eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old July 12th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Game of guesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
yes!

next.

"He is not Mc Dreamy, he is Mc Steamy"
General Hospital

Sent from my iPhone.
Old July 12th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
General Hospital
No. This is the Patrick Dempsey show.

Old July 12th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
No. This is the Patrick Dempsey show.
Greg is Antaryami.

Sent from my iPhone.
Old July 12th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Greg is Antaryami.
Yes. That one!

Old July 13th, 2017, 05:40 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Yes. That one!
Yes! he was indeed Mc Steamy
Old July 13th, 2017, 06:03 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

"Its easier to ask for forgiveness than permission".
Old July 13th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Quote:
B. R. Chopra's Mahabharat

Sent from my iPhone.
Old July 13th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
B. R. Chopra's Mahabharat
he did an English version?
Old July 13th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Quote:
he did an English version?
English subtitles.

Sent from my iPhone.
Old July 13th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

Quote:
The new episode - Suits?

or,

Rear Admiral Grace Hopper ?
Old July 13th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Senior eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future

Twenty Four (24)
Old July 14th, 2017, 05:14 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post
The new episode - Suits?

or,

Rear Admiral Grace Hopper ?
Suits. Yes.
Old July 14th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

Ok, aashika ji, try these,…. They all are easy and you've seen dem all / most,..

I watched Jane die. I was there and I watched her die. I watched her overdose and choked to death. I could have saved her, but I didn’t.

A Lion does not ask for permission before he eats a zebra,… Lions can not talk and Zebras will not listen…

"If he doesn't like you this is all a moo point. ... Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion. It just doesn't matter. It's moo."

I’m scared that I am not myself in here,..and I am scared that I am,..

Drinking and Lust, no man can match me at these things. I am the God of Tits and wine.

Never forget what you are,…The rest of the world will not…. Wear it like armor,…and it can never be used to hurt you…

"It's easy to confuse what is with what ought to be, especially when what is has worked out in your favor."

I did it for me,.. I liked it,..I was good at it,.. and I was really,..I was alive..

All I wanted was to eat the chicken and that is smarter than other chickens and to absorb its power. And make a nice Kiev.

Sometimes good guys gotta do bad things to make the bad guys pay,.

"Red velvet is bullshit."

Chaos isn’t a Pit, Chaos is a Ladder.

A Morning of awkwardness is better than a night of loneliness.

Bazinga !

No soup for you

"But they don't know that we know they know we know!"

"Yabba dabba doo!"

"Baby, you're the greatest."

Yada yada yada

How you doin’ ?

Just so you know, it's not that common, it doesn't happen to every guy, and it is a big deal!"

He’s hungry,.. My nipples are no use to him..

Yes,.. all men must die,.. But, we are not men,..

"That's right, I stepped up! She's my friend and she needed help. If I had to, I'd pee on any one of you!"

Have some fire… Be unstoppable.. Be a force of Nature,… Be better than anyone here,..and don’t give a damn what anyone thinks,.. There are no teams here,.. no bundles,.. You are on your own,.. Be on your own,..

Last edited by log1iszero; July 14th, 2017 at 10:47 AM.
Old July 14th, 2017, 11:14 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post
Ok, aashika ji, try these,…. They all are easy and you've seen dem all / most,..

I watched Jane die. I was there and I watched her die. I watched her overdose and choked to death. I could have saved her, but I didn’t.

Jessies girl friend in Breaking Bad. I am not too sure if its Jessie who is saying this or Walt. i am leaning towards walt.

A Lion does not ask for permission before he eats a zebra,… Lions can not talk and Zebras will not listen…

Suits.

Drinking and Lust, no man can match me at these things. I am the God of Tits and wine.

Imp. Game of thrones.

Bazinga !

Cooper.

"But they don't know that we know they know we know!"

Monica to chandler

"Yabba dabba doo!"
Cooper

How you doin’ ?

Joey
Just so you know, it's not that common, it doesn't happen to every guy, and it is a big deal!"

Suits? Mike to his girlfriend?

Yes,.. all men must die,.. But, we are not men,..
Game of Thrones? Queen to sansa?

I think i know the others but not sure
Old July 14th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Banned

A Lion does ,…
House of Cards

Bazinga..
Big Bang Theory

"But they don't know..
Yup Monica but the series name is “Friends”

Yabba Dabba,..
The Flintstones

How you..
Yup Joey, but the series name is “Friends”

Friends

( ? )

Rest you did well,…n' are correct.