eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old September 13th, 2006, 01:00 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute
Do yo believe in Ghosts?

This question comes in my mind sometimes when I start thinking about past.

I used to strongly believe in the ghosts. Hack I even had these kind of experiences myself. But Now after lot of thinkings, I think there is no such thing like ghost.

People say he/she talked to ghost...B.S.

Thinking biologically, how can a ghost talk without any organ like tongue?
Ghosts do not have body. Hack, even ppl with body are deaf too.

How can a ghost see anything without eyes?

Here's my experience.

Back home, Our farms were near a canal. We had built our own un-paved road to go to our farm, from the main road. Ppl living nearby village used to say, an old man's ghost lives on a tree right at that corner of the roads. Lot of ppl claimed they saw him sometimes. Even I saw an old man couple of times standing by that tree (same man). But never thought he was a ghost.

There's another incident too. Once I as going through a wheat field to another farm on a bike ( on a pag-dandi) on a side track, I felt like somebody passed by me, like somebody walked past me. Upon reaching at the end of pag-dandi, there was a crowd of ppl sitting under a small temple they had made under a tree adjacent to our farm. Our farmer who used to live there in his hut greeted me and took me right away to his home (in our farm) and did not even let me talk to other ppl. We sat there and had few talks regarding khet etc..etc.. then He told me to take different route home.
So I asked why?, then he explained to me about the ghost they had just taken out of one lady, and not only that, he even claimed that he saw that ghost passing by me.

I was like what the....then I told hom about how I felt somebody passed by me. Then he even accompnied me to the other route. Just to make sure I don't go back on same route. Now I do believe this old man. Because he was trustworthy for us like anything. He was like our family. He and his generations were with our family as our farmer.

Anyways, did you had any experience like this?

Now after living such modern life, I personally do not believe in ghosts thou.

But here is a sentimental experience.

6 years ago when my mom passed away, I went to India for rituals. Her body was in morgue, because my brother reached next day after me. That night I was sleeping alone in our family-room on a floor. All of a sudden I felt my mothers hand in my hair. Now anybody can tell his/her MOTHER'S HAND on their head fro anything else. (can't you tell how different a mother's touch is?)
I swear it wasn't a wind or anything else. I woke up and called my Mom, but.....nobody was there . I stayed awake all night, but nothing happenned. I thought for a second, may be a wind, but why not again?

did any of you had this kind of experience?
Old September 13th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do yo believe in Ghosts?

Interesting thread Amtha..

Apna Ghost experence tow Sony par "Khauffnaak" dekhne tak hi seemit hai..
Old September 13th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Amtpalali pai, I was going to create a thread titled "what's the difference between a god and a ghost?" and when I logged on, what do I see... this thread of yours

Well, I do not want to derail your thread but since the topics are so similar, can I ask the question here please? I know... I know... you are going to say it is too late now... I have already asked

Well, lots of people have experienced some incident concerning ghosts... and lots of people have experienced similar incidents with gods... can dear echans post such experiences here, both with gods and with ghosts?

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old September 13th, 2006, 02:08 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less
Amtpalali pai, I was going to create a thread titled "what's the difference between a god and a ghost?" and when I logged on, what do I see... this thread of yours

Well, I do not want to derail your thread but since the topics are so similar, can I ask the question here please? I know... I know... you are going to say it is too late now... I have already asked

Well, lots of people have experienced some incident concerning ghosts... and lots of people have experienced similar incidents with gods... can dear echans post such experiences here, both with gods and with ghosts?

Why don't you start with yurself?

Have you experienced either of?

I explaine how I did, still I claim, there is no such thing like ghost.
But I remeber Ashutosh Rana's one dialogu in one thriller/horror movie...."agar tum bhagwaan mai vishwaas rakhte ho tow shaitaan mai bhi vishwaas rakhnaa padegaa."
Old September 13th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Well not really... nothing as horrifying or tender as you have come across... well just these...

God appeared once and he said that he does not exist... now do I reject him 'cos he said so or accept him 'cos I saw him

Sometimes when I am deep in thought or lightly asleep... I feel that my mom is calling out my name... there is a weird feeling happening... the hair on the nape of my neck start rising... well... I pick up the phone and call my mom... talk to her... and yeah I ask her whether she was thinking of me. The answer usually is not

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old September 13th, 2006, 02:34 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

And there was this one incident... we had gone on a vacation... to a beach resort somewhere south in Maharashtra. We had gone for a walk in the evening... and by the time we returned to the hotel it was dark. There was no moon and everything was pitch black. We could barely make out the dirt path leading to the entrance of the driveway to the hotel. As we draw near to the entrance, we look up... and what do we see... this white flowing apparition... seemingly floating about 4-6 feet in the air, just a short distance from us. Scared the shit out of us.

Pretty soon we reached the entrance and with the little light coming from the doorway of the hotel, turned back to check out what it was... turned out to be a couple, the lady wearing a white nightdress, standing on a rock next to the entrance.

Old September 13th, 2006, 03:46 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Yes ... meet them by hundreds ... everyday ... echarcha.com

Serious ... twice.

Once immediately after my evening meditation ... sensation hard to describe even if I tried.

I was single and had gone to a far-east country to be with this beaut girl friend of mine. Rented a car and after day's masti went to drop her home ... middle of the night ... drive past a huge empty bush area. After dropping her ... on my way back to the hotel ... I see a young child in the middle of the road next to heavy bushy area ... crying ... for a sec or two our eyes crossed. Something about those eyes ... shivers and chills.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old September 13th, 2006, 03:58 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi
I was single and had gone to a far-east country to be with this beaut girl friend of mine. Rented a car and after day's masti went to drop her home ... middle of the night ... drive past a huge empty bush area. After dropping her ... on my way back to the hotel ... I see a young child in the middle of the road next to heavy bushy area ... crying ... for a sec or two our eyes crossed. Something about those eyes ... shivers and chills.
Tancigu pai, the young child... was he this guy...

Last edited by Sane Less; January 31st, 2014 at 11:03 AM.
Old September 13th, 2006, 04:01 PM
Senior eCharchan

love_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud of

Yes I believe there is ghost. if not physical ghost but some spirits which roam around and scare you.

During my school days one night I experienced ghost with Ghungroo ki Awaz....I didnot see it but felt all arond me for more than two hours...as I will chant "Shri Ram Shri Ram ...sound will fade away but as I stopped chanting ...sound turned loud. It was summer vacation and I was sleeping on terrace. All kids in society regulary heard this Ghungroo sound.

Also during summer time many people experienced that somebody comes and suffocates you ( when u sleep on terrace) ...you try to scream ..but sound won't come out ...you try to move but you cannot move...you are frightened...this continues for few minutes and then quiets down.....I experienced this too.

Then there are many more stories......so I do believe that some spirits do haunt you around...
Old September 13th, 2006, 04:15 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less
Tancigu pai, the young child... was he this guy...
Nahee bhaYa ... a very young child of no more than 2 years of age ... almost blond metted hair. I was surrounded by the darkness inside the car and yet child stared straight back at me ... just for hardly a sec or two ... say few fleeting moments. Childs' eyes glared in the car head lights.

Nothing on the road when I made a U turn cause I could see dick in my rear view mirror ... dark.

No celphones those days ... called my girl friend as soon as I reached hotel. She said sorry cause she forgot to warn me. "Are you all right?" she asked. I told her to come over to hotel cause my pants are all wet and I wont be able to sleep alone ... too scared. She didn't come.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old September 13th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal
6 years ago when my mom passed away, I went to India for rituals. Her body was in morgue, because my brother reached next day after me. That night I was sleeping alone in our family-room on a floor. All of a sudden I felt my mothers hand in my hair. Now anybody can tell his/her MOTHER'S HAND on their head fro anything else. (can't you tell how different a mother's touch is?)
I swear it wasn't a wind or anything else. I woke up and called my Mom, but.....nobody was there . I stayed awake all night, but nothing happenned. I thought for a second, may be a wind, but why not again?

did any of you had this kind of experience?
Because you were so attached to your mom, that is why you had that sensation. Did any of your other relatives (related to your mother) have that experience?
Old September 13th, 2006, 05:20 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_to_surf
Yes I believe there is ghost. if not physical ghost but some spirits which roam around and scare you.

During my school days one night I experienced ghost with Ghungroo ki Awaz....I didnot see it but felt all arond me for more than two hours...as I will chant "Shri Ram Shri Ram ...sound will fade away but as I stopped chanting ...sound turned loud. It was summer vacation and I was sleeping on terrace. All kids in society regulary heard this Ghungroo sound.

Also during summer time many people experienced that somebody comes and suffocates you ( when u sleep on terrace) ...you try to scream ..but sound won't come out ...you try to move but you cannot move...you are frightened...this continues for few minutes and then quiets down.....I experienced this too.

Then there are many more stories......so I do believe that some spirits do haunt you around...
I experience this all the time when I sleep with my hands on my chest. Don't know the mechanics of the phenomenon but I think it is pretty universal.

As for ghunghroo, I have longed to hear ghunghroo ki awaz...none of my former wives wanted to wear them for me

Entire universe that you see or feel or sense is nothing but a projection of your mind. Your mind creates the world...no mind, no world
Old September 14th, 2006, 01:35 AM
Senior eCharchan

pakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar

Entire universe that you see or feel or sense is nothing but a projection of your mind. Your mind creates the world...no mind, no world
You seem like die hard Matrix pankha.

Loud and Proud LLKC member since infinity and beyond

Loud but not so Proud IDLE