eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > TV and Radio

Notices

TV and Radio Whats up with your favorite show?

Old November 21st, 2018, 01:01 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Sneaky Pete - Amazon Prime Video - A really good series

Most TV series fall into standard categories like full on drama with some sob story, police procedural, action series with non stop military style action, some bank heist, comedy, etc.

I stumbled upon this TV series on Amazon Prime which has - crime, family drama, con artists, police procedural, thrills all combined very nicely. So much so that I think you will get hooked and maybe binge watch it.

I am talking about Sneaky Pete Season 1 and Season 2.

The story line in short is - A con artist, criminal fellow Marius takes on the identity of his cell mate Pete in prison. He gets released earlier than his cell mate and uses the knowledge of his cell mate's family and enters his family of grand parents, cousins, etc as Pete.

You might say, ooh whats' so interesting? Well, the story just starts there and then its a roller coaster ride of thrills, cons, crime, family drama, all combined into one. You won't realize when you finished Season 1 and will look forward to finishing Season 2. I know, I did

So its the long Thanks giving weekend here and if you have nothing much planned, then do watch this! You will enjoy it.
Old November 21st, 2018, 03:47 PM
Senior eCharchan

Gr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sneaky Pete - Amazon Prime Video - A really good series

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Most TV series fall into standard categories like full on drama with some sob story, police procedural, action series with non stop military style action, some bank heist, comedy, etc.

I stumbled upon this TV series on Amazon Prime which has - crime, family drama, con artists, police procedural, thrills all combined very nicely. So much so that I think you will get hooked and maybe binge watch it.

I am talking about Sneaky Pete Season 1 and Season 2.

The story line in short is - A con artist, criminal fellow Marius takes on the identity of his cell mate Pete in prison. He gets released earlier than his cell mate and uses the knowledge of his cell mate's family and enters his family of grand parents, cousins, etc as Pete.

You might say, ooh whats' so interesting? Well, the story just starts there and then its a roller coaster ride of thrills, cons, crime, family drama, all combined into one. You won't realize when you finished Season 1 and will look forward to finishing Season 2. I know, I did

So its the long Thanks giving weekend here and if you have nothing much planned, then do watch this! You will enjoy it.
Thanks Cha pai. I was worried what I am going to do for next 4 days. So, now I have a purpose in life

BTW, I loved the "Fearless."

Ek he ulloo kafi hai barbade gulistan kee liya,
Anjamye gulistan kya hoga jab har daal pee ulloo bethe hoon
Old November 21st, 2018, 06:52 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sneaky Pete - Amazon Prime Video - A really good series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8_Hindustani View Post
Thanks Cha pai. I was worried what I am going to do for next 4 days. So, now I have a purpose in life
You don't drink?