eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old June 12th, 2017, 06:00 AM
Senior eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future
Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Sachin ; a billion dreams

Having said all the above about SRT I have to add that Kapil did not cover himself or Indian cricket with much glory towards the end of his career. He went on & on & on in pursuit of Hadlee's record. In the process ruined any chances of finding a good fast bowler who could serve well. Srinath's career got delayed quite a bit.
Old June 12th, 2017, 07:25 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Sachin ; a billion dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhidubhai View Post
Having said all the above about SRT I have to add that Kapil did not cover himself or Indian cricket with much glory towards the end of his career. He went on & on & on in pursuit of Hadlee's record. In the process ruined any chances of finding a good fast bowler who could serve well. Srinath's career got delayed quite a bit.
I recall Kapil yelling at wayward throws from a skeleton looking rookie Srinath.

Coming to fast bowlers.. Abby Kuruvilla, one of their own was given a chance in national side at the fag end of his career. If I compare, I think Sri Lankan board is so much better.. The story of Marvan Attapattu is quite like that of Ian Botham who failed miserably in first series, but the board stuck by them and they became legends.

Bombay Marathi club had to pay the price of denying best team to India when Kapil was captain.. Kapil has commented how these babu type people in BCCI board expected Indian National cricket team captain to bring them bouquets, gifts from abroad, etc.