eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Bargain Basement

Notices

Bargain Basement All the hot deals on shopping , air tickets and stuff!

Old April 25th, 2017, 08:46 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Apple keeps charging me $10 a month

2 step authentication.. and recognition of approved device/computer to log in. Even if password is stolen it can't be used without having my 2 computers or cell phone. Only way my money can be stolen is somebody come and point a gun at my home, make me transfer funds. Even insurance company websites don't let you login from a different computer without one time code.

I knew I would have to explain since y'all are outdated.
Old April 25th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Junior eCharchan

log1iszero is a splendid one to beholdlog1iszero is a splendid one to beholdlog1iszero is a splendid one to beholdlog1iszero is a splendid one to beholdlog1iszero is a splendid one to beholdlog1iszero is a splendid one to beholdlog1iszero is a splendid one to behold

So, what did you tell the new thing? It’s for years now.

The minute, the device changes, they will ask you for the way of confirmation – either by e-mail or the phone number assigned, and only with that another password, that new device ( computer/cell ) will take your screen and pass. Also most of the banks compulsorily requires change of password after every 3 months, so even if your house member is draining you, he/she will be caught,... Coz they also would send you an e-mail saying,... your password has changed and if you did not do it, contact us, immediately.

btw,....Why my previous post was erased? Now what is this new form of tanashahi ? What for ?
Old April 25th, 2017, 11:18 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

^^^

you're getting better, this post is readable by humans. Earlier it was like hearing a stuttering African speak Bengali.
Old April 26th, 2017, 05:48 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
2 step authentication.. and recognition of approved device/computer to log in. Even if password is stolen it can't be used without having my 2 computers or cell phone. Only way my money can be stolen is somebody come and point a gun at my home, make me transfer funds. Even insurance company websites don't let you login from a different computer without one time code.

I knew I would have to explain since y'all are outdated.
how does Mint access your account without your computers or cell phone?
Old April 26th, 2017, 11:17 AM
Junior eCharchan

log1iszero is a splendid one to beholdlog1iszero is a splendid one to beholdlog1iszero is a splendid one to beholdlog1iszero is a splendid one to beholdlog1iszero is a splendid one to beholdlog1iszero is a splendid one to beholdlog1iszero is a splendid one to behold

Electronic transactions, especially in the US ,.. - there are the least chances of the money being stolen,… be it paypal services or CC used by false person / with false charges,… as,
the other party must also must have to have his identification on the other hand to take out your money, ( unless the money is used by, stealing your CC number/ physical card and the guy is on run,…..using yr CC – though still it asks the last 3 digits' secret code on the back and your zip code, many a times.... and if unverified,… yr B-date and last four of social )

Tons of times, I have declined many charges on my CC by any advertisement company and telemarketing guys, which I do not agree and it’s between CC company and them to reverse the amount and settle the matter,… as a customer, you simply tell it as illegimate charge and I am not gonna pay it. Period.

Discover, Amex and all major cards allow this facility to not to pay,if you do not agree with the charges, and they tackle among their dispute team, their own way...

Last edited by log1iszero; April 26th, 2017 at 11:20 AM.