow meaning in India comprising hindus and minority but actually secularism should mean living peacefully with each other this should include parameters like no discrimination on basis of caste and region. Secondly minority should be numerical term not relative term, tell me any other country where 20 crore people are called minority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parijataka View Post
If we compare the Congress PMs not from Nehru family, all are very disguinshed persons starting with Lal Bahadur, PVN and MMS. Even Gulzarilal Nanda ji, filler before and after Lal Bahadur ji, was a very upright and honest person.

Before UPA-II I had great regard for MMS and his brilliant, scholarly career as student, professor and later as beurocrat, member of think tanks, RBI Governor and then FM, but with his cowardice and inaction during all the recent maha scams have disillusioned me. There is proof, such as RBI current governor Subba Rao's letter to Raja in 2007 Oct raising objections to his pricing spectrum in 2008 at 2001 prices and also evidence that Chidambaram, then FM, as well MMS were in the loop through all this. PVN of course, lawyer, sanskrit scholar, journalist and polyglot knowing 8 languages. And Lal Bahadur coming from humble back ground and known for his stellar honesty and freedom fighter.

Coming to Nehru family, Nehru himself was `nominated` PM by Gandhiji while Sardar Patel was the choice of the party, well educated but had the backing of Motilal Nehru's $$. Rajeev and onwards it is just the fact of their being born in `The Family` that makes them distuingished! For me , Indira ji is the only great personality in the Nehru clan. She is the only one who had to fight for the PM position, first to become Congress chief where she had to face the then bigwigs of INC such as Kamraj etc by whom she was called `goongi gudia` , but she cut them all down to size, split the party and became boss lady, then went on to cut Pakistan into 1/2.... Also, called variously bitch and witch and `She suckered us. Suckered us.....this woman suckered us` by the frustrated Nixon and Kissinger for ignoring them royally.... I wish we had more `men` like her today!
Except emergency proclamation by indiraji, I support her every adventure, even operation blue star. No other prime minister will take such a huge personal and political risk to further interest of country.

jeetIAF

Last edited by jeetiaf; January 10th, 2011 at 10:08 AM.
Old January 10th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
I have always admired PVN Rao.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randheer View Post
Fully Agree with it. In fact I have been a staunch admirer of PVN throughout and many times on this forum.

BLASPHEMY! BLASPHEMY! you admire PVN! You are going against Gandhi family!!! that too publicly!
Old January 10th, 2011, 09:55 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

No one has forgotten PVN. Also many people remember PVN as the architect of the reforms. But just to keep the perspective, I wish someone would also recall the various court cases and Harshad Mehta scam (which was the biggest of its time).
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied