eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old December 3rd, 2001, 09:47 AM
Source Integrator

CyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to all
Spice Things Up .......

Man what the freaks goin' on here aaj?
Yaar got bored reading some of those dumass Threads ( no offense anyone....... its just my loud and proud desipinion ........
hope u like tha word for a change)

YO sumthin really interesting happened this weekends anyways......
SO like i was at my cuzins sweet 16 ......he he iits was fun and after all the dinner and speeches and special dances by ppl there wass this ball room dancing for all ......
and guess wha i got picked by a chokri.....man i was so scared in my nuts.....but i learnt the slow dancing and got real amazing with in in like 2 minutes and we danced for like 5 songs and talked like u know what Bakchatter thread had in it .....when the guy calls up the girl.........yup it was so much like that ......cuz when i read that i was laughing my ass out ..............holy shit this was exactly what she was thinin when i said this shit.......what a dum F^&K i had been,,,,,,,,,hehe
it was fun but all i could manages from her was her email address and man i neva asked for it she offer to give it to me so i took it......
ayte any comments.......

yeah and TGI Fridays on a friday nite with bro and buddies is the best time .........i got major drunk and we decided to go off to BARRIBGTON to chek out the 5+ million $ houses ooops mansions

and i pisses in one of their yards.........

naaaaaaaaaah jus kiddin......but u know what the cajun chicken and the peperfarm burger are the best at TGIF ( Tits GO in FIRST)
he he

ayte any comments on TGIF?>
Old December 3rd, 2001, 10:01 AM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Good Job CyberK......

So, what this like real close dance?

Did ya ever breath on her neck?

Abt TGIF...it's OK....nothing like real big, but okie-dokie kinds....
Old December 3rd, 2001, 10:12 AM
Source Integrator

CyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to all
NO REL CLOSE CLOSE DANCE BUT IT WAS KINDA CLOSE AND I HAD MY MOMENTS U KNOW......I KNOW I COULD DEFINITELY SMEEL HER PERFUME .....SO IT MUSTA BEEN CLOSE......

MAN U SHUD TAKE THE LONG ISLAND ICED TEA THERE THIS SWEET .......I MEAN THE STORN ALCOHOLS TASTE IS NO WAY FELT AND I STILL DID GET A KICK........I HAR 3 MGD's ANF THEN A LONG ISALND AND ANOTHER MGD ......AND DAMN WAS I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIN GOOOOOD....AFTER ALL THAT I THINK ANY FOODS LIKE HEAVEN............HE HE

BACK TO DANCE MAN IT WAS HARD CORE AND MY FIRST ONE AFTER 12 GRADE IR 5 YRS.........
AYTE
Old December 3rd, 2001, 12:46 PM
Source Integrator

so wad up ppl how was yr weekend? had fun?got any ? hehe
Old December 3rd, 2001, 12:53 PM
Senior eCharchan

risingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by CyberKhiladi
so wad up ppl how was yr weekend? had fun?got any ? hehe
abe kaunse thread ki baat kar raha hai? mujhe bhi bata, mai bhi kal ek party mein jaa raha hoon.
Old December 3rd, 2001, 01:00 PM
Source Integrator

saari jhaatu threads with love and cheating and relationshps and animal sex and what the fuk not......
chat diya londo aur laundiyo ne........he he .......jus love those 2 words a lot......
have fun at the part yo!!
what the party for anyways?
Old December 3rd, 2001, 01:06 PM
Senior eCharchan

risingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
saari jhaatu threads with love and cheating and relationshps and animal sex and what the fuk not......
chat diya londo aur laundiyo ne........he he .......jus love those 2 words a lot......
have fun at the part yo!!
what the party for anyways?
project ka XMAS party hai, bakiki locations se laundiya aayengi aisi ichha, asha, apeksha, ummed hai
Old December 3rd, 2001, 01:09 PM
eWoman

Sheena is on a distinguished road
Hey! Guy's my weekend was really good,I meet some one very specail,ask Who?
ok! look Who is in this pic:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg arnold.jpg (58.5 KB, 37 views)
Old December 3rd, 2001, 02:08 PM
Source Integrator

how did u meet arnath scwachgasashkar
Old December 3rd, 2001, 05:02 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
NO REL CLOSE CLOSE DANCE BUT IT WAS KINDA CLOSE AND I HAD MY MOMENTS U KNOW......I KNOW I COULD DEFINITELY SMEEL HER PERFUME .....SO IT MUSTA BEEN CLOSE......

MAN U SHUD TAKE THE LONG ISLAND ICED TEA THERE THIS SWEET .......I MEAN THE STORN ALCOHOLS TASTE IS NO WAY FELT AND I STILL DID GET A KICK........I HAR 3 MGD's ANF THEN A LONG ISALND AND ANOTHER MGD ......AND DAMN WAS I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIN GOOOOOD....AFTER ALL THAT I THINK ANY FOODS LIKE HEAVEN............HE HE

BACK TO DANCE MAN IT WAS HARD CORE AND MY FIRST ONE AFTER 12 GRADE IR 5 YRS.........
AYTE

hehehe..kaunse gaav maan rehte they desh main bhaiya??
Old December 5th, 2001, 02:34 PM
Source Integrator

aap ne kabhi mujhe dekh hai misbehave karte hua kisi ke saath........
man ladko ko sabkuch keh sakete dosh hai offense nahi lenge
lekin maine aapko kahai hi kya ki aapne offense le liya?
OMG G != GOD