eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old March 12th, 2018, 10:01 PM
Senior eCharchan

Shringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jeetendra Booked for Sexually Assaulting His Cousin

I'll tell you a story that happened to a colleague of mine who also is a member of echarcha. I'll call him 'Sandeep'. I'll call the girl "MadLass".

This Sandeep was the boss and sacked Madlass. She created a scene before going out. Then she did something crazy. She created an email id like sandeep@yahoo.com. Then she sent a mail from this fake email ie. sandeep@yahoo.com to her own email id. The email read something like this -

"Dear Madlass,

I am sorry for the way I behaved with you. I harassed you. I abused you... blah blah, .... etc.

Yours apologetically,

Sandeep."

Then she send out ccs and copies of the email to everyone in the organization (about 20 people). It appeared that Sandeep had harassed her!

The moment the email came, Sandeep just said to everyone loudly (all workers were in one big hall). "Hey guys. This email that you got, MadLass has herself created an id and sent it. It is not mine."

Everyone knew MadLass and Sandeep. Everyone realized what Madlass had done. The matter just ended.
--------------------------------------------------------

DEAR SANDEEP,

IF IT IS OK, JUST VERIFY THIS INCIDENT ON THIS SITE. OF COURSE, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO, I UNDERSTAND

SHRING
Old March 13th, 2018, 10:02 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

damn! thats bad shit but sadly not very rare. I know of a friend of mine who was harassed by a sexual harassment complaint from a female he did not give a good rating to....
Old March 13th, 2018, 09:03 PM
Senior eCharchan

Shringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond repute

kkkk,

It is true man. I have a mortal fear - an absolute dread about being jailed based on trumped up charges. In fact, I started a thread on this quite some time back. Here it is -

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37004

Once you are in jail and out - no job. No one wants to associate with you. What do you do then? The only way out I see is an intenet based business.
Old March 13th, 2018, 11:28 PM
Senior eCharchan

I have always believed in the doctrine "do not change the world, change yourself" I have seen it successfully employed by capitalists against labor. Labor would have all laws in their favor. Quietly antilabor forces were working to develop robots and AI. The results are there in front of us. Labor, rather than saying , "we were mean" are saying "rising inequality".

I see the same thing happenning. Women are getting law after law changed in their favor. But then men are quietly working to create sex dolls and artificial wombs.

Come, enjoy the downfall of current system.

Last edited by Shringarey; March 13th, 2018 at 11:32 PM.
Old March 28th, 2018, 01:19 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by napolean View Post
it will be a big loss to indian cricket if these charges are true.
Old March 28th, 2018, 06:11 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

He has been acquitted of match fixing charges. Now, it remains to be seen if he can get acquitted in other charges i.e. attempt to murder, threats etc.