eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old July 23rd, 2017, 12:21 AM
ashdoc ashdoc is offline
senior echarchan
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 7,954
ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Ashdoc's movie review---Dunkirk

For those who don't know , this is the background to Dunkirk . In the second world war , the Germans handed a huge defeat to the defending French and British soldiers in France . A part of the French army and almost all the troops the British had sent to help the French were trapped near the port of Dunkirk on the English channel surrounded by German soldiers on three sides . The only hope the British had was to escape from Dunkirk back to Britain by sea to live to fight another day . So many private boats owned by ordinary British people sailed across the English channel and brought back the soldiers stranded at Dunkirk . Though a retreat , Dunkirk was still hailed by Britons as a evacuation that brought back their army to regroup and re equip to fight the Germans again .

The movie itself gets better and better as it progresses . The fear and the uncertainty of war---it's all there . The tension on the soldiers' faces as they wait on the beaches , the relief when they see dozens of small private boats coming for them , the cheering for those private citizens by the soldiers as they take in the soldiers , the uncertainty of war again as the boats are attacked by German warplanes and some get killed , the shame of having retreated from France , the disbelief when ordinary citizens do not treat them with contempt for having fled the battlefield but instead offer them food and drinks , and the stirring speech in the end by Britain's Prime minister Winston Churchill promising never to surrender---it's all there in the movie .

Individual bravery does form a part , as is shown by the gallantry of a British pilot who has run out of fuel but still manages to shoot a German warplane trying to kill the soldiers on the beach . Individual cowardice too---as in case of a French soldier who tries to escape with the British instead of defending his country's land . Hard decisions taken too form a part , like the one to not use the Royal ( British ) navy to evacuate the soldiers and the Royal air force to help cover the evacuation from air---because they would have to be used later to defend the oncoming German invasion of Britain instead of being sacrificed at Dunkirk .

The movie is well photographed , with the dogfights between British and German fighters in the air shown with precision . The cracking sound of gunfire hitting the aircraft , the thump of onrushing water when it lands into the sea---all look authentic . The desperation of a troop of soldiers who commandeer an abandoned boat on the beach and wait for high tide to come so that it can be put to sea , only to be shot at by Germans and holes drilled by bullets in the boat so the water will rush in when the boat is put to sea and will be sunk---all is well crafted .

There is the heroism of an old man and his son who are joined by the ship's hand who wants to become a hero by saving lives , only to see his bid for heroism thwarted tragically by a shell shocked soldier who is picked up and does not want the boat to go to Dunkirk to get attacked again by Germans . A gunfire damaged German plane crashing into the water to ignite the oil spilled around it endangering the lives of soldiers stranded in the spill---that's the way it is in real war .

The background music complements the events and many of the events are tragic with a suddenness that befuddles---one moment evacuated soldiers are enjoying their sandwiches in a ship , and next moment the ship is hit and drowned and they are in the midst of water....

The movie is relatively short but still delivers the bang for the buck , especially in IMAX form . Colours are authentically pictured and acting by everyone is appropriate .

Verdict---Good .

Four stars out of five .
__________________
-----
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old July 24th, 2017, 05:20 AM
BABU_HYDERABADI's Avatar
BABU_HYDERABADI BABU_HYDERABADI is offline
Hyderabad Wala !!!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 2,990
BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Dunkirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
For those who don't know , this is the background to Dunkirk . In the second world war , the Germans handed a huge defeat to the defending French and British soldiers in France . A part of the French army and almost all the troops the British had sent to help the French were trapped near the port of Dunkirk on the English channel surrounded by German soldiers on three sides . The only hope the British had was to escape from Dunkirk back to Britain by sea to live to fight another day . So many private boats owned by ordinary British people sailed across the English channel and brought back the soldiers stranded at Dunkirk . Though a retreat , Dunkirk was still hailed by Britons as a evacuation that brought back their army to regroup and re equip to fight the Germans again .

The movie itself gets better and better as it progresses . The fear and the uncertainty of war---it's all there . The tension on the soldiers' faces as they wait on the beaches , the relief when they see dozens of small private boats coming for them , the cheering for those private citizens by the soldiers as they take in the soldiers , the uncertainty of war again as the boats are attacked by German warplanes and some get killed , the shame of having retreated from France , the disbelief when ordinary citizens do not treat them with contempt for having fled the battlefield but instead offer them food and drinks , and the stirring speech in the end by Britain's Prime minister Winston Churchill promising never to surrender---it's all there in the movie .

Individual bravery does form a part , as is shown by the gallantry of a British pilot who has run out of fuel but still manages to shoot a German warplane trying to kill the soldiers on the beach . Individual cowardice too---as in case of a French soldier who tries to escape with the British instead of defending his country's land . Hard decisions taken too form a part , like the one to not use the Royal ( British ) navy to evacuate the soldiers and the Royal air force to help cover the evacuation from air---because they would have to be used later to defend the oncoming German invasion of Britain instead of being sacrificed at Dunkirk .

The movie is well photographed , with the dogfights between British and German fighters in the air shown with precision . The cracking sound of gunfire hitting the aircraft , the thump of onrushing water when it lands into the sea---all look authentic . The desperation of a troop of soldiers who commandeer an abandoned boat on the beach and wait for high tide to come so that it can be put to sea , only to be shot at by Germans and holes drilled by bullets in the boat so the water will rush in when the boat is put to sea and will be sunk---all is well crafted .

There is the heroism of an old man and his son who are joined by the ship's hand who wants to become a hero by saving lives , only to see his bid for heroism thwarted tragically by a shell shocked soldier who is picked up and does not want the boat to go to Dunkirk to get attacked again by Germans . A gunfire damaged German plane crashing into the water to ignite the oil spilled around it endangering the lives of soldiers stranded in the spill---that's the way it is in real war .

The background music complements the events and many of the events are tragic with a suddenness that befuddles---one moment evacuated soldiers are enjoying their sandwiches in a ship , and next moment the ship is hit and drowned and they are in the midst of water....

The movie is relatively short but still delivers the bang for the buck , especially in IMAX form . Colours are authentically pictured and acting by everyone is appropriate .

Verdict---Good .

Four stars out of five .
this is what would have happened to the war if Indian and american troops did not come to rescue british.
__________________
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old July 24th, 2017, 10:23 AM
log1iszero's Avatar
log1iszero log1iszero is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 788
log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of
Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Dunkirk

^
India was British occupied during second WW, though they( British) used lots of our paid Indian force, ( chaddi waale thulle ) who were on their pay-role,.. and used us as am awaiting and wanna be, slaughter-cattles,…

The other end,… Subhas ji also made couple mistakes of Inviting Japan-germany to kill us ( our thulles working under British, on pay-roll ),… and Japanese also killed many Indians serving under British force,..during that azad hind Fuaj time and such,…
Also British killed many Indians in Azad hind fauj, Indian sipahis,...,.. as they were working against British,........ and with Japan and Germany,…

In short, we sootiyes were slaughtered like cattles from both the sides,..... British colla. and Japan+Germany,..

And that's how, our white arse-likker Nehru got Boze, in some cunning trap,.... by mixing himself ( nehru-self ) with British,..
and till today, no one could know,.. how and where and whether or not Boze died,... in plane crash or been stabbed in prison,.. or what,..... ! ( Just like he(Nehru) had trapped and got killed Chandrashekhar azad via British's ass-likking )


British + Russia + USA and all were on one side,..
so Japan+ Germany had to lose the war anyway,….
Especially after a big satic of nuke attack on Hiro+Naga ) ( as, British were also occupying other 15-18+ nations at that time or before some times – say, few decades ago, including US and Australia,.. etc, but still had little command on them,... ! )

All four Barristers,....... ( Gandhi + Nehru + aambedkar + Patel ) and still no one fought case to save Bhagat singh + sukhdev + Rajguru

.

From the back of an Indian Truck,..

Kitne zhule zhulo par,……………..…. Kitno ne Goli khaayi thi !
Kyun Zhooth bolte ho Saheb,…. Ki Charkhe se aazaadi aayi thi !!


.

Last edited by log1iszero; July 24th, 2017 at 10:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old July 24th, 2017, 11:35 AM
log1iszero's Avatar
log1iszero log1iszero is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 788
log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of
Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Dunkirk

DunKirk :

It seems this movie came 2 times before and this is the new version right ??

There had also similar movies called U-571 and Dusboot ( Director's cut and without Cut two diff editions,..) and that was also somewhat submarine's war related one and it also came 2-3 times,...
The latest version was of that Danzel Washington movie - Crimson tide.


Here is what I read from somebody, else...

Quote:
Dunkirk
Quote:
Finally watched it!

So, this is a movie that shows three story-lines happening at the same time, each on water, land and air - that is, the three wings of defense and with the aid of some brave citizens, who volunteer to go out on the seas 'to be of use' for their country.

It portrays a war scenario realistically, in how the soldiers cannot rest and have to keep running(or swimming) for survival.. just as they feel they can be safe, the next minute they're either suddenly attacked or sense danger and are always on the go, not safe anywhere. It actually reminded me of a movie, U-571, which was more of a thrilling, gave me a real nail-biting experience than Dunkirk, but Dunkirk has a wider-scope and a fine cinematography.

For me personally, this will perhaps not be one of the first I might recall when we say "war film". To be honest, it didn't match the hype it has received, or perhaps my expectations were higher, I'm not sure. Nevertheless, it was a good movie.


There are a few plus points -

1) Cinematography - excellent cinematography, especially scenes involving aircrafts, they were really beautifully picturized. And the scene with Tom Hardy in his plane lowering with the engine shut-off ...beautifully shot it was sublime, I shall remember it forever.
2) HANS ZIMMER ..this man, how many movies has he made iconic more so because of the background music The scenes in this movie were made more effective because of the background score/sound editing/sound mixing/sound! I should say though, music in this movie was not what you'd recall upon hearing the name of the movie - like say, Interstellar or Inception or even Broken Arrow but nevertheless - excellent sound!
3) Script - it takes a skilled storytelling to effectively narrate 3 stories at a time and in such a way that it weaves a connection between the three. It's not easy to do that, and this movie does a great job.

Overall a good movie!

Last edited by log1iszero; July 24th, 2017 at 11:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:48 AM
jeetiaf's Avatar
jeetiaf jeetiaf is offline
Always on target
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bidar, India
Posts: 3,823
jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Dunkirk

Nice movie from point for direction, it was totally different and great experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABU_HYDERABADI View Post
this is what would have happened to the war if Indian and american troops did not come to rescue british.
Brits fought alone for next two years in their island home, battle of britain is really theirs finest hour. Germans never invaded their land, of course, land-lease worked good for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post
^
India was British occupied during second WW, though they( British) used lots of our paid Indian force, ( chaddi waale thulle ) who were on their pay-role,.. and used us as am awaiting and wanna be, slaughter-cattles,…

The other end,… Subhas ji also made couple mistakes of Inviting Japan-germany to kill us ( our thulles working under British, on pay-roll ),… and Japanese also killed many Indians serving under British force,..during that azad hind Fuaj time and such,…
Also British killed many Indians in Azad hind fauj, Indian sipahis,...,.. as they were working against British,........ and with Japan and Germany,…

In short, we sootiyes were slaughtered like cattles from both the sides,..... British colla. and Japan+Germany,..

And that's how, our white arse-likker Nehru got Boze, in some cunning trap,.... by mixing himself ( nehru-self ) with British,..
and till today, no one could know,.. how and where and whether or not Boze died,... in plane crash or been stabbed in prison,.. or what,..... ! ( Just like he(Nehru) had trapped and got killed Chandrashekhar azad via British's ass-likking )


British + Russia + USA and all were on one side,..
so Japan+ Germany had to lose the war anyway,….
Especially after a big satic of nuke attack on Hiro+Naga ) ( as, British were also occupying other 15-18+ nations at that time or before some times – say, few decades ago, including US and Australia,.. etc, but still had little command on them,... ! )

All four Barristers,....... ( Gandhi + Nehru + aambedkar + Patel ) and still no one fought case to save Bhagat singh + sukhdev + Rajguru

.

From the back of an Indian Truck,..

Kitne zhule zhulo par,……………..…. Kitno ne Goli khaayi thi !
Kyun Zhooth bolte ho Saheb,…. Ki Charkhe se aazaadi aayi thi !!


.
this is truck history as well.

India's 4th Indian division and 2nd NewZealanders were most distinguished troops of North African campaign. My greatgrandfaher (Daadi's father) fought in North Africa till Monte cassiono. We defended India against Japanese as well. And it was losing the trust of Indian millitary which saw revolt of navy ratings made British realize that game was up.

Nehru couldn't have got Azad, British SIS or MI6 were master of spycraft, IB would have caught Azad sooner or later

Trio of Bhghat singh were socialist and were Marxist to the core, they would have made Bengal out of India. Their death is tragedy but I don't see their worth much if they have lived long.

For whatever benefit of India, Nazi ideals aren't worth to follow, they are unscientific and highly polarizing.

jeetIAF
__________________
One isn't born one's self. One is born with mass of expectation, a mass of other people's ideas- and you have to work it all.- Sir VS Naipaul
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old July 26th, 2017, 12:25 PM
log1iszero's Avatar
log1iszero log1iszero is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 788
log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of
Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Dunkirk

Copied :


Quote:
Dunkirk -

Watched it over the weekend (highly recommend IMAX) and I will be going back to watch it with friends this coming weekend. It is impossible to find good seats and theatre we went to was houseful. I was convinced at the beginning that I wouldn't like it, but it slowly started to grow on me, had it been 3 more hours I would still watch it

The movie is not without its flaws. Some of the sequences felt too long drawn out and I really wanted to see more of the characters.

For a movie on Dunkirk it starts off with the mole (land), the sea, and the air with three different timeframes one week, one day and an hour. The classic Nolan opening sequence was memorable. It has minimal dialogue, and most of the characters are quiet, and there is one equation in particular, which forms in a silent manner. Not much communication, but they understand one another.

There is not really a main character, it is mostly different characters in different settings each taking individual steps. Through the movie there is the constant ticking sound along with the Hans Zimmer's soundtrack that creates anxiety, tension, haunting, memorable experience (expecting sound and visual effects nomination at the Oscar). Nolan is fantastic at delivering memorable shots, and creating tense moments, which were fun to watch.

Tom Hardy is fantastic at emoting through his eyes. Cillian Murphy is brilliant as a man haunted by the war going through PTSD. It was an intriguing character to watch and I wanted to see more of him. I liked silent Gibson, who has only one dialogue, and one of my favourite scenes is the one where he is standing outside, while the rest of the boys are inside. The gun fire begins, and everyone including the guards begin to jump off the ship, as the boys are trapped inside, even Gibson starts to climb down, but something in him holds him back, and he climbs back up despite the gunshots and opens the door, so he can let the boys inside out. After that he silently climbs back down, and never mentions a word of it to anyone, even when a gun is pulled on him, it is the other character that speaks up for him. I adored Mr Rylance, a considerably older character, who goes on anyway in the face of impossible odds. He is the one who insists on going on to Dunkirk, because it is the right thing to do. He is the one, who insists on going on to help others, even if they are alive or dead, because it is the right thing to do and they might be alive. He is courageous and persistent refuses to waver in his desire to help as many as he can despite the chaos all around him. By the end even his son changes by the experience, he starts off being wary, suspicious of Cillian Murphy's character, begins to dislike him, but after seeing the effects of the war, by the end he takes pity on him.

It is a movie on war, death, suffering, pain, loss, but it is also about survival young boys and men, who are brave, tireless, resilient. It is about characters who exercise their will power, persevere despite the odds, the strength of the human spirit, even when mankind has a tendency to inflict the worse kind of suffering on one another; the flip side is the courage of mankind, which goes anyway, where willpower, resourcefulness, strength, generosity and selflessness of those who are willing to help others, because it is the right thing to do thrive.

Watching Rylance character reminded me of this quote: "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.

After watching Dunkirk I wish Nolan made a movie on Cillian Murphy's character especially his journey from a young boy to the man he becomes, changed and haunted by the war and the manner in which it continues to impact him as he gets older and those around him. Soldiers are the bravest heroes fighting for the country it is the toughest job to do and it is sad how in some countries they are taken for granted.


__________________

Last edited by log1iszero; July 26th, 2017 at 12:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old July 26th, 2017, 08:12 PM
rationalthinker's Avatar
rationalthinker rationalthinker is offline
Bhai Bolela hai
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Maharashtra, India
Posts: 2,338
rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Dunkirk

Soldiers are the bravest heroes fighting for the country it is the toughest job to do and it is sad how in some countries they are taken for granted.



This is why I HATE those who gloss over the death/injuries soldiers suffer "because it's part of their "job".
__________________
Think Rationally, And then..GO TO H***..!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old July 27th, 2017, 05:02 AM
kkkk kkkk is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,244
kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Dunkirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetiaf View Post
And it was losing the trust of Indian millitary which saw revolt of navy ratings made British realize that game was up.

If that was so, why did they not give up after the uprising arising out of Mangal Pandey episode? I reckon it was all about economics. The country had been bled dry, it was going to take more to rule India than the returns coming out....


Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetiaf View Post
Nehru couldn't have got Azad, British SIS or MI6 were master of spycraft, IB would have caught Azad sooner or later

Trio of Bhghat singh were socialist and were Marxist to the core, they would have made Bengal out of India. Their death is tragedy but I don't see their worth much if they have lived long.

jeetIAF
None of these are reasons for Nehru, Gandhi not to even have tried getting them off or atleast reducing their sentence. If their sentence was commuted to life, they would have been in jail for a very long time and SIS/MI6 wouldnt have had to bother about them.
__________________
Winner of the Signature Contest 2013!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old July 27th, 2017, 05:52 AM
log1iszero's Avatar
log1iszero log1iszero is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 788
log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of
Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Dunkirk

You must know basic fundamentals,.. Looking at the fundamentals you should remember, this is how it all went,….

Nehru was a Muslim brought-up in veshya-wada area/locality of Allahbaad and his father Motilal was having Muslim name later changed and so did Nehru who fakely adpted Hindu religion, but he was number one musanda hawas khor,… and die-hard of female body’s lust and sex… In Motilal family there were many muslim characters in their family history even besides those, Feroz khan, Yunus ( son of SG ) and such,.. here were many,.. Nehru influenced Gandhi to raise, elevate and speak high and favor da muslims, and Gandhi tho’t ok,… ( log muje bada bana rahe hai ) I am getting fatherhood treat,.. and they treated him like a father, so I will take care of my younger minority kid ) Muslims… and that’s how they both kept on doing favor and favor all the way,… Pakistan, Purva Pakistan, POK, 55+ Crore help, all were given away,.. even trying build a 1400km wide road joining both Pakistans,. And so on,… Thx to Nathuram,.. who ended it all,..

Nehru, IG and RG and even today Rahul says clearly I am not Hindu, log mandeer toh ladki chhedne jaate hai,.. ‘coz they know their Muslim roots,… and later to take revenge with India,… nehru favored China,…,. Simla agreement, akshay-chin gone,. And even Sonia was an inch close to give away Sia chin, a decade ago,… Only SG knew that he was not a Hindu’s son and was the product of Yunus and that muslim had faked her mother,. And he hated all muslims a lot, when he knew all those,.. Yunush was the only guy who cried a lot after SG’s plane crash,..

Nehru was using even Big B’s mother,.. she, as a stage artist and Nehru was glaring her deadly on stage, endlessly,…. And hence Harivansh rai was sent away state for a decade and Big b’s mother- Teji was kept with Nehru and she was living in sansad house,.. Guy nehru’s wife Kamla was suffering from TB a deadly level,.. but in her last 10 yrs Nehru never went to see her, he was busy with Edwina Mountbatten,.. nor went in her funeral,.. Subahsh ji took care of her, the best he can,. Coz he knew this Musanda’s blood and the captured lady was Hindu,.. Gandhi was doing the same,.. he enjoyed sleeping nude with tons of ashram lady just to test his brahmcharya,… and he was even using Jayprakash Naryan’s wife,… !

Udhar, indira had unending list of lafara-sadans,.. once she also got pregnant in Britain at row age, and Nehru-gandhi secretly made her to abort,.. Nehru was a puppet of British, and that’s how he got killed Azad and Subhash ji – both. Enough time was given to ambedkar, as he was under the pressure by British ( via Nehru ) how to write a long constitution where more benefits are given to Muslims, Dalit, Peedeets, BCs, SC/ST and all such and max injustice to Hindus. It took 3 yrs after Independence to write longest constitution, by a Dheda,… so that Hindus get injustice as far as possible,. And that’s what we all are suffering today,.

RG was behind meenaskhsi sheshadri, ( actress of Hero ) Big B was as a pimp role to set up their meetings at far farm-house,… SG was behind actress amrita singh’s mother Rukshana,.. though he wanted to marry Hema malini and IG had tried her best to put indirect pressure on Hema and her mom ……but her strong mom declined despite of SG’s dhaak-dhamki,. SG had her own congress in oppose of IG’s congress and they both were at unrest with each other, hence when SG died of crash, IG had not a single tear, she was searching rather for his wrist-watch at the crash-venue,… inside was his code for all oh his Swiss secret accounts…

Need to read the detailed post here,.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...00012240222998

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showpo...5&postcount=44

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...01003169913364

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...00880119025385


......

Last edited by log1iszero; August 4th, 2017 at 11:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old July 27th, 2017, 10:54 PM
rationalthinker's Avatar
rationalthinker rationalthinker is offline
Bhai Bolela hai
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Maharashtra, India
Posts: 2,338
rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Dunkirk

Gaqndhi was a closet Muslim.
It's people like Gandhi who have ended up giving Muslims a bad name.
A khullam-khulla Muslim is any day better than a chhupa Muslim.
__________________
Think Rationally, And then..GO TO H***..!!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old July 28th, 2017, 01:39 AM
log1iszero's Avatar
log1iszero log1iszero is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 788
log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of
Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Dunkirk

^^^ It’s like,… “ Khushamat toh khuda ko bhi pyaari hoti hai..” Jab bhi kisi bhi aadami ko, koi “ bada” banaata hai naa,… toh uus ke, deel ko bahoot hi, tasalli aur sukun milta hai,..... Aur fir who, maseeha ban ne ko vaaste,… chahe kuchh bhi karta hai,…apni career, ijjut, maan-paan-khaan banaane ko vaste,… desh ko daav pe lagaata hai ! Gandhi ne socha ki,.. desh saara, use ek father-figure ki tarah lene laga hai,… toh kyun naa,. Maseeha ban ke, apni career bana le,…. Log muje god ki tarah poojte hai,… toh woh bhi aisa ( Muslim and Hari-Jan favor ) karta hi chala,…...... Like IG was doing,… she was building, her OWN world-wide famous image n' reputation,..... Desh jaaye bhaad mein,.. apni iijut ke vaste, …… bangla-desh was made by giving the shelter to Mujibur Rahemaan’s refugees,…....... Pak. wars mein jeeti huyi zameen vapis kar di,…..... PAK war ke time, show-man-ship ke vaste,….. apne khud ke gahne / jewar utaar kar, fauj ko diye - publicity ke vaaste,.. ( jab ki, arabon Rs, ka black money swiss bank mein ghaal diye,…. Desh ko loota,..... slapped with emergency,... JP jaise ko jail mein kiye,..... OPen fired on Golden-temple with armed forces,..........woh baat alag hai ) !

In the mid of 1980s ( as per one swiss magazine ) Rajeev ke account mein iitne saare swiss black money the,…. RG toh uus waqt naya thaa,.. toh yeh IG ke hi inherited kiye huye honge naa ? ( below link )

https://www.google.com/search?q=raji...=1920&bih=1047

Gandhi was none, but a stub-born, Jud-Bharat. Gandhi was also a failure in Africa as an Advocate,… Not much cases he got,.......hence he came back,.. He had no other line or direction about what to do, next…..... But guys like Tilak advised him,… to hell with the “ gora-kaala bhed-bhaav” and just concentrate on da main thing - drive out da British – and thereafter he got a wind, line and direction,…became famous and made his career,… Tilak and Savarkar like guys, had suffered a lot in the prisons, Gandhi did not, that much,..

Garbachov, Indira, Margaret Thatcher,..Churchill,....... these all examples,...... they all were da same, in the sense,.... that, in the nation had a very bad image,.... but had world-wide, image, credits, reputations.... of their strong deeds and as a very efficient candidate, a messiah, strong image as a successful rulers,............... But indirectly, they all were,..... Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin and Saddam like,.. !


.

.

Last edited by log1iszero; July 28th, 2017 at 01:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old August 8th, 2017, 09:18 PM
log1iszero's Avatar
log1iszero log1iszero is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 788
log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of
Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Dunkirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
For those who don't know , this is the background to Dunkirk . In the second world war , the Germans handed a huge defeat to the defending French and British soldiers in France . A part of the French army and almost all th..................................the bang for the buck , especially in IMAX form . Colours are authentically pictured and acting by everyone is appropriate .

Verdict---Good .

Four stars out of five .

^^^
I watched the original 1962 version by Stanley Kubrick, It's hailed a classic now, don't know why, maybe bcz it was adapted from a classic book


I skipped few scenes in the middle bcz I found the movie unpleasant, there isn't one likable character in the movie

I felt that movie was very perverse and trying to tell older men, pedophilia is okay as long the girl is perverted herself like Lolita was...

And it didn't even have s*x scenes as far as I can remember, I think it was more implied

This latest version seems even more perverse
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ashdoc's movie review---Everything , Everything ashdoc Films 0 May 24th, 2017 12:01 PM
Ashdoc's movie review---marathi movie 'Sairat' ( wild ) ashdoc Films 7 June 13th, 2016 03:56 AM
Ashdoc's movie review---Me before you ashdoc Films 9 June 9th, 2016 06:48 AM
Ashdoc's movie review---The boy ashdoc Films 0 February 1st, 2016 06:37 PM
Ashdoc's movie review--Dam 999 ( 3D ) ashdoc Films 0 November 25th, 2011 11:15 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Site Copyright © eCharcha.Com 2000-2012.