eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old January 10th, 2014, 07:29 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shit Shit Shit.. Man this is depressing.

Yaa the thought did cross me Rakhi ji.. especially as far as kids are concerned.. But dunno.. I am rather confused as to what to do what not to do.. I just cannot bring it in me to leave these two ladies (the girl and her mother) in a situation such as this.. And at the same time I do realize it is sticking out our own neck.. but what else can be done is beyond me.. I have asked a few of my "rowdy" kind friends to sort of camp out near or at my place (in pretext of perhaps needing their assistance or influence) but dunno what else to do..

I am hoping it will all blow over.. luckily sis's army attachment is nearby and some of her "assistance" are there off and on.. (atleast one is there all the time) and they are fairly armed.. so no issues on that front.. and the police also realize the gravity of the situation so the patroling has been fairly frequent (besides I know quite a few friends who are in the force so they keep frequenting).. we are sorta a close circle of friends and this dude was in the inner circle so all are active at this time so to speak and my residence being the control center (me acting as the dispatcher as I cannot be too mobile myself) is fairly a busy place. So is it good is it bad? Dunno.

BTW DNA results are in and it confirmed what we already knew. The parents of the guy are in and rather perplexed at the whole situation. The docs adviced (and I entirely agree with them) NOT to take the body for "last view" and take it directly for disposal instead.. (it is bad.. he has been tortured it appears before smashing his head) so quite barbarious and the body post autopsy is quite unbearable sight (I swooned to be honest and I have seen gory stuff) so it is certainly not for normal folks "view"..

Loads of things happening.. one more arrest has taken place (so looks like the truck driver "knew" something?).. Oh.. darn.. what a mess!!!!!
Old January 10th, 2014, 07:31 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Me trying very hard to keep my wits and stay calm and composed and think straight but it is hell of a task.. it is not easy with all kinds of invasive thoughts.. Mother (mine) thankfully is exhausted and is getting some much needed sleep.. her services might be needed later in the night. Sis also getting some rest dunno the status of the girl's mom.. as of now the girls MIL is there in situ and others are camping around the hospital (in shifts) for any misc needs.
Old January 10th, 2014, 07:41 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Gpel, as a parent my child's safety would be top most priority and I bet it is the same for you and others out there. Keep them in your sight for now and let them ditch school. As far as your involvement goes, if it were me, I would extend it to the hospital, post partum and now to the girl who met with accident.
Why do you want to meet all these police and all? Are you an Indian citizen? There is every possibility you get framed. I know I am coming across as selfish and what if it's me who is gong through this and all. All I am saying is, extend help but don't get overly involved in finding out who murdered, who hit the girl and all. Let the police do their job. You keep quite. Ensure full diaper and formula supply if needed, pay for prescription, stay at the hospital and be quite.
It's not like you don't have enough problems of your own. This is what I would have advised if it were my own brother. I am selfish. We all are. We are parents after all. We have our own children to look after.
Old January 10th, 2014, 07:50 AM
Pelu Pelu

You are right.. but I am NOT running around meeting folks.. I am not physically capeable of that.. I only went with BIL this evening as an "interpreter" as he is not well versed with english or legal mumbo jumbo.. but I suppose I could have avoided that. Rest is all over phone or when they drop by.. no running around for me. Besides, someone has to man this place.. cannot leave our house empty with kids school etc.. Thankfully tomorrow and day after is sat (holiday for some reason) and sunday.. so two days there for dust to settle.

Your advice is apt.. infact I was thinking of the same. I have no business poking my nose into all this.. but sadly I dived head long before all the complications came afore.. I mean, we just went to support the family and assist with hospital stuff. Who ever thought of this impending labor/new child/accident etc etc.. all these are later developments.. so now I am sorta stuck!!

I did stock up on baby/infant stuff as per list given to me. One thing was hard to find was that baby substitute "water".. it is sort of glucose/electrolyte/nutrition thingy should the baby be not up to "bottled" milk..

Oh well.. so far no trouble has brewed around me i.e anything scary/threatening etc.. so hope it has all died down.
Old January 10th, 2014, 08:05 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

It's nice of you to dive head first when you heard the news. You still don't back out from support, which you shouldn't anyway. I am glad to know you made up your mind to extend support as far as hospital care goes and other good and hospital expenses go and nothing else. Their family is not alone. Guys patents are here now. I am sure they will figure out whets the best course of action soon.
Hope the surviving family recovers soon.

I am not sure what water you are talking about. In incubators, don't get get fed through tubes as they can't latch on breast/bottle?
Old January 10th, 2014, 08:50 AM
Pelu Pelu

It is clear fluid that looks like water.. it is in the same small sealed "bottles" that infant milk substitute come in..

Yes the baby is not fed while in incubator but these things are for when they come home from there.
Old January 10th, 2014, 08:51 AM
Pelu Pelu

Baby care is not in our hands yet anyway.. it is now under strict supervison of docs.. all those things matter later.
Old January 10th, 2014, 10:52 AM
Pelu Pelu

In all this, there is a good news.. well sort of.. my surgery is scheduled for second week feb.. so hopefully by mid march.. I should be ready to get my ass out of India.. well I hope..
Old January 10th, 2014, 11:31 AM
Pelu Pelu

Oh btw the little girl the 5 year old is err.. how do I say it.. "was"..

The rumors that she was brought to the hospital dead was partially true.. i.e she was unconscious and passed away soon after.

But, the overall charge is now with the dudes parents.. They are grieving but they will call the shots with any of us giving "reasonable" assistance. There seems to be too much bad blood between someone and these folks and not sure who that is and no one seems to think it is wise to poke our nose and let the authorities and the family settle the enemity and we all just help as much as possible with making the current situation normal.. i.e help with hosp, some physical help like going here there, geting this that, arranging this that and such, and if required pool in money.. Beyond that don't be too curious or get involved with the "process" of who dun it.. at least for the time being even covertly and later decide how based on developments and such.. So there.. ok time to relax for today.. Tomorrow funeral for both the dead.. well I will be home.. and so will be the kids so baby sitting tomorrow morning. May be I will get to work on my lathe construction a while and try and be normal and make the kids feel all is well.. let us see. Hope no more surprises are in store.
Old January 10th, 2014, 12:16 PM
Senior eCharchan

That's awful!!! Poor girl!
Imagine having to be put to seelp (sedated) and then waking up not just remembering that husband passed away but findning out that the daughter is also dead! Unimaginable. Strength to the family. I just don't know what to say.
Old January 10th, 2014, 12:22 PM
Pelu Pelu

Rakhi ji.. I was so swamped with sordid feelings that I for the sake of kids decided to snap out of it..

Nothing can be done.. and thankfully we at home are no longer the ones pulling the strings.. so we will do what is required of us and move on.. there is no other choice after all.

And rakhiji thanks for your concern and advice. I was getting rather too involved and you gave a knock on my head quite at the right time. My sister meanwhile was thinking she ought to get involved deep because I was deeply involved and I was thinking the same.. Now all support shall be there for asking but only sensible involvement.

Sometimes, you know things can bite at the wrong end.

It happened once so cannot rule it out.. I signed for my roomie for undergoing a surgery (apendisectomy) in 1998 feigning I was his brother and no other family member was there to sign the paper work.. His mother then chided me for "not consulting them first".. I mean how.. send a telegram and await their reply? There was no phone in their house and we were students to afford phones and cell phones were unheard of in 1988.. I felt like a jack ass..

This is even worse.. so any chiding I suppose will hurt even more.
Old January 10th, 2014, 12:47 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
That's awful!!! Poor girl!
Imagine having to be put to seelp (sedated) and then waking up not just remembering that husband passed away but findning out that the daughter is also dead! Unimaginable. Strength to the family. I just don't know what to say.
Next thing you know, she'll be diagnosed with cancer!
Old January 10th, 2014, 02:15 PM
Banned

zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Next thing you know, she'll be diagnosed with cancer!

Bahut mazaa aa rahaa hai bay tujhay doosro kay dukh pay...bahut chutki lay rahaa hai....
Old January 10th, 2014, 06:22 PM
Pelu Pelu

Kalidas.

Aisee Vani Boliye, Mun Ka Aapa Khoye
Auran ko seetal karai, aapahu seetal hoye.

I did not say it a certain Kabir das said it.

Anyways.. did you know that there is a branch of criminology called "crime/criminal profiling".. it is used widely by FBI, Scotland Yard and such crime detection agencies and very effectively I must say.. In many cases they are even able to "predict" the next "logical" act of the criminal based on his past crimes.. (there is well known case of zodiac killer and there is an idiotic plot of the ABC murders by agatha christie).. It is based on the "thought" process of a criminal.. i.e how the person expresses himself in words.. the words are usually very limited.. like a letter/ransom note/musings in their personal notes and on rare occations on handwriting. All those are if you notice, written not as part of acadamia but thoughts jotted down free of coerchoin, environmental stimulus and more often than not in the comfort of the person's home/solitude.

It does tell a lot about the person and what more, there are folks who can in just browing a few of their musings have a complete personality of the individual..

Why am I blabbering.. dunno.. actully it is pointless.

However, officially this thread is dead. So do whatever you want to do with it.. I dunno I must not start such serious threads.. I mean what is the point.. none. Just gandugiri karo bekar mein kyon maatha pachi karen.

But just a thought..

Kabira Garv Na Keejiye, Kaal Gahe Kar Kes
Na Jaane Kit Mare Hai, Kya Des Kya Pardesh
Old January 11th, 2014, 01:24 PM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Just got a message.. a good friend 39 years of age.. body found. The body was found 3 days ago but was not recognizible (head smashed with heavy object) when his wife was away for her second delivery to her moms place.. arrived today and recognized him by the cloths (she was called because his DL was found near his body and his maruti HHCD100 found abandoned in a nearby bush.. Feller aparantly was missing for a few days and since no one was home, no body noticed.. DNA samples from body sent to match with his brother's and son's DNA for confirmation.

Dunno how long that takes. So cremation etc possible only after that confirmation.

The lady is sitting in our house hall and is impossible to console..

No idea what ever happened.. will let you know if it is something that one must be 'aware' of.. fellow was a civil contractor.. (Roads and Buildings) but had small contracts not huge one to be the reason..

Saala lafada kyaa hai dekhna hoinga.
Quote:
That is what is bloody throwing everyone off ki DONO usi-ich ki gaadi hai found nearby in a bush.. about 50 or 100 feet away..

Did they come home to him then loaded him in the 800 and then some of them drove bike? Did they force him to drive the Bike? Did they kill him first in either vehicle and then brought and dumped the other vehicle (does not make sense).. kyaa maajraa hai.. and how did those blokes come and go? Walking? Another vehicle/vehicles?

Everything is so baffling. Most importantly, saale ka kisi se koi vanda bhi nahi maalum hai kisi ko (may be his wife knows but vo abhi is haalat mein nahi hai ki kuch bataye).. but others around or close to him have no clue.. andar ka mamlaa hai.. bahar kaa? Kuch nahi pataa!!.
Quote:
Kallu yaar I am sure you are a nice chap is liye I did not take your words to heart.. we all do chewtiyaagiri.. we all are humans.. every time we see something bad happen before our own eyes we sure do not react like automatons. We all try our best to do something to help.. it is human nature.. (yes there are some idiots brainwashed ones and mentally sick ones but they are not among us).

You were just being yourself.. jovial and trying to lighten the mood. Nothing wrong with that.. ho jaata hai. Its ok.

I eat all kinds of animals.. goat, lamb, beef, chicken, rabbits, pegion, turtle etc etc.. I have eaten fish and python too and god knows what else when I did not know what I was eating..

But will I kill a goat or lamb or cow or chicken or a bird for fun.. no.. will I feel bad to see it suffer yes.. so there.. it (the animal) when it suffered or was killed was NOT in my sight so it was ok.. similarly this scene is not in front of you.. only imagination if you choose to imagine it.. so it was not "touching" your feelings.. nothing wrong with that..

That is why I did not galify you.. I just "discouraged" you from posting indifferent stuff so as the seriousness of the issue is not spoilt..

Sane less that comment was totally uncalled for.
Quote:
Goli is an Ibuddy (Intex).. I don't like it for it is very touchy.. err naazuk.. not very rugged.. It does the job though and has a keyboard attachment so it is ok.. only irritant is have to use a Small usb hub to accomodate both the keyboard and photon plus as there is only one USB port.. but hey, tabs were ment to be used with NO keyboard.

Today I just asked my moblie feller to put 3G on my idea card and popped it into the tab so that worked fine.. no need for photon plus and it has a key board attachment if needed to type in..

At present at work.. awaiting further developments. Parents of the boy are set to arrive at 7 PM.. I thought they were gonna come by train but they are driving in.

Some info is there but very sketchy.. will post when I sort out the info.. don't want to post "apparantly" "hearsey" "suna hai aisa to vaisa" kinds.. The police have one dude taken in as suspect but no further details.
Quote:
Shit hits the fan!!! something is horribly horribly wrong.

The fellers five and half year daughter (older one) was run over by a micro truck while playing just outside her home.. The truck guy was caught (the one arrest I mentioned). Child was taken to the hospital in very very very serious condition and is being treated (some say she was brought into the hospital dead!!).. The new born is stable but still critical.. the lady is sedated.. the mother of girl is stonefaced.. the parents are yet to arrive.. WHAT THE FUKK IS GOING ON.. I am going mad now.!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzzva View Post
What was the attraction with this chutya brand intex....sim enabled tabs with call facility offer more chuddha for the rokRa emmm bang for the buck I mean plus after sales support is a pain with brands like intex micromax karbonn et al...above all quality is at best stupid and hence they are sastaa....

Also kbs can be attached to all tabs these days as they all support a micro usb port....tabs are a must these days. ...save a lot of time infact if they are sim dependant squeeze every otherwise wasted moments of life....like tabbing in tatti ..while on bed laying down....ttaffic jam....waiting for someone...all ones idle time is put to best utilization....also act as a stepknee for your conked out desktop laptop...ok rather best for simply browsing and one liner replies at the most....
Quote:
Haan yaar.. there seems to be something very worringly wrong.. now the safety of the girl and his new born as well as other family members becomes very questionable.. I am going with my BIL at 5 PM with one of their friends who is a top feller in the crime branch 'someone' to see what can be done in the interim

Some say this is naxal angle.. may be the dude knew something about them they wanted to supress and as a objective message are resorting to killing the whole family.. but naxals are generally not like that.. they WILL take out someone who wronged them but not bother with others.. if they need to send a message they drop leaflets or letter to say why the victim got what he got.. not going about killing children as a lesson.. pataa nahi yaar.. this is simply simply chewtiyatic.. koi puraana romance ka maamalaa to nahi hai? Dude kisi ko preggy kar ke bhaag gayaa? or ladki kisi ko dhokaa de kar is laude se shaadi kar li.. Yaar business rivalry seldom goes this far..

Unless of course this truck hit was just that.. an accident and coincident coming together.. then all those rumors theories are all out of the window.. but saala kuch hajam nahi ho riyaa hai mamla.. I dunno how I manage to find myself in such crap.. if there is shit flying you can now safely bet I will be in the vicinity looks like
Quote:
Yaa the thought did cross me Rakhi ji.. especially as far as kids are concerned.. But dunno.. I am rather confused as to what to do what not to do.. I just cannot bring it in me to leave these two ladies (the girl and her mother) in a situation such as this.. And at the same time I do realize it is sticking out our own neck.. but what else can be done is beyond me.. I have asked a few of my "rowdy" kind friends to sort of camp out near or at my place (in pretext of perhaps needing their assistance or influence) but dunno what else to do..

I am hoping it will all blow over.. luckily sis's army attachment is nearby and some of her "assistance" are there off and on.. (atleast one is there all the time) and they are fairly armed.. so no issues on that front.. and the police also realize the gravity of the situation so the patroling has been fairly frequent (besides I know quite a few friends who are in the force so they keep frequenting).. we are sorta a close circle of friends and this dude was in the inner circle so all are active at this time so to speak and my residence being the control center (me acting as the dispatcher as I cannot be too mobile myself) is fairly a busy place. So is it good is it bad? Dunno.

BTW DNA results are in and it confirmed what we already knew. The parents of the guy are in and rather perplexed at the whole situation. The docs adviced (and I entirely agree with them) NOT to take the body for "last view" and take it directly for disposal instead.. (it is bad.. he has been tortured it appears before smashing his head) so quite barbarious and the body post autopsy is quite unbearable sight (I swooned to be honest and I have seen gory stuff) so it is certainly not for normal folks "view"..

Loads of things happening.. one more arrest has taken place (so looks like the truck driver "knew" something?).. Oh.. darn.. what a mess!!!!!
Quote:
Kalidas.

Aisee Vani Boliye, Mun Ka Aapa Khoye
Auran ko seetal karai, aapahu seetal hoye.

I did not say it a certain Kabir das said it.

Anyways.. did you know that there is a branch of criminology called "crime/criminal profiling".. it is used widely by FBI, Scotland Yard and such crime detection agencies and very effectively I must say.. In many cases they are even able to "predict" the next "logical" act of the criminal based on his past crimes.. (there is well known case of zodiac killer and there is an idiotic plot of the ABC murders by agatha christie).. It is based on the "thought" process of a criminal.. i.e how the person expresses himself in words.. the words are usually very limited.. like a letter/ransom note/musings in their personal notes and on rare occations on handwriting. All those are if you notice, written not as part of acadamia but thoughts jotted down free of coerchoin, environmental stimulus and more often than not in the comfort of the person's home/solitude.

It does tell a lot about the person and what more, there are folks who can in just browing a few of their musings have a complete personality of the individual..

Why am I blabbering.. dunno.. actully it is pointless.

However, officially this thread is dead. So do whatever you want to do with it.. I dunno I must not start such serious threads.. I mean what is the point.. none. Just gandugiri karo bekar mein kyon maatha pachi karen.

But just a thought..

Kabira Garv Na Keejiye, Kaal Gahe Kar Kes
Na Jaane Kit Mare Hai, Kya Des Kya Pardesh

dimaag ka dahi ho gaya ye thread read kar ke.

may god bless the children and give strength to family to bear the pain.

I may sound insensitive but whenever you guys can find some free time, can you contact some media persons to put this on prime time news.

I have seen many episodes on crime patrol where, when proper channel and cops used, the cases like this were solved within days.

Car and bike found nearby...... My point is somebody drove the bike with the deceased in car to take him somewhere.

find out who he spoke with on that day and check each number very carefully. Use annonymous card if needed.

more later.