eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old April 14th, 2004, 12:30 PM
We change, values don't

2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute
No female prani on EC???

Leaving aside the inherent doubtfullness attached to the sexuality of each EC member, there is a good reason to believe that nearly all participating members since the past 2 - 3 months seem to be non-females

Also there is good reason to believe that no new females are registering

Missing netra, nandini, pakki, sg, jayashree and others who added color to this otherwise all non-female site

Can anybody shed some light on why female pranis are becoming or have become extinct on EC??
Old April 14th, 2004, 01:00 PM
the voice of reason

vakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the rough
there are quite a few female members registered but one by one they all seem to have drifted away, making only the odd appearance now and again.
could it be that the quality of the threads and posts do not appeal to the female members?
Old April 14th, 2004, 01:03 PM
We change, values don't

2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute
that "quality of threads not appealing to females" is really a serious problem...

Any ideas, what could be done to lure them back (or to make them visible!) again?
Old April 14th, 2004, 01:12 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute
Flowers???
Old April 14th, 2004, 01:19 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Super G sometimes shows up. But she stopped being a regular after tony or zebra and their likes used uncivilized language with them. Netra gave up EC as a gift to her hubby. Pretty Woman/Tempest went away in protest of censorship. (And I believe she was rebuffed by Biggie jokingly and she took it to heart). Cool jazz is no longer a student so must be busy with her job. Sheena I guess is busy. Pakkidost went to India. Thats about how many we had and they went away for one reason or other.

Many male members also left. KoK left in a huff when me and melly used the word master-bait with him. Smelly left cos he is too busy, Biggie left I dunno why.. perhaps too busy, I was busy. F_P not to be seen.. vids not to be seen on a regular basis yaar people are busy or otherwise bored I guess.
Old April 14th, 2004, 01:20 PM
the voice of reason

vakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the rough
it's not so much the shortage of female members as fact that they are not logged on at the same time. you will find that if there is one female logged on she may feel isolated because the blokes are all posting things which are of little or no interest to the ladies.
let's face it you need to be a female with a laddish attitude to enjoy yourself here. also, the women who used to be prolific posters could attract other female members to the board. i have in mind super girl and netra. since they have stopped posting the women have slowly disappeared
Old April 14th, 2004, 05:15 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by GpeL
But she stopped being a regular after tony or zebra and their likes used uncivilized language with them.
admit ... echarchans tolerated such bastards for too long?

KoK left in a huff
kok who?

Biggie left I dunno why..
left? Big Ji does drop in every once in a while to take a quick piss but does not seem particulalrly in a hurry to drop a big one ... I have wondered.

people are busy or otherwise bored I guess.
Isnít that precisely the reason to login? ...

Big Ji ... Bhai please come clean ... is it just the work pressure or are you making an effort to stay away echarcha.com? Please.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old April 14th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by tantric_yogi
Big Ji ... Bhai please come clean ... is it just the work pressure or are you making an effort to stay away echarcha.com? Please.

Just work pressure, brother. I can't stay away from echarcha even if I wanna.
Old April 14th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Super Girl Is Not Missed

Quote:
Super G sometimes shows up. But she stopped being a regular after tony or zebra and their likes used uncivilized language with them.
Looks like someone got the taste of her own medicine. Anyways after she left EC did not miss her. Good riddance

I dont mind people havin their own opinions, wrong or right. But when people try and form gangs and fight people by firing over other's shoulders it pisses me off.

I hope she does not come back to EC again.
Old April 15th, 2004, 08:54 AM
Banned

Lovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Pretty Woman/Tempest went away in protest of censorship. (And I believe she was rebuffed by Biggie jokingly and she took it to heart).

Naah , the real reasons are entirely different and unthinkable , G has got nothing to do with it, perhaps what happened with her , had happened with me , than I too wud have surely quit the site .

Biggie left I dunno why.. perhaps too busy.
Naa ray yu dheechodh kaa tainNay kanchay khilaa raa sae , bizzy toh jaroor haigaa yoh , pur aajkal yu randion kay sikaar pay nikal rakhaa sae.Ghanaa lambaa jaal bichaa raa sae yu randichodh kaa .
Old April 16th, 2004, 08:38 AM
Banned

Lovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to behold
Jokes apart

Seems Bigz is gonna take long b4 he is bak from his Harlot HUnting in Kerala and thereafter stirring the Harlot's snatch .

Pelz pai ,the above post of yours was quite informative but any idea why did Shri of gandmasti.com left echarcha ?

* Voh Innocent bachay kee curiosity vaalaa icon *

I use to cheerish reading that guy a lot and I miss him a lot .I am sure many others here , thyself included must be missing him just as the deserts miss trhe rains as you too used to be a regular at his humousite gandmasti.com

Of all the people I want 2 b bak at EC , than must say Shri is the one whom I want the most to be here .
Old April 19th, 2004, 05:08 AM
An Ugly Sexy Animal

Uncle Jat can only hope to improve
Thumbs up Re: Re: Super Girl Is Not Missed

Quote:
Originally posted by fang
very very rightly said

We saw a very sharp contrast between Netra and SG ... Netra is certainly a graceful, well behaved person who would make friends wherever she goes. I mean she was just wonderful and will be missed on EC. As for SG, she was ecstatic to be a moderator, to her it was like being CM is to Rabri ... LOL But, she found that as not many people like her on EC, she better stay away from it.

Good for EC, good for her!
ROGER !

Last edited by Uncle Jat; April 19th, 2004 at 05:18 AM.
Old April 26th, 2004, 12:46 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Super Girl Is Not Missed

Quote:
Originally posted by fang
very very rightly said

We saw a very sharp contrast between Netra and SG ... Netra is certainly a graceful, well behaved person who would make friends wherever she goes. I mean she was just wonderful and will be missed on EC. As for SG, she was ecstatic to be a moderator, to her it was like being CM is to Rabri ... LOL But, she found that as not many people like her on EC, she better stay away from it.

Good for EC, good for her!

How hard is it for some people to get the message that no one likes them ! Guess who is back after being banned several times ! Disguting !
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.