eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old July 30th, 2017, 09:51 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
XXX - return of Xander Cage

A. How i ended up watching this -
I am subscribed to T-mobile Tuesdays, where there is somefreebie or other every tuesday. one of the weeks included a $5 credit for Vudu. Typically i use this for my Bachcha log like Captain America Civil war, Suicide squad, etc. But this time rounds, there were not too many rentals available for $5. I had recently seen XXX and XXX-enemy of the state on Netflix. SO thought of checking on this one too.

B - the movie itself - Synopsis -
Starts with Gibbons (Samuel Jackson) trying to recruit footballer (soccer player for Amrus) Neymar in his XXX program somewhat the same way like he originally got Vin diesel. But suddenly is killed when a satellite crashes. Looks like that was done by 'Pandora's Box'. It is now with CIA and discussions are on about what to do with it when a gang with one Xiang breaks in and shoots every one. THis Gang also has Serena, played by Deepika Padukone who has a Romanian Name but a Desi Accent. She has a fair amount of action scenes in this movie. The lady head of CIA, successor to Gibbons now locates Xander Cage (Vin diesel) in Dominican republic. he is helping poor people watch soccer by jailbreaking dishes and like Secret Agents out of work is having sex with much younger woman. He is back as XXX. We now see him doing his usual stunts and dishum dishum. The villains keep changing and the dead or past character come back to life regularly.
What happens to the Pandora's box. Who is it with in the end?
Watch the movie and post here. I have forgotten about it now. Or Check the wiki.
Take - Good if you like Bollywood style themes and hi tech dishum dishum. Else, plot is convoluted compared to original XXX. Deepika has a substantial role. good for the Desi Actors. But else, i am not a big fan of hers.
Old July 30th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of
Re: XXX - return of Xander Cage

Never knew it was a Dipika’s movie,…. Just ordered it from Library,.. surprisingly, were having only three ppl in queue,.. will get it in 1-2 days, probably,..
Old July 30th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Junior eCharchan

phenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond repute

Deepika was a huge disappointment, she spoke like a fresher joins a team, and has no confidence.
Old July 31st, 2017, 10:30 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom27 View Post
Deepika was a huge disappointment, she spoke like a fresher joins a team, and has no confidence.
Maybe that was her role... in which case, she excelled and probably in line for an oscar

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old August 1st, 2017, 03:34 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Maybe that was her role... in which case, she excelled and probably in line for an oscar
I have heard the whole movie is bakwas. A group of my friends went to see the movie in the theatre and came out before the movie finished to spend better quality time in a pub
Old August 1st, 2017, 12:31 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
I have heard the whole movie is bakwas. A group of my friends went to see the movie in the theatre and came out before the movie finished to spend better quality time in a pub
No wonder I liked it