eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 8th, 2014, 06:31 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: office funnies

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Another similar one on store names.. although not office stuff.

I called a friend's cell phone to say I was running a bit late.. I was invited to their home for dinner that day

His dad, who was visiting from India, answered the phone.. and said "beta we are outside doing grocery shopping in K-Roger.. I will tell Rahul (his son, my friend)"

I said okay and hung up.. but wondered what store is K-Roger.. and then it struck me.

P.S. if you didn't get it I'm not explaining..

Krogger ? Fucking East Coast......
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.