eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old September 30th, 2010, 05:20 AM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Jai Jai Shri Ram! - Hindutva Prevails!

Congratulations all Hindus! We have won today!

Khate hai saugandh Ram ki ..Mandir Wahi Banayenge!

Quote:
Delivering their verdict that all of India has remained glued to, the three-judge special bench of the Allahabad high court, comprising Justice S U Khan, Sudhir Agarwal and D V Sharma, on Thursday declared that the title suit filed by the Sunni Waqf Board has been dismissed.
http://news.rediff.com/slide-show/20...pronounced.htm

Last edited by viking; September 30th, 2010 at 05:29 AM.
Old September 30th, 2010, 05:32 AM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Jai Jai Shri Ram! - Hindutva Prevails!

Today I feel proud to be Hindu. Today I feel proud to be born in the country! Yes we are moving towards the ultimate goal when India with be rightfully a Hindu country!
Old September 30th, 2010, 05:39 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jai Jai Shri Ram! - Hindutva Prevails!

kya yaar, india would not become a hindu-only country because of this judgement and neither was there a threat of it becoming a non-hindu country becaues of it.
dec92 gave hindus some self-respect which is more important than any judgment.
Old September 30th, 2010, 06:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

pakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond repute

Jai Shree Ram!!!!!!

Sabko bahut bahut badhaaee!!!!

Loud and Proud LLKC member since infinity and beyond

Loud but not so Proud IDLE
Old September 30th, 2010, 06:52 AM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Jai Jai Shri Ram! - Hindutva Prevails!

I believe this is a ploy of congress to subverse Hindus! We should not accept this judgement! Viking is suddenly fond of the court because it actually ruled in favor of Hindus? How can you do that man? Come on, are you saying that congress for once, actually helped Hindus? Really?

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old September 30th, 2010, 06:58 AM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Today I feel proud to be Hindu. Today I feel proud to be born in the country! Yes we are moving towards the ultimate goal when India with be rightfully a Hindu country!
Suddenly, you are proud of Hinduism? Proud to be born an Indian? So you were a ashamed of Hinduism and India before the ruling? Would have still said the same if the court ruled otherwise?

Think about it before you make silly comments such as Hindu country. We can still remain a secular country, not the kind of secularism that congress preaches. With 13% Muslims, we cannot declare ourselves to be Hindu country. It does not help Hindus nor Indians! We have to learn to live with them.

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old September 30th, 2010, 07:09 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshp View Post
I believe this is a ploy of congress to subverse Hindus! We should not accept this judgement! Viking is suddenly fond of the court because it actually ruled in favor of Hindus? How can you do that man? Come on, are you saying that congress for once, actually helped Hindus? Really?

I got to say, it is a very interesting judgement... it almost sounds like a legal reconciliation. It seems a little too equally weighted to be legal. In essence, I am very happy with the judgment.

Some people are saying that this kind of proposal was made during 1992 as well but nothing came out of it. But, we have moved on since 1992, we are more secure economically and politically and are in better position to accept it. So, we just might be in a better position to have a temple and mosque at the site.

I don't think that this gives any leading to Hindu India, at least I hope it doesn't. I am really proud of its judgment.

Last edited by chitrala; September 30th, 2010 at 07:15 AM.
Old September 30th, 2010, 07:12 AM
the Centre Right Indian!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
I got to say, it is a very interesting judgement... it almost sounds like a legal reconciliation. It seems a little equally weighted to be legal. In essence, I am very happy with the judgment.

Some people are saying that this kind of proposal was made during 1992 as well but nothing came out of it. But, we have moved on since 1992, we are more secure economically and politically and are in better position to accept it. So, we just might be in a better position to have a temple and mosque at the site.

I don't think that this gives any leading to Hindu India, at least I hope it doesn't. I am really proud of its judgment.
I agree. The court for once did not sit on the fence and say we cannot conclude! It was explicit in its judgment. Its better than the court being ambiguous. Legally the judgment has little value. It will be interesting to what the Supreme Court will say about it.

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old September 30th, 2010, 07:46 AM
Ass Kicker

Thumbs up Re: Jai Jai Shri Ram! - Hindutva Prevails!

Quote:
Suddenly, you are proud of Hinduism? Proud to be born an Indian? So you were a ashamed of Hinduism and India before the ruling? Would have still said the same if the court ruled otherwise?

Think about it before you make silly comments such as Hindu country. We can still remain a secular country, not the kind of secularism that congress preaches. With 13% Muslims, we cannot declare ourselves to be Hindu country. It does not help Hindus nor Indians! We have to learn to live with them.
I never said I'm ashamed of Hinduism! Fool!! dont put words in my mouth! I was almost ashamed of being Hindu. Today I'm proud of being Hindu. NO THERE WILL BE NO MASJID. ONLY A RAM TEMPLE!

We do not have to live with the Muslims. THEY better learn to live with us and with our Shri Ram temple that WILL be built in Ayodhya!

Yeh to sirf Jhanki hai..Mathura Kashi Baki hai!

Garv se kaho hum HINDU hai!

Last edited by viking; September 30th, 2010 at 07:55 AM.
Old September 30th, 2010, 07:51 AM
Ass Kicker

Quote:
So are you trying to say that Kangress is manipulating court judgement's?
Old September 30th, 2010, 07:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

Randheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So are you trying to say that Kangress is manipulating court judgement's?
Judgement would always have been the same, Congress just speeded it up as it will give it legitimacy to screw up BJP Leaders to Pacify the Muslims community .

Just wait and watch how from tommorow All Media Channels,initellectuals etc will go after blood of Modi and Advani . Congress will divert the anger of Muslims to defeat BJP. So Muslims happy/Hindus happy and Congress wins.

But I will say that for a such a big judgement which is good for country it won't be bad if Narendra Modi resigns from C.M position to please Muslims.
Old September 30th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Ass Kicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randheer View Post
Judgement would always have been the same, Congress just speeded it up as it will give it legitimacy to screw up BJP Leaders to Pacify the Muslims community .

Just wait and watch how from tommorow All Media Channels,initellectuals etc will go after blood of Modi and Advani . Congress will divert the anger of Muslims to defeat BJP. So Muslims happy/Hindus happy and Congress wins.

But I will say that for a such a big judgement which is good for country it won't be bad if Narendra Modi resigns from C.M position to please Muslims.
Your opinion seems to be different from what Kangress itself thinks.

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showpo...6&postcount=16
Old September 30th, 2010, 08:14 AM
Senior eCharchan

Pratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
Old September 30th, 2010, 08:28 AM
Senior eCharchan

Randheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your opinion seems to be different from what Kangress itself thinks.

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showpo...6&postcount=16

Viking bhai aur Echarcha bhai to aisa mat bolo.

What stake Congress has in Bihar .

In fact all CWG, Price Rise and other issues will be forgotten. Next two years Modi and Advani will be painted as living Evils by Media and Leftist intellectuals. The discussion will happen only around Modi,Ayodhya,Gujrat etc rather than on CWG Failure Price Rise.

Then Rahul Gandhi will come with his "Move On" theme

But Good for country even if it means some political gains and losses for some side.
Old September 30th, 2010, 08:57 AM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute

PURE 100% BS, thats my take on the verdict. how the fuck did these guys know that there was no temple when babar built a mosque. and how dare they say that there used to be a temple but it was not existing at the time babar built it.
Viking dint u read that part, thats a fucking secular insult on HINDUS. And more over they did not say what part of that 20+ acres of land goes to whom, it has to be decided among the parties, which is going to be a 100+ year court battle.
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.