eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old January 9th, 2014, 04:02 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Shit Shit Shit.. Man this is depressing.

Just got a message.. a good friend 39 years of age.. body found. The body was found 3 days ago but was not recognizible (head smashed with heavy object) when his wife was away for her second delivery to her moms place.. arrived today and recognized him by the cloths (she was called because his DL was found near his body and his maruti HHCD100 found abandoned in a nearby bush.. Feller aparantly was missing for a few days and since no one was home, no body noticed.. DNA samples from body sent to match with his brother's and son's DNA for confirmation.

Dunno how long that takes. So cremation etc possible only after that confirmation.

The lady is sitting in our house hall and is impossible to console..

No idea what ever happened.. will let you know if it is something that one must be 'aware' of.. fellow was a civil contractor.. (Roads and Buildings) but had small contracts not huge one to be the reason..

Saala lafada kyaa hai dekhna hoinga.
Old January 9th, 2014, 05:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shit Shit Shit.. Man this is depressing.

Oh No! So sad. Imagine to have to go through this soon after delivering his baby! Poor girl (and of course guy).
Old January 9th, 2014, 05:59 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute

My condolences, bhai.
Old January 9th, 2014, 06:23 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

The baby has not been delivered (yet) she was taken to the labor only 15 minuts ago.. she went to her moms place only some days ago.. may be a month or so.. she is not yet term. Dunno what will beget. She was crying so bad, labor started.. My mom is with her.. I came home just as they left. I had just gone out for buying a book for my kid when all hell broke off. I am still flaberghasted. The mother is with my mom, her dad died long ago.. so me my kids at home twiddling fingers.
Old January 9th, 2014, 06:27 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

It is sad...sorry to hear.

One word of advise for you - don't call the same pandit who did your father's last rites. Usko zaleel karke ghar se bahar nikaal diya tha...now he will piss all over during last rites. He was trying to earn a living and you made him feel like an idiot.
Old January 9th, 2014, 06:33 AM
Pelu Pelu

Bahut timely advice diyaa jiski jaroorat nahi thi re bhai..

They are not of the same community.. They are oriya and we are tamilians.. pundits differ unka rituals alag hoinga.

But such chewtiyatic advice at such a time is appreciated. Thanks man.
Old January 9th, 2014, 06:50 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Bahut timely advice diyaa jiski jaroorat nahi thi re bhai..

They are not of the same community.. They are oriya and we are tamilians.. pundits differ unka rituals alag hoinga.

But such chewtiyatic advice at such a time is appreciated. Thanks man.
I was planning to do even more chutiyagiri...but I will stop since this seems serious.

Take care, dude!
Old January 9th, 2014, 06:56 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am still flaberghasted. The mother is with my mom, her dad died long ago.. so me my kids at home twiddling fingers.
Amidst all this trauma, the lady might not have packed a labor bag to take to the hospital. Perhaps you can help by taking a few baby essentials to the hospital. I am sure in time she will appreciate the timely gesture.
Old January 9th, 2014, 06:59 AM
Pelu Pelu

Kallu yaar dekh.. dish out what you can take. Tu bhala aadmi hai is liye bol riyaa hoon.. Imagine yourself in their position before trying to find comedy in someone eise's misfortune. Khudaa na kare kahin tere saath aisa ho.. to kyaa jhel payega logon ka hasna tere majboori par?

Yes it is ok to laugh at a criminal or a theif or a rogue but not on someone who is suffering for no fault of their own.. kabhi bhi ye yaad rakh.. aam pa ped lagaayega aam khaayega.. neem ka ped lagaayega.. aam to nahi naa ugega us par?

Baaki tu samjhdaar hai.. mai kaun hota hoon yaar tere par critique karne waala.. Tu kuch soch kar hi bola hoinga.. may be it is beyond my understanding.

Last edited by GpeL; January 9th, 2014 at 07:01 AM.
Old January 9th, 2014, 07:41 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Kallu yaar dekh.. dish out what you can take. Tu bhala aadmi hai is liye bol riyaa hoon.. Imagine yourself in their position before trying to find comedy in someone eise's misfortune. Khudaa na kare kahin tere saath aisa ho.. to kyaa jhel payega logon ka hasna tere majboori par?

Yes it is ok to laugh at a criminal or a theif or a rogue but not on someone who is suffering for no fault of their own.. kabhi bhi ye yaad rakh.. aam pa ped lagaayega aam khaayega.. neem ka ped lagaayega.. aam to nahi naa ugega us par?

Baaki tu samjhdaar hai.. mai kaun hota hoon yaar tere par critique karne waala.. Tu kuch soch kar hi bola hoinga.. may be it is beyond my understanding.
Maybe I was a tad insensitive. Sorry!
Old January 9th, 2014, 07:46 AM
Pelu Pelu

Chal koi gal nai.. just thoda agli baar soch lena.

Vaise agli baar mai bhi sochunga kyaa cheez share karun. My fault too.. sorry for that. Agar public ko inappropriate lage to plese mods you know what to do.
Old January 9th, 2014, 07:57 AM
Banned

zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute

Pelu was he driving a maruti or a hhcd 100 bike.It isnt clear from your post.Or is it a maruti smashed his hero honda cd 100....Very sorry to hear about your pal.Very disturbing to read.
Old January 9th, 2014, 08:15 AM
Pelu Pelu

Nhi both veh were found abandoned his old M800 and HHCD100.. dono udhar ich mila jhadi mein.. dono gaadi kaise udhar gaya dunno yet.
Old January 9th, 2014, 08:49 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Chal koi gal nai.. just thoda agli baar soch lena.

Vaise agli baar mai bhi sochunga kyaa cheez share karun. My fault too.. sorry for that. Agar public ko inappropriate lage to plese mods you know what to do.
No problem....it's not inappropriate. I probably went too far.

Aur sunao. Baki sab khairiyat?
Old January 9th, 2014, 09:05 AM
Senior eCharchan

Gr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond repute

Holy crap!!! Very depressing. May God give strength to the wife and other family members to bear this pain.

Ek he ulloo kafi hai barbade gulistan kee liya,
Anjamye gulistan kya hoga jab har daal pee ulloo bethe hoon