eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old September 28th, 2017, 09:12 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is anyone making their own household products (like soap/ laundry detergent etc)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
What So you actually are planning to use that ingredient in your home-made soap
I ended up making my own soap by the way. Its still curing (it needs 8 weeks resting time before you can use it).

FYI, my research says that you cannot make soap without lye. You need that for fats/oils to react and become soap.
Old September 28th, 2017, 09:13 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is anyone making their own household products (like soap/ laundry detergent etc)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
I know someone who make these things at home and sells them at a reasonable price here in Michigan. All natural ingredients -- soaps, body butters, creams, balms etc. No detergents though. Can be easily shipped to Kannada.
sure, do send me her link (if she has one in facebook or a website).
Old September 28th, 2017, 09:46 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

IMO, soap, cereal, icecream, Bread,… Pizza, papadam, khakhra, Cookies, Cranola bars, .... and many other such thingies,…in US,…… it will be lot more expensive, ( unless you do it for a hobby ) while looking at the material, labor, electricity and time,…
and it’s lot cheaper if you use the coupons and sell prices from outside stores there,..

Yogurt, cake, Roti/Pita/pooris/popcorn is cheaper making at home,……

Also few vegetables are expensive if you grew at home,.. like melon, eggplant and such,… since it bears a little in nos. and spoiled fruits and labor and other cost is not worth,… !

I had luck with tomato and cucumber only in my veg garden as it grows in abundance and is worth for the labor,.....
Old September 28th, 2017, 10:15 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

I hardly use soap, except for groin area, I just take shower, Apply soap on face maybe in 10-15 days once, and on entire body in like 40-45 days. I have ABCC11 gene AA genotype,(that's pretty rare and exotic) which gives me certain advantage. My sweat doesn't smell, I have dry ear wax, I am already too clean

Soap is overrated
Old September 28th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

Dova ji … not fair,…. Now, you also came to a zumbe-zumbe bathing,….( har Friday ko ) like aamir khan,…!!
ee wrong number hai,..!! that’s not a good practice,.. aare bhai,... akele ho,… unmarried ho,…. Abhi sansaar lagaana baaki hai,…

Kabhi, apne future ka bhi khyaal kiya karo,…..
Supreme lux, Hamaam, Liril, Rexona,.. se ROZANA clean bath liya karo,…
U R not fully clean, until you are zestfully clean,….. “ Zest sabun ki gotiya milti ho,.. toh uus ka bhi iistemaal kijiyo,…. "

kuchh English Leather jaise perfume-verfume lagaaya karo,…
mentos, liptamint, ukeliptus,. Halls ki tikiyaan , gum chabaya karo,…. fresh, good-smelly, and fragrance-fu, good-mood raha karo,…….. toh aage-peechhe larkiyaan bhi firegi,… aur Dipika, Dia jaisi koi achhiwaali put bhi jaayegi,… gar naseeb khul gaye toh,……!!

Yahan toh saale married ho kar bhi, ek bhi din bina tie ya perfume and aftershave ke, job ko nahin gaye the,... Kuchh co-workers (f) paas aa ke jeyada munh kareeb laa ke, baatein karti hai, project discuss ko,... toh achchhi waali feel aati hai,... Kabhi lagta hai ki aab yaa toh woh munh maar legi,... Ya muje hi maarna padega,.. ( Jo ki, aisa kabhi huaa nahin ! )

varna,… umra tau uus ka kaam karti hi jaayegi,…… spine ke bhi toh probs abhi se aane suru ho jaate hai,..,..,… kahin kunwaare naa rah jaayiyo,…… !
Zindagi jeene ko vaaste hai bhala,….. Kisi ko goad, aalingan, bahupaash mein dabaavo,… pyaar dau,.. pyaar lo,…….. ek toh kam zindgaani,....... Dooji bhi kam hai Jawaani !

Varna toh ,.. aise bhoot-pret ke hi toh sapne, aur bhi aaya karenge,... aur daraayenge ! Lol.. !
http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showth...t=37644&page=7 ( post no. 103 )

Last edited by log1iszero; September 28th, 2017 at 11:29 AM.
Old September 28th, 2017, 11:37 PM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

I take bath daily I just don't use soap much, I clean myself with water. Deo perfume is useless as my sweat is clear and odorless as water. Only thing which I need to do more often is getting my beard trim, Sometimes I go as long as a month without trimming my beard. I look better with 7-14 days long beard, it gives me cute, innocent look, besides clean shave isn't an option since my facial hair are so damn hard that it's impossible to shave with 1-2 days long facial hair, even hairdresser won't dare undertake the task, 1-2 week long facial hairs are comfortable for me.

Marriage isn't for me.
Old September 29th, 2017, 05:39 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post
IMO, soap, cereal, icecream, Bread,… Pizza, papadam, khakhra, Cookies, Cranola bars, .... and many other such thingies,…in US,…… it will be lot more expensive, ( unless you do it for a hobby ) while looking at the material, labor, electricity and time,…
and it’s lot cheaper if you use the coupons and sell prices from outside stores there,..

Yogurt, cake, Roti/Pita/pooris/popcorn is cheaper making at home,……

Also few vegetables are expensive if you grew at home,.. like melon, eggplant and such,… since it bears a little in nos. and spoiled fruits and labor and other cost is not worth,… !

I had luck with tomato and cucumber only in my veg garden as it grows in abundance and is worth for the labor,.....
I see your point; though I am focusing more on avoiding the unnecessary ingredients and additives. Thus my journey towards making homemade things started.
I am surprised at how less of an effort it takes to make our own stuff without having to rely on grocery store produced things.
Old September 29th, 2017, 05:44 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
I take bath daily I just don't use soap much, I clean myself with water. Deo perfume is useless as my sweat is clear and odorless as water. Only thing which I need to do more often is getting my beard trim, Sometimes I go as long as a month without trimming my beard. I look better with 7-14 days long beard, it gives me cute, innocent look, besides clean shave isn't an option since my facial hair are so damn hard that it's impossible to shave with 1-2 days long facial hair, even hairdresser won't dare undertake the task, 1-2 week long facial hairs are comfortable for me.

Marriage isn't for me.
long beard gives you a cute look? who told you so, if i may ask?
Old September 29th, 2017, 05:59 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
My guess is the imam of his mosque.

It is another matter that dove pai will disagree and come up with a long thesis on why it is scientific or he might be actually toning down his dashing handsome look.
Old September 29th, 2017, 06:14 AM
Banned

Imo, ….for da sake of cleanliness and self body’s care,.. one should take bath daily and thoroughly,.. ‘coz,.. between the leg fingers, underarm, behind the knee, private parts, inside ear, the skin inside nasal, eyes be water-cleaned and many other hidden parts need to be cleaned, mouth gargling, … and if not,…… in any perspirated salty parts, it may corrode and erode the body skin,.. any also the wet perspirated parts generate bacteria, fungus and even watchable worms ( on mel(wax), later ) Bath also gives freshness and taajagi and sfurti, ( boost, energy and a freshness ) for the Day’s work ahead,…! a nice hot water bath also makes you lighter, relieved,.. and thakaan-less,. !

I can’t imagine a single day of laziness of not taking a bath,… Or,… you are doing boogies,..( picking the skin from nose, at work, and penciling your ears and scratching your itchy back and head,..skin at work,.. and such things start,…. !

A healthy mind , in a healthy body,..
Look good to feel good ,.. Be neat and Clean ,…n’…
Cleanliness is the other name of Godliness, as it brings also pious and clean thoughts,… for the day to start, at work, to advance, prosper, Progress and succeed,…

When I say this, it should not be considered any exaggeration , if I said,… F U Mustandeys n’ Aghoris ! ( da zumbey zumbey bath takers ! )

…..

I am also shaving alternate day, when every day is a work day,. ( mon / wed / fri ) . and in weekend and long holiday weekend,.. just do a light one, with electric trimmer, giving some rest to the skin from peeling the face-skins cells with sharp blades,.. ( Imo, electric shavers are best , though it does not give a freshness of soapy clean shave, but it also saves you killing your facial skin cells, barbarically,…. by razing it daily - a sit also leaves some septic fluids on face, every time you raze it with sharp blades )

Old September 29th, 2017, 07:08 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

^^ good info Jagguji. Dive pai, you need to follow Jagguji's advice.
Old September 29th, 2017, 07:28 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
It does, Not long beard just 7-14 days long

Actually I have very innocent looking eyes, But also I have square jaw (like most Hollywood action heroes), So clean shaved somehow neutralizes my innocence, If I grow 7-14 days beard, it kind of take off focus from my square jaw and one would look into my eyes, So they will find me innocent looking, understanding, artistic kind of guy. clean saved square jaw along with heavy muscles (Which I shed now), gave me kind of tough guy look and somehow my innocence was covered. Girls always fell for my innocent look more than clean saved tough and arrogant look.
Old September 29th, 2017, 07:40 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post
Imo, ….for da sake of cleanliness and self body’s care,.. one should take bath daily and thoroughly,.. ‘coz,.. between the leg fingers, underarm, behind the knee, private parts, inside ear, the skin inside nasal, eyes be water-cleaned and many other hidden parts need to be cleaned, mouth gargling, … and if not,…… in any perspirated salty parts, it may corrode and erode the body skin,.. any also the wet perspirated parts generate bacteria, fungus and even watchable worms ( on mel(wax), later ) Bath also gives freshness and taajagi and sfurti, ( boost, energy and a freshness ) for the Day’s work ahead,…! a nice hot water bath also makes you lighter, relieved,.. and thakaan-less,. !

I can’t imagine a single day of laziness of not taking a bath,… Or,… you are doing boogies,..( picking the skin from nose, at work, and penciling your ears and scratching your itchy back and head,..skin at work,.. and such things start,…. !

A healthy mind , in a healthy body,..
Look good to feel good ,.. Be neat and Clean ,…n’…
Cleanliness is the other name of Godliness, as it brings also pious and clean thoughts,… for the day to start, at work, to advance, prosper, Progress and succeed,…

When I say this, it should not be considered any exaggeration , if I said,… F U Mustandeys n’ Aghoris ! ( da zumbey zumbey bath takers ! )

…..

I am also shaving alternate day, when every day is a work day,. ( mon / wed / fri ) . and in weekend and long holiday weekend,.. just do a light one, with electric trimmer, giving some rest to the skin from peeling the face-skins cells with sharp blades,.. ( Imo, electric shavers are best , though it does not give a freshness of soapy clean shave, but it also saves you killing your facial skin cells, barbarically,…. by razing it daily - a sit also leaves some septic fluids on face, every time you raze it with sharp blades )

Daily use of soap could be harmful, recent research as well as my personal experience says so. For many people it might be necessary due to ABCC11 Wild Type genotype, or kind of work where they are exposed to dirt. I live in closed room, take closed care to closed workplace, Which are air conditioned. My ABCC11 AA genotype makes my sweat such that harmful bacteria can't grow in it, But if I use chemical/natural soap, It would harm helpful bacteria on my skin.

If You watch me even if I haven't even touch water on my face, You would say that I just took a bath, dry ear wax also makes it very hard for bacteria to grow.

Check out experts opinion

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a6697771.html
Old September 29th, 2017, 08:32 AM
Banned

I would agree, ( for water-shower only ) but again it depends on, which tropical area you live,… especially in India, where a loads of perspiration,…..exposure to dirt, dust, smoke, smog, rain-acidity and pollution all over,… ( though they say, if you don’t take bath, ladies attract the males’ perspiration a lot, Sshhh,… I heard from many ! ) In US, many a times I am lazy to rub liquid power bottle of soap, ( I do not do it, daily either – 2-3 days, once,…. and also washing hair every Sunday only, more you wash daily it all be gone, soon,.. My Dubai living cousins, 9-10 yrs younger are bald now,…. When I hear and see filmstars spending in crores on their lost hair,.. I guard and preserve my hair like a kaangari ( a golden wire ) ) and just take elongated too hot steam shower, till it breaks the body bones and makes it all feather-light… ! Other relatives, all have whirlpool bath tubs,.. we have only two-sitters,…. Early marriage days with soap-foamy filled bath-tub when living in apartment were delicious, as water cost was not a problem,….( included in rent and foam bottles were always a no cost free, after rebate ) Hahhaa

Here, we live and work in a/c and car starts and stops from house driveway to Job’s parking lot,.. so hardly there remains any exposure to outer air, plus 8+ mos of cold weather,.. no perspiration,. Many a times we do laundry of shirts-pants-ties hardly once in 4 months forcefully,.. and still it feels like we are torturing the cloth ,.. Coz it’s never dirty,.. and closet remains like Modi’s one,.. you wear for 2+ months without a single repeat of a shirt/pant,..

When I came to west, and to my unexpected surprise, all gum chewing nice smelling girlies with perfumes and chew-gums always in their mouth, were talking and discussing project on a plan on a table,..so close that you can smell her mouth, hair shampoo and all,.. and I thought, . what am I doing,.. n’ I started spending more money on mints, mentos, Halls, perfumes, aftershave, shampoos,. etc, and it was a pleasure-ful dating sort of experience with girlies almost close to a breath-share, with mouths only a feet away, while working together ! Day’z of our lives, shall I write in my Diary,…

Dovaji,, the part you mentioned at many other forums 2, and I till date could not understand about unattraction / repellation towards girlies,. and such ! What is da Raaz for that? Semen-saving like wrestlers ,.. or smthg else? On SSC forum you know, there is a Rajasthani very famous guy Yagu is a gay and talks only about LGBT posts and pictures also from Marwaad, though is very knowledgeable and art-lover,.. Hahhaa..

I remained always a die-hard attractionative(sic) towards the opposite gender,.. since my early childhood,… Parveen-Zeenut’s long hairs and sexy maadak, man-mohak adaas/mudras all-ways killed me,…. Dunn’o how many must had passed their puberty, watching them on screen,.. God knows ! lol. Aab, Ek gaanaa toh banta hai,… What say ?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

……
Old September 29th, 2017, 10:16 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
... besides clean shave isn't an option since my facial hair are so damn hard that it's impossible to shave with 1-2 days long facial hair, even hairdresser won't dare undertake the task, 1-2 week long facial hairs are comfortable for me.

Marriage isn't for me.
No wonder Who would want to kiss a face with damn hard and pokey hair And to top that, sweaty and dirty (odorless, no doubt)

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless