eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old March 8th, 2018, 12:04 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jeetendra Booked for Sexually Assaulting His Cousin

If Jitu paid her off now, won't the money be tax deductible ??
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old March 8th, 2018, 01:31 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28virgo View Post
I am not saying that he isn't a rich man today. My point is that his career would have been in some jeopardy had she made these allegations (police case) etc earlier. Knowing fully well that the statute of limitations has run out, why would a woman (I would assume she is in her 70's or late 60's too) make a baseless allegation when she has nothing to gain.
Those days, she would have been laughed out of police station and court. Her complaint wouldn't even have been taken up.

I am surprised it has been taken up even now.
Old March 8th, 2018, 01:34 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

the Me too going out of control seriously jeopardises Genuine cases... women making allegations should think about consequences for other women too... media needs to stop ramming sensational headlines down the throats of mango people.
Old March 8th, 2018, 01:34 AM
Senior eCharchan

btw I hear even Monika Lewinsky thinks she is a #meetoo...
Old March 8th, 2018, 05:16 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev View Post
Yeah.. metoo has gone outacontrol. Those metoo whiners need to have their panties pulled down and given a good smacking. Best way to put them in their place!
sarcasm aside, don't you think a story needs to be verified prior to laying accusations and slaying someone? especially if its coming years later?
Old March 8th, 2018, 04:17 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Even if the story is verified... it mostly is that a guy pulled my frock here and my skirt there. And for this, they wait 10 years and then spill it. STFU. There are much more serious cases where much more serious stuff has been done... like 5 minutes ago. Focus on those and bring the criminals to justice.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old March 9th, 2018, 12:51 AM
Senior eCharchan

Shringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond repute

This is one of the main reasons I get scared shit of women. Go to the COTWA site and see the horror cases of false rape accusations.

I'll tell you a personal story. In this place I was working were two girls (I'll call them Beauty and Rain) and a guy (I'll call him Black). They would gang up on me. Individually they did nothing. But when they were together, they would pass comments on my dress and my body physique. I was a terrible dresser then (not now) and I had heard several dirty comments. I had a paunch and comments like "how many months pregnant" were passed about me. One day I lost it and hit back. I told Beauty - "your dress does not suit you". Buss. How much mild is this compared to what was said about me? Yet she went into a fit of rage. Rain supported her based on "woman - woman". They decided to complain to HR. When I pointed out the shit they said about me, Rain said, "But we are women!"

Luckily I managed to control the situation. If they had gone to HR, you think HR would have given credence to their past behavior? I would have got bambooed. I checked with several friends. Lots of them have similar experiences. Now all women are not like that. In fact most of them are decent. But the few who are like that can destroy you wholly. That is why I feel one should be careful about women.
Old March 9th, 2018, 03:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry to hear this Shring. You should not have to go through this.
People (women) who take undue advantage of the system often tend to forget why the controls are in place... to help women in need.
Old March 9th, 2018, 07:40 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Not a copycat, but maybe another #metoo

India cricketer Mohammed Shami booked for rape, attempt to murder among other charges, claim reports

http://www.firstpost.com/india/india...s-4383497.html
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old March 9th, 2018, 08:51 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

This one looks like genuine case.. bugger has been booked for attempt to murder as well. There has to be 'something' for the case to hold water. Apparently he has fascination for f(king every kind of woman.. like every state and country.. etc. Let's see.. this one is interesting.
Old March 9th, 2018, 09:26 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
This one looks like genuine case.. bugger has been booked for attempt to murder as well. There has to be 'something' for the case to hold water. Apparently he has fascination for f(king every kind of woman.. like every state and country.. etc. Let's see.. this one is interesting.
Here's how I started off... if the person has a peaceful name, put them behind bars and throw the keys away

But then I read the article and realized it is another of those fake "mettos" case. This is a simple case of divorce... but nahi, saali ne balatkar aur torture ka case daal diya. Seems to be a gold-digger... plain aur simple.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old March 9th, 2018, 10:53 AM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Dude is saying, uske khilaaf saajish hai .. Bandi ne WhatsApp chats facebook pe daal diye!!

Dude is saying its not his cellphone.. belongs to some Iqbal (or some name) Bhai from London..
Old March 9th, 2018, 11:17 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

It will be a big loss to Indian cricket if these charges are true.
Old March 10th, 2018, 09:02 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shringarey View Post
This is one of the main reasons I get scared shit of women. Go to the COTWA site and see the horror cases of false rape accusations.

I'll tell you a personal story. In this place I was working were two girls (I'll call them Beauty and Rain) and a guy (I'll call him Black). They would gang up on me. Individually they did nothing. But when they were together, they would pass comments on my dress and my body physique. I was a terrible dresser then (not now) and I had heard several dirty comments. I had a paunch and comments like "how many months pregnant" were passed about me. One day I lost it and hit back. I told Beauty - "your dress does not suit you". Buss. How much mild is this compared to what was said about me? Yet she went into a fit of rage. Rain supported her based on "woman - woman". They decided to complain to HR. When I pointed out the shit they said about me, Rain said, "But we are women!"

Luckily I managed to control the situation. If they had gone to HR, you think HR would have given credence to their past behavior? I would have got bambooed. I checked with several friends. Lots of them have similar experiences. Now all women are not like that. In fact most of them are decent. But the few who are like that can destroy you wholly. That is why I feel one should be careful about women.
The worst situation is working for women bosses... Not all are bad, but some of them are really something...
Old March 10th, 2018, 11:54 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
The worst situation is working for women bosses... Not all are bad, but some of them are really something...
Most of them are control freaks. Some of them aren't.