eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old July 7th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Orijinally d Dooplikate!!

Metafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sanjay dutt n Dilnawaz sheikh urf manyaata dutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyg View Post
i cant imagine he got the time to get intimate with her with the fire raging in her tent?
they were having an internal fire too....its fire, right!!! either way....

Old July 7th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Orijinally d Dooplikate!!

Metafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
actually she didnt take the name manyata for sanju baba but for the director of a B grade hindi film called 'two lovers' years before she met sanju.
sanju recently bought the x rated movie off the shelf for 20 lakhs rokda.

Finally luck smiled on her......

may be the movie is available on a torrent....will try searching.... ha ha ha...

Old July 7th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykode View Post
so he walked in when she was not dressed completly.... and then saved her from fire too?
So when did she get dressed? Or did Sunil carry her out while she was undressed? hmmmm
who knows what happened

sunil said : tum teesri pregnant ladki ho iss mahine main jisko main aag se bacha raha hoon
nargis - lekin main pregnant nahi hoon

sunil - abhi bachaya kahan hai
Old July 7th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Senior eCharchan

chaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond repute

Sanju Baba's sister Priya is the politician in the family now. I heard she disapproves of Sanju's marriage with Mannyata. May be he gave his kids Muslim names because he thought that it was a way to spite his sister. His daughter from his first marriage has a Hindu name I think.

It is very common among Christians in India to have Hindu first names. But it's next to impossible to find a Muslim in India with a Hindu first name. And vice versa, of course.

Take the example of A.R. Rahman. The moment he converted to Islam, he changed his name. Had it been the case that he had converted to Christianity, most likely he would have retained his old name.

Anyway, his kids, his wish.
Old July 7th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Junior eCharchan

bsteve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
so ye to basi kahani hai ki sanjay dutt ne maanyata dutt se shaadi ki thi. I didnt know until yesterday that manyaata (an ex B grade movie starlet ) was a muslim lady by the name Dilnawaz sheikh. anyways i get to see one of their twins fotos (girl named Iqra ) and im like why did he name his kid a muslim name and find the other twin named shahraan.
Got me wondering . im not against hindu muslim marriage (of people un related to me of course) but at the cost of being labelled a racist why the son of a staunch hindu would name his kids shahraan and iqra for gods sake!
i've been reading posts on this website for quite some time and one of the things tht struck me is the hateful prejudice that some members seem to carry towards other humans from a different community. ugly as it is, what makes it even uglier, more heinous and takes the disgust factor to the next level is when the poison comes from a female.

call me a sexist but somehow vile and ugly behavior seems uglier when it's adopted by a woman.

ms. dolly... no offence, but pls do not pass on this hateful bile that you seem to have inherited to your kids. it's a request. this would make it slightly more possible tht the next generation would have less people whose views and mentality makes a normal person throw up in disgust.

living life with such bias and hateful attitude isn't healthy. may god bless you!!
Old July 7th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so ye to basi kahani hai ki sanjay dutt ne maanyata dutt se shaadi ki thi. I didnt know until yesterday that manyaata (an ex B grade movie starlet ) was a muslim lady by the name Dilnawaz sheikh. anyways i get to see one of their twins fotos (girl named Iqra ) and im like why did he name his kid a muslim name and find the other twin named shahraan.
Got me wondering . im not against hindu muslim marriage (of people un related to me of course) but at the cost of being labelled a racist why the son of a staunch hindu would name his kids shahraan and iqra for gods sake!
isnt Dutt a punjabi title

in punjab even Hindus have arabic name, like aman, mehar, amanat etc. name of guru gobind singh was fateh singh

who knows Sanjay might have converted into muslim.

his elder daughter's name is trishala I think

jeetIAF
Old July 7th, 2011, 09:26 PM
Senior eCharchan

chaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetiaf View Post
isnt Dutt a punjabi title

in punjab even Hindus have arabic name, like aman, mehar, amanat etc. name of guru gobind singh was fateh singh

who knows Sanjay might have converted into muslim.

his elder daughter's name is trishala I think

jeetIAF

Speaking of giving your kids names outside your cultural/ethnic background, here is a blonde desi.

American actress Uma Karuna Thurman:

Old July 8th, 2011, 04:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

Within 3 to 4 generations, the kids of all the desis in USA will be having names like Michael and Michele and Robert and Roberta and Christopher and Christine.
Old July 8th, 2011, 05:33 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
The Dutt family has been influenced by Muslim culture since Sunil Dutt's time. Nargis Dutt, if I am not mistaken, was not cremated as per Hindu customs but buried. She kept her Muslim identity despite marriage with Hindu Sunil Dutt.

Sanjay Dutt got into bad influences and we know the whole saga of weapons, etc. His father must have never been a staunch or proud Hindu.

On the other hand, look at Salman Khan's family. His father Salim married a Hindu Maharashtrian lady. He being Muslim, named his kids Salman, Sohail and Arbaaz, which is fine. But the Salim has imbibed both cultures in proportion in his household. Salman celebrated Ganesh utsav with equal zeal as Eid when he releases his films.
salmans mothers name is salma which was changed whe she converted to islam.

sunil dutt always has been pro-muslim.his chunk of votes came from muslims and illegal bangladeshis staying in slums.

i am not surprised at all to know if manyata is a bangladeshi too.

she did an item number in gangajal.back then she was credited as dilnawaz not manyata
Old July 8th, 2011, 05:34 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute

here is a blonde desi.

radha rani mitchell

Last edited by milanfanabhi; July 8th, 2011 at 06:00 AM.
Old July 8th, 2011, 05:37 AM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsteve View Post
i've been reading posts on this website for quite some time and one of the things tht struck me is the hateful prejudice that some members seem to carry towards other humans from a different community. ugly as it is, what makes it even uglier, more heinous and takes the disgust factor to the next level is when the poison comes from a female.

call me a sexist but somehow vile and ugly behavior seems uglier when it's adopted by a woman.

ms. dolly... no offence, but pls do not pass on this hateful bile that you seem..........
living life with such bias and hateful attitude isn't healthy. may god bless you!!
None taken. Whenever ur done throwing up - thank u for the god bless u . Hope u and ur family never travel in Mumbai trains ! Amen!

If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Old July 8th, 2011, 06:02 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
i dont know who told me this , but ages ago, i heard that the only reason sunil dutt married nargis was because at the set of mother india, her tent had caught fire and he happened to walk into her tent while she was not dressed appropriately and married her to save her izzat bla bla.

sunil dutt didnt mind eating jootha.HE did RK a favour
Old July 8th, 2011, 06:27 AM
Junior eCharchan

Master Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond repute

From Wikipedia:

Sunil Dutt was from a punjabi Mohyal Brahmin family and was born in Pakistan during pre-partition.

Nargis real name: Fatima Rashid. Nargis was born into the tawaif tradition[7] of Calcutta. Her father was one Uttamchand Mohanchand (popularly known as Mohanbabu), a wealthy doctor born in a Mohyal brahmin family from Rawalpindi.[8] Her only brother, Anwar Hussain, also became a film actor. Anwar Hussain was born to Jaddanbai and a different husband, and was raised in Muslim tradition like his mother.
Old July 8th, 2011, 10:26 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

WHOA
i googled Nargis. IMDB says she is grand daughter of Motilal Nehru [which maker her cousin of indiraG]. an old 'outlook' issue suggests two MPs [rahulG and priya dutt] to undergo dna test. it says Nargis' mother was probably result of hanky-panky between Motilal and one Dilipa Devi in Allahabad. News to me.
link

Last edited by PeaceSeeker; July 8th, 2011 at 10:29 AM.
Old July 8th, 2011, 10:33 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

copy/paste--

Finally Sanjay and Manyata Dutt have given names to his two twins who were born recently.

And surprisingly, both of them were given Muslim names and not Hindu names. The baby girl was named Iqra which means 'a person who reads a holy book'.

The baby boy was named Shahraan which mean a warrior of noble birth.

But why did he name them as such? Maybe, he must have named them since his own mother was a Muslim. They apparently picked these Muslim names while in Egypt recently.

http://www.newsofap.com/newsofap-292...children-.html