eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old January 11th, 2014, 08:43 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shit Shit Shit.. Man this is depressing.

This is my last post here.

The funeral is done. The guys dad has been given charge (as he knows the religious circus better).. The baby and mother are expected to be back home tonight. There has been another arrest. And some shocking things have come forward I am hesitating to reveal those here. Anyways.. looks like things are getting back to normal for the rest.. so crime patrol or adaalat will have to be the old man's call. Time will tell.
Old January 12th, 2014, 05:57 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
This is my last post here.

The funeral is done. The guys dad has been given charge (as he knows the religious circus better).. The baby and mother are expected to be back home tonight. There has been another arrest. And some shocking things have come forward I am hesitating to reveal those here. Anyways.. looks like things are getting back to normal for the rest.. so crime patrol or adaalat will have to be the old man's call. Time will tell.
the wife of deceased had some affair before/during marriage?
Old January 12th, 2014, 06:30 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
Classic nai.. mullah ki daud masjid tak.

Dhurru, ek baat bata why do you insist on showing how depeleted your thinking is? You think it actually makes someone feel better or gives an "impression" that dhurru is a renegade.. a whachamicallit baagi.. a person who enjoys going against the trend (in wall street there are wannabe "contra" traders I know).. but really, you think that is how you come across?

I have to tell you mon. Sorry that is not what you come across as. Think again..You come across as.. jaane de yaar.. apni apni dhapli apna apna raag.. tu apna gaana gaa aur khush rah.
Old January 12th, 2014, 08:17 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Classic nai.. mullah ki daud masjid tak.

Dhurru, ek baat bata why do you insist on showing how depeleted your thinking is? You think it actually makes someone feel better or gives an "impression" that dhurru is a renegade.. a whachamicallit baagi.. a person who enjoys going against the trend (in wall street there are wannabe "contra" traders I know).. but really, you think that is how you come across?

I have to tell you mon. Sorry that is not what you come across as. Think again..You come across as.. jaane de yaar.. apni apni dhapli apna apna raag.. tu apna gaana gaa aur khush rah.
I respected the deceased and did not post anything derogatory about the deceased, nor did I ridicule the deceased person in this thread. I did not have any smilies or funny emoticons either...yet, you chose to go on Pel-rant, unprovoked.

A textbook example of echarchan mistake that leads to sour e-relationships here. Never, ever make mistake of venting your frustrations/disappointments in wrong threads.

Also, another important lesson to remember....log-off your emotions and THEN log-in to echarcha.
Old January 12th, 2014, 08:33 AM
Pelu Pelu

mennu ki.. tu mare ko bol jo mar gayaa usko koi farak padtaa hai? Aur jis ko bhi bolaa yaa us ko jo bhi jaanta hai mere siva usko padaa? aur mere ko bhi nahi pada that is why i said go ahead and make an ass of yourself.. mennu ki? Yes You how ever forgot your own advice.. last line in your post.. aaina dikaayaa tere ko.. aur tu sharmaa gayaa.. bas kyaa?

Mai to bas cuirious ho karr tere scochne ke limits aisaa klyon hai poocha.. bataana hai bataa nai koi vaanda nahi.. kauansaa mere ko tere se shaadi karni hai?.. I appreciate your concern but fikar not abhi itne bure din nahi aa gaye re mere..

lage rah.. khush rah doodho nahao pooto phalo aur sadaa suhsgsn raho..

bas curiosity thaa vo bhi koi jaroori nahi ki I will loose sleep over it.. nishchint raho no issues.. really.
Old January 12th, 2014, 09:06 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Gpel - since you seem to be distraught by your friend's wife's situation, I will get serious.

First of all, the whole story seems loopy and exaggerated. Even if I accept your entire story at face value and it happened to my friend's wife, I'd be somewhat concerned, but not overly sympathetic.

I don't know if your friend did something terrible to instigate such a violent response or if he was a victim of bad circumstances. Was he a reckless and irresponsible idiot or guilty of a heinous crime? Regardless, he should have avoided getting in harms way; especially when he has a 5 year old daughter and pregnant wife.

Generally speaking, this is very typical attitude among Indians. People seem oblivious to dangers. Nobody takes precautions of any kind or measures to avoid problems. I guess it's too much work. As an analogy, most homes are poorly constructed and unable to withstand earthquakes or fire or floods or any kind of emergency. When there is an emergency, they get hit in the worst possible way. Then there is a lot of wailing and whining and holistic discussion about karma and shit. The dust will eventually settle and everybody will go back to their same routine. Nobody learns the right lessons.

So here's the lesson that SHOULD be learned - Manage your RISKS. Everybody has problems. Problems and conflicts are inevitable. You CAN'T avoid it. However, you CAN anticipate problems and mentally plan your response. The better prepared you are at managing your risks, the more successful you will be in life.
Old January 12th, 2014, 09:21 AM
Pelu Pelu

It did cause distress but now that the incident has lost its shock value, and the handles are in someone else's care, the worry/distraught/agitation factor is mostly diluted.

As for it being loopy.. IT IS LOOPY.. the whole situation is loopy and seems like out of a story book.. All angles are possible.. political, naxal, petty crime, personal enemity etc etc etc.. let the authorities figure it out.

I for today have spent whole morning concentrating on my projects and since afternoon travelling with another friend of mine who is driving and kids, to Akola where I have to meet a friend who I will be meeting after almost a generation. Just had a delicious dinner at a dhaba and almost ready to forget everything. I will be in Akola (mostly) till tuesday (as kids have holiday for sankranti except monday which they can bunk) and be back wed sometime after noon (unless the hosts are planning to run around for sight seeing etc in which case me and the friend will return sooner).
Old January 12th, 2014, 09:23 AM
Pelu Pelu

The lady was in need of assistance and someone had to I mean yaar itna madad to jaanwar bhi kartaa hai.. she and an old lady cannot be left alone under the circs no? And when one gets involved however peripherally, the situation does effect you.. (or else bengali origin movies like devdas will never manage to get a cent outta your pocket.. no?)
Old January 12th, 2014, 09:50 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The lady was in need of assistance and someone had to I mean yaar itna madad to jaanwar bhi kartaa hai.. she and an old lady cannot be left alone under the circs no? And when one gets involved however peripherally, the situation does effect you.. (or else bengali origin movies like devdas will never manage to get a cent outta your pocket.. no?)

Well, I admire your humanitarian effort. You are doing the honorable thing, I guess, under the circumstances.
Old January 12th, 2014, 02:06 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
Married for several years ... couple have a 5 year old child and one on the way. Affairs vaffairs, if any, things of the past. What were you thinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Gpel - since you seem to be distraught by your friend's wife's situation, I will get serious.

First of all, the whole story seems loopy and exaggerated. Even if I accept your entire story at face value and it happened to my friend's wife, I'd be somewhat concerned, but not overly sympathetic.

I don't know if your friend did something terrible to instigate such a violent response or if he was a victim of bad circumstances. Was he a reckless and irresponsible idiot or guilty of a heinous crime? Regardless, he should have avoided getting in harms way; especially when he has a 5 year old daughter and pregnant wife.

Generally speaking, this is very typical attitude among Indians. People seem oblivious to dangers. Nobody takes precautions of any kind or measures to avoid problems. I guess it's too much work. As an analogy, most homes are poorly constructed and unable to withstand earthquakes or fire or floods or any kind of emergency. When there is an emergency, they get hit in the worst possible way. Then there is a lot of wailing and whining and holistic discussion about karma and shit. The dust will eventually settle and everybody will go back to their same routine. Nobody learns the right lessons.

So here's the lesson that SHOULD be learned - Manage your RISKS. Everybody has problems. Problems and conflicts are inevitable. You CAN'T avoid it. However, you CAN anticipate problems and mentally plan your response. The better prepared you are at managing your risks, the more successful you will be in life.
And finally. Good post. Expect the best but be prepared for the worst ... always ... no exceptions.

Gpelbhau ... when and if events permit ... do keep us informed. This one has left us all bewildered. We often read of these kind in the media but pay no attention.

This reflects sadly upon us Indians as a society in general ... that is if there is involvement of criminal elements in this sordid tale.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old January 12th, 2014, 03:07 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
Married for several years ... couple have a 5 year old child and one on the way. Affairs vaffairs, if any, things of the past. What were you thinking?

And finally. Good post. Expect the best but be prepared for the worst ... always ... no exceptions.

Gpelbhau ... when and if events permit ... do keep us informed. This one has left us all bewildered. We often read of these kind in the media but pay no attention.

This reflects sadly upon us Indians as a society in general ... that is if there is involvement of criminal elements in this sordid tale.
Many times, the ghosts of the past come to haunt the present....because Pelu said some shocking things were revealed, this is what ran thru my mind, and what I posted is not outside realm of possibilities for a cop for investigation. If I were working as Dhurlock Holmes (detective), I would not rule out this plot at the outset, but would not be one tracked on this intuition of mine either.
Old January 12th, 2014, 07:14 PM
Pelu Pelu

Well badri pai, for now I am in Akola awaiting my turn for a chance to take a shower.. will leave for home in couple but I suspect the initial urgency will slowly settle down to an expected pace. Information (if any) when it comes will be mostly of the speculative kind giving birth to more rumors mostly and some sketchy details of the true kind. And since the family in all probablity will move out farther to be closer to their own relatives so the girl can find better care or required help in the near future, the only source of information will be those "I heard this" "I heard that" kind and not from informed/authorized sources.

Anyways, with 2 folks currently behind bars and such may be the buggers involved will soon be nabbed and only then the truth will come out (to the family) and if that truth is not socially iffy kind will become known to us all in its entirety. If any such implications are there, naturally it will be dressed up. So I guess the true motive/reasons will become aparant only after a long long time.
Old January 12th, 2014, 07:34 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

My prayers are with the bereaved family members and you too GpeL.

Let's hope that the sons of bitches behind this heinous act are brought to justice ASAP.

What a crazy world we inhabit
Old January 13th, 2014, 08:34 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

RIP to the departed soul.

Finally, did they find out how and why this person was killed?
Old January 13th, 2014, 10:06 PM
Pelu Pelu

How yes... He was beaten up first quite a bit.. (a few broken bones) and then died of trauma injuries to head. (Now was he hit in the head and when dead his head was smashed or he died when his head was smashed with a rock.. that is of no importance).

Who? or Why.. no clue yet.. The two fellers who were caught are still with the police and theories are floating but they serve no purpose. Some are saying protection money to naxals (this is the first I came across such a theory) to business issue like loan repayment/extending loan, to some employee boss issue to romance or robbery gone bad.. so all are letting their imaginations run wild.

Well one of them is bound to be correct giving that person the bragging rights and the 'I told you so' rights.. but nothing conclusive yet.