eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old December 12th, 2015, 06:26 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Donald Trump wants to ban Muslims from entering the US. Is he racist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Even a drunkard is open in expressing his views and opinion, It doesn't make them right, Even if masses feel same way.

Truth always remains the truth despite allegations, mockery, ridicule and hatred. There is not slightest amount of doubt in any intellect's brain that problem of Islamic extremists we are facing is entirely created by CIA and other NATO agencies, Starting from supporting erection of illegal state of Israel to support of Jihadist groups, invasion of countries to settle individual grudges, destabilizing regimes not having good terms with USA, List is endless.

Masses can never decide what's right, If everybody had that ability, There would been no need of intellect like me Solution lies in my siggie itself, Make me ruler of the world
I am responding for the first time to you.

You easily blame all evils on USA. For a moment, even if we assume that is right, just hypothetically, then what about the strife and terror in other countries where there is nothing to do with the USA?

In Malaysia, Indonesia and many other countries ... oops forgot China and their province full of Muslims ... the list is long. One more ... Boko Haram in African continent ...

Even if your assumption was to be considered correct, there is no explanation in your statement/assumption which explains the problems that Muslims have with non- Mulsims in other nations.

France has been the most liberal nation - even giving 'advise' to USA after 9/11 - about tolerance and all that. So why did ISIS target France? France has a large population of Algerian Muslims. They all live and work there. So how come France was a target?

Now dont tell me France was part of NATO attacks on Syria and hence they deserved to be attacked. In the France massacre I am sure many Muslims must have died too.

I dont know about intellectuals and I am not one. I just know that ISIS is a threat to the world, even Islamic states and needs to be stopped or limited to, cordoned off in, a small area. Let them set up their Caliphate there and have a merry time.

And yes in all countries where there is a practice of the ballot box, the 'masses' decide what happens! Intellectuals may be unaware of this but its called democracy and it runs by the ballot box. However imperfect democracy might be, its the best thing out there.
Old December 12th, 2015, 07:01 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donald Trump wants to ban Muslims from entering the US. Is he racist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post

You easily blame all evils on USA. For a moment, even if we assume that is right, just hypothetically, then what about the strife and terror in other countries where there is nothing to do with the USA?

In Malaysia, Indonesia and many other countries ... oops forgot China and their province full of Muslims ... the list is long. One more ... Boko Haram in African continent ...

Even if your assumption was to be considered correct, there is no explanation in your statement/assumption which explains the problems that Muslims have with non- Mulsims in other nations.

France has been the most liberal nation - even giving 'advise' to USA after 9/11 - about tolerance and all that. So why did ISIS target France? France has a large population of Algerian Muslims. They all live and work there. So how come France was a target?

Now dont tell me France was part of NATO attacks on Syria and hence they deserved to be attacked. In the France massacre I am sure many Muslims must have died too.

I dont know about intellectuals and I am not one. I just know that ISIS is a threat to the world, even Islamic states and needs to be stopped or limited to, cordoned off in, a small area. Let them set up their Caliphate there and have a merry time.

And yes in all countries where there is a practice of the ballot box, the 'masses' decide what happens! Intellectuals may be unaware of this but its called democracy and it runs by the ballot box. However imperfect democracy might be, its the best thing out there.
Let that be the last response too

See, the thing is, certain things are divinely declared, undeniable, unchangeable. So, Israel is illegitimate. If Israel exits, its wrong. If it doesnt, its victory of ROP, foretold by ROP, credit goes to rop etc. This is unchangeable, undeniable, non-challengeable, simple 'truth'.

There are many such 'truths'. To name a few: kafirs will burn in hell (peacefuls may or may not depending upon how 'good' they are 'here'), kafirs are evil (peacefuls may or may not be), kafirs are enemies who always have/are/will be conspiring & scheming against peacefuls etc. You get the idea.

So, without my knowledge, I am divinely declared enemy of peacefuls. And, when I came to know that, I called it ridiculous & illogical & evil to divide human being like that. But that too was foretold by ROP because it has already said that "the evil kafirs will speak bad about ROP. Do not trust kafirs, their hearts & minds are sealed by god".

Can you see the circular logic? Having the cake and eating it too? Their minds are sealed to believe that kafirs' minds have been sealed.
Old December 12th, 2015, 10:15 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
Let that be the last response too

See, the thing is, certain things are divinely declared, undeniable, unchangeable. So, Israel is illegitimate. If Israel exits, its wrong. If it doesnt, its victory of ROP, foretold by ROP, credit goes to rop etc. This is unchangeable, undeniable, non-challengeable, simple 'truth'.

There are many such 'truths'. To name a few: kafirs will burn in hell (peacefuls may or may not depending upon how 'good' they are 'here'), kafirs are evil (peacefuls may or may not be), kafirs are enemies who always have/are/will be conspiring & scheming against peacefuls etc. You get the idea.

So, without my knowledge, I am divinely declared enemy of peacefuls. And, when I came to know that, I called it ridiculous & illogical & evil to divide human being like that. But that too was foretold by ROP because it has already said that "the evil kafirs will speak bad about ROP. Do not trust kafirs, their hearts & minds are sealed by god".

Can you see the circular logic? Having the cake and eating it too? Their minds are sealed to believe that kafirs' minds have been sealed.
"And that, my friend, is why it is the most perfect and the most scientific religion in the world " - an Intellectual

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old December 12th, 2015, 10:23 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
However imperfect democracy might be, its the best thing out there.
i am not so sure about that . with increasing population of muslims the whole of democracy gets subverted to the interests of muslims . india is seeing a similar phenomenon . the whole media and most political parties are engaged in appeasement of the muslim people . the whole 'intolerance' accusations are being done for muslims .

as muslim population increases in europe a similar phenomenon will be seen in europe . the hindus in india and the christians in europe are too mild to hold out against the muslim tide . muslim people come out to vote in greater percentage than nonmuslims and hence most political parties are desperate for their votes .

on the other hand a strong dictator like putin can check the islamic tide---because he is not in need of muslim votes . i am beginning to come round to the view that democracy is losing its usefulness before the rising islamic tide .
Old December 12th, 2015, 10:45 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

The rate at which Muslims are producing and growing will create big problems for the rest of the world. In US I've never seen a muslim family hailing from middle east having less than 5-8 kids, mofos says condoms not allowed in our religion. If you noticed Syrian refugees they all had a toddler and babies in each family no matter how old the father was.

Of course it their right to have as many kids as they want but they are not able to provide for them and then send them to madrasas, and we know what is taught there.
Old December 12th, 2015, 06:59 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

from twitter:

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; December 12th, 2015 at 07:05 PM.
Old December 13th, 2015, 01:05 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

It seems afterall I am far smarter than these three famous idiots
Old December 13th, 2015, 08:41 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It seems afterall I am far smarter than these three famous idiots
Do not have to be famous or smart to say the truth. Even a road-side idiot (self) can say the truth. You don't have to be an intellectual for that

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old December 13th, 2015, 09:24 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Do not have to be famous or smart to say the truth. Even a road-side idiot (self) can say the truth. You don't have to be an intellectual for that
You guys are having hard time since I am here
Old December 13th, 2015, 10:51 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
You guys are having hard time since I am here
You are correct there. We echans believe in basic honesty... and we are having a hard time reconciling to the duplicity of your claimed intellectuality to your revealed stupidity

By the way, you should probably be aware that duplicity is like second nature to peaceful people And thereby I reveal the innocence of LLKCs like me... knowing this fact, I still expect honesty from you

Old December 13th, 2015, 12:29 PM

Old December 13th, 2015, 07:44 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Trump is moving ahead in elections now - apparently terrorism is the main issue at the moment in America!
Old December 13th, 2015, 08:27 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
Trump is moving ahead in elections now - apparently terrorism is the main issue at the moment in America!
but will the momentum last till elections an year later ?? doubtful...
Old December 13th, 2015, 08:35 PM

DT aside.. Even present US govt is taking certain actions.

Quote:
Jihadi US couple deal blow to fiancee visa

WASHINGTON: Ever threatened the United States in a social media post, burned an American flag, or celebrated 9/11 online? You may want to kiss goodbye to the idea of coming to America.

Washington is considering tighter scrutiny of visa applications and tougher norms for entering the US after it failed to detect pro-jihad social media posts by the Pakistani terrorist Tashfeen Malik and allowed her to enter the country on a fiancee visa.

Malik and her husband Syed Rizwan Farook carried out the suicidal terrorist attack in San Bernardino, California on December 2 after passing undetected through the visa vetting process despite red flags, investigators have now found. The two met online when Malik was in Saudi Arabia and applied for afiancee visa in Pakistan.

The first casualty of the new norms could well be the now infamous "fiancee visa" or K1 visa.

"Somebody entered the US through the K-1 visa program and proceeded to carry out an act of terrorism on American soil. That program is at a minimum worth a very close look,"' White House spokesman Josh Earnest said on Thursday.
The United States issued around 35,000 fiance/fiancee visas in 2014 and slightly fewer in 2013. Among those who slipped into the country through the normal vetting process was Pakistani terrorist Tashfeen Malik.

US immigration officials failed to detect her postings on violent jihad in three background checks, including a final interview when they have her a provisional Green Card after she had entered the United States and married Syed Rizwan Farook in California to meet the conditions attached to her K-1 visa.
While immigration officials do not routinely review social media as part of their background checks, the New York Times reported on the weekend that there is a debate inside the department of homeland security over whether it is even appropriate to do so.

Any decision to review social media postings will have enormous consequences, not just for the volume and depth the processing office will have to deal with, but in also determining what constitutes as dangerous threat or inflammatory posting or mere political opposition.
Although US officials have not disclosed what exactly Tashfeen Malik posted, the NYT, which spoke to her sister Fehda Malik, concluded its report saying she had made provocative comments of her own on Facebook.

In 2011, on the 10th anniversary of the September 11 attacks, she posted a remark beside a photo of a plane crashing into the World Trade Center that could be interpreted as anti-American, it said. On Sunday morning, an account belonging to a Fehda Malik in Pakistan showed a profile picture with the caption, "You are in our prayers, O Mujahideen".
Old December 14th, 2015, 09:00 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:

Sorry For delayed response. I was a bit busy and avoided lengthy posts.

There are problems in almost everywhere in world, Including Malaysia, Indonesia But it's within acceptable limit. USA agencies actually magnifies problems thousand times. You think there is general chaos in every Muslim country, Which is incorrect. Let me discuss some of them

Afghanistan- USSR invaded Afghan, When they invaded, Afghan was far westernized than India of that time. You could easily spot women more revealingly dressed than India of that time. Afghan conflict created mass refugee problem, who settled on Afghan- Pak border, CIA created radical philosophy to be fed to these refugees (Same philosophy which has nothing to with Islam and still haunting the world), they recruited, provided training/weapons/support to those militants, They cheered them, hailed them as heroes (NATO countries, If you can get your hands on newspapers of 70s and 80s, You could easily spot western newspapers hailing them as heroes) and when the drove USSR out of Afghan, they handed entire country to militants. It wasn't until Osama took twin towers down, they tried to eliminate Taliban, They were trying to clear the mess created by them in first place (destroying an entire country in process) and been unsuccessful in doing so. They actually shifted center of extremists nearer to India, In Pakistan.

Iraq- This one was entirely unnecessary and was motivated by rivalry between Bush sn. and Saddam (who was a close ally of India). Saddam was a dictator and his hands were stained with blood, But almost every other country's rulers hands are stained with blood. Iraq had nothing to do with terrorism and weapons of mass destruction and unnecessarily destroyed by Bush. Second mistake which they did was they replaced entire government machinery on pretext that they were working for Saddam. It was a dumb decision at best, people work to feed their families not for forwarding agenda of some dictator. What they supposed 400,000 trained soldiers (dismissed from Job because they got in Job when Saddam was in power) are going to do ? Sit at home and knit sweaters ? They provided reasons for creation of ISIL, even when this organization was in infant stage, they provided them with weapons/training to destabilize Syrian government. Their policies were so damn confused that same people who they were fighting in Iraq would become their ally if they cross border and enter Syria. Again an epic mess of biblical proportions. Who is responsible ? Saddam, who was sitting at home and keeping his country from radicalization ? 400,000 soldiers, who were dismissed on context of being in army during Saddam's reign ?

Now coming to terror attacks, I am a humanitarian and I can't support unjust killing of anyone, So even if France government was waging war against Syria, Killing on innocent civilians is against principals of Islam. France is a liberal country But they are wrong on some fronts, Preventing people from living life according to their religion i.e. Ban on turban, veil and second and more offending problem is that they entertain satyriasis of lowest form in name of freedom of expression. Take Charlie Hebdo case, They created such cartoons which you can't watch with your family, If someone creates that kind of cartoons of any of our parents we would probably kill that person and they went on to degree of making those kind of cartoons of most revered person in human history ? Even after that people approached government, court and even lowlifes of Charlie Hebdo and requested them to stop doing that, from everywhere they got no result. So there was no other option left, It wasn't an act of terror but direct consequence of direct action of group of lowlife people, who despite several request were adamant on hurting sentiments of 2 Billion people. Two poor Policeman who had nothing to do with it, died in it. Their blood is on hands of everyone, people who carried out the attack, people who made those cartoons, government/courts who refused to stop them.

ISIS is a thread, But everyone who wants to eliminate it has hidden agenda. They are not doing it for benefit of world but their shallow agenda. I am not sure how much more mess they will create in that process. So I don't support them blindly.

Democracy is one of the better things, It isn't best. Best would be Best people leading (like you know who, Me )

Last edited by Dovahkiin; December 14th, 2015 at 09:47 AM.