eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old January 9th, 2014, 02:00 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shit Shit Shit.. Man this is depressing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Chal koi nai.. this is not a crown thread anyway.. I would want this to disappear as soon as it can.. i.e I am just using this to vent.. that is all.
hosla rakh....keep your spirits high and keep plowing away and this thread will surely win the crown.
Old January 9th, 2014, 05:23 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

depressing - I suspect it to be a case of robbery.
Old January 9th, 2014, 05:43 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Update.. the infant is still in critical condition but prognosis is better. Mother is stable but sedated. Expected to be out of hospital once the post operative conditions are met and the child is also safe and stable. No estimate yet but atleast 3 days time hai.

Will be going there 8:30 ish with some coffee etc.. (well they can buy there itself but just for heck of it.. and get more info extend some assitance if required plus a relief shift.. they have to come home, fresh up vagairah vagairah naa.. Will take my tablet with photon plus for entertainment and educational purposes.. of course.
Old January 9th, 2014, 11:03 PM
Banned

zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Update.. the infant is still in critical condition but prognosis is better. Mother is stable but sedated. Expected to be out of hospital once the post operative conditions are met and the child is also safe and stable. No estimate yet but atleast 3 days time hai.

Will be going there 8:30 ish with some coffee etc.. (well they can buy there itself but just for heck of it.. and get more info extend some assitance if required plus a relief shift.. they have to come home, fresh up vagairah vagairah naa.. Will take my tablet with photon plus for entertainment and educational purposes.. of course.
Kaunsee goli use kar raha hai Pelu photon plus pay?
Old January 9th, 2014, 11:36 PM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Tough time to go through
Old January 10th, 2014, 12:24 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Goli is an Ibuddy (Intex).. I don't like it for it is very touchy.. err naazuk.. not very rugged.. It does the job though and has a keyboard attachment so it is ok.. only irritant is have to use a Small usb hub to accomodate both the keyboard and photon plus as there is only one USB port.. but hey, tabs were ment to be used with NO keyboard.

Today I just asked my moblie feller to put 3G on my idea card and popped it into the tab so that worked fine.. no need for photon plus and it has a key board attachment if needed to type in..

At present at work.. awaiting further developments. Parents of the boy are set to arrive at 7 PM.. I thought they were gonna come by train but they are driving in.

Some info is there but very sketchy.. will post when I sort out the info.. don't want to post "apparantly" "hearsey" "suna hai aisa to vaisa" kinds.. The police have one dude taken in as suspect but no further details.
Old January 10th, 2014, 02:01 AM
Pelu Pelu

Shit hits the fan!!! something is horribly horribly wrong.

The fellers five and half year daughter (older one) was run over by a micro truck while playing just outside her home.. The truck guy was caught (the one arrest I mentioned). Child was taken to the hospital in very very very serious condition and is being treated (some say she was brought into the hospital dead!!).. The new born is stable but still critical.. the lady is sedated.. the mother of girl is stonefaced.. the parents are yet to arrive.. WHAT THE FUKK IS GOING ON.. I am going mad now.!!!!
Old January 10th, 2014, 02:03 AM
Banned

zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute

What was the attraction with this chutya brand intex....sim enabled tabs with call facility offer more chuddha for the rokRa emmm bang for the buck I mean plus after sales support is a pain with brands like intex micromax karbonn et al...above all quality is at best stupid and hence they are sastaa....

Also kbs can be attached to all tabs these days as they all support a micro usb port....tabs are a must these days. ...save a lot of time infact if they are sim dependant squeeze every otherwise wasted moments of life....like tabbing in tatti ..while on bed laying down....ttaffic jam....waiting for someone...all ones idle time is put to best utilization....also act as a stepknee for your conked out desktop laptop...ok rather best for simply browsing and one liner replies at the most....
Old January 10th, 2014, 02:08 AM
Banned

Seems like a solid case of raw ranjish...beej tak khatam karnay waali ranjish....very very disturbing. ..their seems to be more to it than what appears....
Old January 10th, 2014, 02:16 AM
Pelu Pelu

Haan yaar.. there seems to be something very worringly wrong.. now the safety of the girl and his new born as well as other family members becomes very questionable.. I am going with my BIL at 5 PM with one of their friends who is a top feller in the crime branch 'someone' to see what can be done in the interim

Some say this is naxal angle.. may be the dude knew something about them they wanted to supress and as a objective message are resorting to killing the whole family.. but naxals are generally not like that.. they WILL take out someone who wronged them but not bother with others.. if they need to send a message they drop leaflets or letter to say why the victim got what he got.. not going about killing children as a lesson.. pataa nahi yaar.. this is simply simply chewtiyatic.. koi puraana romance ka maamalaa to nahi hai? Dude kisi ko preggy kar ke bhaag gayaa? or ladki kisi ko dhokaa de kar is laude se shaadi kar li.. Yaar business rivalry seldom goes this far..

Unless of course this truck hit was just that.. an accident and coincident coming together.. then all those rumors theories are all out of the window.. but saala kuch hajam nahi ho riyaa hai mamla.. I dunno how I manage to find myself in such crap.. if there is shit flying you can now safely bet I will be in the vicinity looks like
Old January 10th, 2014, 02:49 AM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Shit Shit Shit.. Man this is depressing.

Gpelbhai, you take it easy ... situation as you explain, offer whatever help you can is all you can. Hope young daughter is out of danger and recovering ...

Guy was missing for few days ... did you say? Even bikharis carry cellphones in India ... wife couldn't contact him for days and yet raised no alarm bells? Father is dead ... mother remains sedated in the hospital ... 5 year old child is home alone playing out in the street? Nothing of this case makes any sense ... young child's widow mother comes from out of town and goes to your home to be comforted in company of your caring family. Nani (maternal grandmother) comes to your home and wails in sadness. Not the mother, not the grandmother, no one thought of 5 year old child alone at home playing out in the streets? While family is going through such tragedy?

One scenario ... robbers took his car (or scooter) ... he followed them in scooter (or car) ... there may have been some confrontation which resulted in his death. Robbers abandoned both vehicles. Murder case. Vehicles will tie killers to the case if caught. Young girl's accident could just be that ... a co-incidence ... a misfortune.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com

Last edited by badriprasad; January 10th, 2014 at 03:21 AM.
Old January 10th, 2014, 04:39 AM
Pelu Pelu

Kid wa not playing alone.. she actually was with their cousins/relatives who lived nearby who were in their house as all of our peeps were at the hospital with the girl and the old lady her mom.. The girl and the grand ma was brought to our house by my sis after the confusion started (and our house is closest to the hospital about a km away as the body was taken there for autopsy) and subsequently taken from our place into labor.
Old January 10th, 2014, 04:48 AM
Pelu Pelu

One thingy bhai.. a thought occurs.. should that kid incident be just a unfortunate accident the dude (driver) who caught is in serious shit now.. he will be beaten like there is no tomorrow by the pulice.. uski gand to phat jayegi.. uski to bhainse gai paani mein even if it was all that 5 year old's fault.. i.e suddely appearing from nowhere and giving the dude no chance to take evasive action kinds.. but iski to shaadi pakki hai..

Just came back from out outings.. as precaution their security is being taken seriously so can sorta relax on that front now that everyone is aware there might be a possiblity of smart ass play AFA the girl/new child is concerned so extreme caution will be taken in the hospital and later when back..
Old January 10th, 2014, 04:49 AM
Pelu Pelu

For now the camp is the girl's house and ours is the control center..
Old January 10th, 2014, 07:06 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

My own daughter is not well and I took day off. Just logged in to see how the newborn was doing. It's a horrible news! Accidents/ murder and all.
Gpel, I know you want to do good, I know you want to be helpful. If you are not an Indian citizen, be careful. The situation is getting serious. I know you are a good man and all but always watch your shoulder. Be careful.
Do good but be cautious.