eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old April 28th, 2006, 12:35 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Freroz Khan Is A Patriot - A Man Speaks Out His feelings When Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking
I think Feroze was mighty fed up with the secular Indian medoia at finding faults only with Hindus. Therefore he started to give a lecture on secularism to those fanatics in Pakistan. He was disgusted at being there I guess. I think he vented out his feelings for Pakistan when he got drunk I guess.
Ok ... I still dont get heading of this thread .. hic .... what the hel. If it takes a bottle of hic scotch to boil Indian blood ... so be it ... let's distribute one bottle a day to every Hindu household in India. hic ... hic ... hic ... make that two bottles for every BJP hijra politician.

hic
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old April 28th, 2006, 12:53 PM
Banned

Cancer is on a distinguished road

I am a proud Indian: Feroze Khan

Press Trust Of India
Posted online: Friday, April 28, 2006 at 1725 hours IST

Islamabad, April 28: Veteran Bollywood actor Feroze Khan's comments highlighting the comfort levels of Muslims in India in comparison to that in Pakistan set off a heated verbal exchange between him and another person during the premiere of 'Taj Mahal' in Lahore.
http://banners.expressindia.com/adsn...339cec79ecec12Feroze Khan, who is in Pakistan along with his family including son Fardeen Khan, to attend the premiere of his brother Akbar Khan's film 'Taj Mahal,' got engaged in a war of words with Fakhar-e-Alam, who was anchoring the function during the movie's release in Lahore on Tuesday.
"I am a proud Indian. India is a secular country. Muslims there are making lot of progress. Our President is a Muslim, Prime Minister a Sikh. Pakistan was made in the name of Islam but look how the Muslims are killing each other," Feroze Khan was quoted as saying during the premiere by the local daily 'The Nation' today. Not stopping at that, he went on to say, "I have not come here on my own. I was invited to come. Our films are so powerful that your government could not stop them from long," the daily reported.

His comments set off a backstage row between him and Alam, who took up the issue with the 67-year-old actor resulting in a heated verbal exchange. The other Indian film stars and delegates apologised to Alam over the incident, the report said. The Indian delegation that attended the premiere included Minister for Tourism and Culture Ambika Soni and Congress MP Rajiv Shukla.

Feroze Khan later denied making any remarks against Pakistan or its people. "I have a lot of respect for the people of Pakistan who received us with great love. It is a matter of pride for me that the film of my brother is being exhibited here and people not only gave a very warm welcome to the delegation but also an encouraging response to the film too," he was quoted as saying by another newspaper 'The Post'.
"Fakhar-e-Alam showed disrespect to my colleague Manisha Koirala by asking a question in an indecent manner. I asked him to be responsible and not ask such questions. I did not use even a single word to disgrace Pakistan, the Pakistani people or my hosts. Any such story can be concocted. How can a staunch supporter of friendship between two neighbouring countries speak any word that could harm the peace efforts?" he asked.
Feroze Khan's comments drew mixed reaction in the media here. Reporting on the 'Taj Mahal' premiere, 'Daily Times' said "although the announcer made glaring mistakes in pronouncing names, Feroze Khan saved the evening by taking over and delivering a grand speech. He praised the Indian and Pakistani leaders for making such an event possible. His speech was met by loud applause," it said. 'The Nation' said the incident left a "bad taste in the mouths of Pakistani audience and artistes to see the other side of the Indian hero's personality
Old April 28th, 2006, 03:15 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

I guess ... Vikingbhai has few lessons to learn in patriotism.

Kaiserbai ... thanks for link to this latest news but to be honest with you, as an Indian, I didn't appreciate your one line remark ... earlier reply in this thread.

You're a woman ... so be it. But being a woman ... you could have shown some appreciation for Feroz Khana's act. Never mind ... ladies logan se arguements nahee maangega apun ko. I'm sick and tired of sleeping alone in study room on sofa. Never argue with women not because men are not right but because women are never wrong.

By the way ... Feroz Khana's father was an Afghan and mother from Iran. [/b]

Indian media is full of bastards.

Good morning to you all too. Hic.

Old April 28th, 2006, 03:18 PM
Banned

Tantric bhai he helped Manisha Koirala. I guess if you were there you would have done the same thing. How does it make Feroz Khan a patriot?
Old April 28th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancer
Tantric bhai he helped Manisha Koirala. I guess if you were there you would have done the same thing. How does it make Feroz Khan a patriot?
Canci tai, are you suggesting that Tancriti pai is not a patriot I am so with this thread... is Feroz Khan a patriot or not? drunkard he is has been proven... now does that equate to being a patriot

Tancirti pai, yeh subah subah kyon :hic: too much pain on couch? try some sweet talking

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old April 28th, 2006, 03:36 PM

Kaiserbai ... let me have my two cups of coffee before I decide if to enter in to argument with a lady. Please give me ten minutes while I wait for my first cup. Thanks.

edit: Sanebhai ... mei gussa nahee ... abhee talak coffee nahee piye aaj. Mera gussa Viking ke uper. Bahut natakbaji kiye woh apun logan ke saath ... aissa hamar vichaar.

Quote:
[b]
"Fakhar-e-Alam showed disrespect to my colleague Manisha Koirala by asking a question in an indecent manner. I asked him to be responsible and not ask such questions.

I did not use even a single word to disgrace Pakistan, the Pakistani people or my hosts. Any such story can be concocted. How can a staunch supporter of friendship between two neighbouring countries speak any word that could harm the peace efforts?" he asked.

Feroze Khan's comments drew mixed reaction in the media here. Reporting on the 'Taj Mahal' premiere,

Daily Times' said "although the announcer made glaring mistakes in pronouncing names, Feroze Khan saved the evening by taking over and delivering a grand speech. He praised the Indian and Pakistani leaders for making such an event possible. His speech was met by loud applause," 'it said. [/size][/font]
Please read Viking's link and read Kaiserbai's link of Pakistani newspaper reaction ... no wonder ... Viking is all confused about Indian Muslims ... its not him ... its bloody stupid newspapers he reads. Part of Indian media is full of hijras who will sell their mother for cash and favors.

Old April 28th, 2006, 03:40 PM
Banned

So...........patriotism ...........where does it fit in all this???????

drunk........saves a damsel in distress....good job.........has a squabble with a paki editor.......good....but patriotism?????????????
Old April 28th, 2006, 03:59 PM

Quote:

drunk........saves a damsel in distress....good job.........has a squabble with a paki editor.......good....but patriotism?????????????
Kaiserbai ... he saved a damsel in distress makes him A HERO ... he saved her in Pakistan makes him A PATRIOT!

Never mind ... is this Mansiha Korralla the girl who applies Haldi kaa lep on her leggs and arms and all over? I thought she was beautiful.

Old April 28th, 2006, 04:00 PM
Banned

Shalaka is on a distinguished road

I like his son . Very handsome.
Old April 28th, 2006, 04:05 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Canci tai, here is the excerpt from the article you posted..

Quote:
I am a proud Indian. India is a secular country. Muslims there are making lot of progress. Our President is a Muslim, Prime Minister a Sikh. Pakistan was made in the name of Islam but look how the Muslims are killing each other," Feroze Khan was quoted as saying during the premiere by the local daily 'The Nation' today. Not stopping at that, he went on to say, "I have not come here on my own. I was invited to come. Our films are so powerful that your government could not stop them from long," the daily reported.
If the above statements are true, he is a Patriot
Old April 28th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28virgo
Canci tai, here is the excerpt from the article you posted..

If the above statements are true, he is a Patriot
but then read this excerpt
Quote:
Feroze Khan later denied making any remarks against Pakistan or its people. "I have a lot of respect for the people of Pakistan who received us with great love. It is a matter of pride for me that the film of my brother is being exhibited here and people not only gave a very warm welcome to the delegation but also an encouraging response to the film too," he was quoted as saying by another newspaper 'The Post'.
If he is a patriot why the denial ?
Old April 28th, 2006, 04:34 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but then read this excerpt

If he is a patriot why the denial ?
You dont have to insult someone's country or religion to prove that you are a patriot.. what I liked was his remarks about how he's proud to be an Indian and his pride in the secular fabric of our society...
Old April 28th, 2006, 10:21 PM
Bhai Bolela hai

rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute

Feroz may be a nut,but he is a brave nut and did not have any problems in speaking what he thought was right.
The incident shows that Pakistanis, (whose country was created because the Muslims could not bear the thought of being 'ruled' by the very Hindus that they took for granted and treated like chattel for more than a thousand years) have yet not come to terms with the reality of a 'seperate' Hindoostan, and try to exploit every opportunity to insult/denigrate/embarras the Kaafirs, who, in all fairness, ought to have continued to be their minions and chattel.
And,true to form,the spineless,quivering Hindus are apologetic about the whole incident while a Muslim of non-indian origin (Afghan-Iran) tried his bit in setting matters right!
I think FK was chivalrous and brave, but not Patriotic, because we 'Indians' (especially us Hindus) give s##t for feelings and emotions like self-respect,dignity,patriotism etc..
Old April 28th, 2006, 11:58 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28virgo
You dont have to insult someone's country or religion to prove that you are a patriot.. what I liked was his remarks about how he's proud to be an Indian and his pride in the secular fabric of our society...
Do you believe in secularism?? If you do, please let me touch your feet for you are truly an idealist and I have no met an idealist in a long long time.
Old April 29th, 2006, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalthinker
Feroz may be a nut,but he is a brave nut and did not have any problems in speaking what he thought was right.
The incident shows that Pakistanis, (whose country was created because the Muslims could not bear the thought of being 'ruled' by the very Hindus that they took for granted and treated like chattel for more than a thousand years) have yet not come to terms with the reality of a 'seperate' Hindoostan, and try to exploit every opportunity to insult/denigrate/embarras the Kaafirs, who, in all fairness, ought to have continued to be their minions and chattel.
And,true to form,the spineless,quivering Hindus are apologetic about the whole incident while a Muslim of non-indian origin (Afghan-Iran) tried his bit in setting matters right!

I think FK was chivalrous and brave, but not Patriotic, because we 'Indians' (especially us Hindus) give s##t for feelings and emotions like self-respect,dignity,patriotism etc..
Agree 100% ... fine ... I started my participation in this thread with a question which nobody, not even Viking, wishes to teckle.

What went wrong? When and how did we lost all the feelings of pride, emotions and national dignity? I'll appreciate if you tried.

edit: read replies in this thread. All of us good Indians and yet not one in this thread has appreciated what this guy has done and still end up lableed an old drunkardb fart. In any other country he will return home a hero.

Last edited by tantric_yogi; April 29th, 2006 at 02:58 AM.