eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old January 13th, 2016, 10:43 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of
Question Whats your take on Dogs ?

I feel they need to be eradicated, they are causing far too many problems and practically useless now. We can promote cats as they are Purrfect pets.
Old January 13th, 2016, 11:48 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Whats your take on Dogs ?

there is already a thread on this---

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35229
Old January 13th, 2016, 12:12 PM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
there is already a thread on this---

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35229
Ok, How about discussing here. There Many members who posted something earlier might not be available now.
Old January 13th, 2016, 01:05 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Ok, How about discussing here. There Many members who posted something earlier might not be available now.
Why not discuss there
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old January 13th, 2016, 11:02 PM
Senior eCharchan

I would make this thread more interesting.
Old January 13th, 2016, 11:25 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

I want the honorable minister/member of parliament Mrs. Maneka Gandhi to take all the stray dogs to her home and free the pedestrians from these barking and attacking menaces.

The so called 'neutering' program which has replaced the earlier dog pound program has been ineffective. Strays keep following, attacking, barking at passers by in almost every area in a city like Mumbai.

To add to this menace are the idiots who feed these dogs with milk, biscuits, chapatis, etc thinking that their actions will earn them brownie points with God !! I welcome these idiots to take the strays home. We have one such moron in our apartment.

I am not against dogs but a dog without a leash is a nuisance and a danger to public safety.
Old January 14th, 2016, 12:43 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You could make the thread more interesting by saying that dogs are considered unclean in Islam
Old January 14th, 2016, 01:57 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OK,lets see your view
Old January 14th, 2016, 02:21 AM
Banned

werewolf2 is on a distinguished road
Arrow Re: Whats your take on Dogs ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
The so called 'neutering' program which has replaced the earlier dog pound program has been ineffective.
I think it is actually a scam to siphon off the fund alloted to such programmes. In fact the authorities themselves must be secretly increasing stray dog's population.
Quote:
Strays keep following, attacking, barking at passers by in almost every area in a city like Mumbai.
Even in Mumbai?

Quote:
To add to this menace are the idiots who feed these dogs with milk, biscuits, chapatis, etc thinking that their actions will earn them brownie points with God !! I welcome these idiots to take the strays home. We have one such moron in our apartment.

I am not against dogs but a dog without a leash is a nuisance and a danger to public safety.
I second it. Kutte gande janwar hote hain jinhe gande, bewakoof aur jahil log palte hain.

Last edited by werewolf2; January 14th, 2016 at 02:25 AM.
Old January 14th, 2016, 02:44 AM
Senior eCharchan

Thanks for your response friends, I am copy pasting something I posted elsewhere, where some shameless dog lovers were defending dogs.

Quote:
Shameless Dog lover's ignoring the fact that

1. Dogs harass billion of people every year (more than any most tyrant regime in history of planet)
2. Dogs attack and injure 100 Million humans each year (more than world war 2)
3. Dogs kill 100,000 each year by spreading rabies ( More than what all terrorist/right wing morons could do)
4. Dogs leave millions in need of plastic surgery each year (more than all bomb/landmine blasts)
5. Dogs maim thousands of people, leaving them disabled every year ( Again more than terrorists)
6. Dog butcher 60-70 people each year, maul them to death (more than Lions)

Now what excuses stupid dog lovers give
1. They are Loyal- 90% of fatal dog attack victims are either owner, his family/friends/neighbor. 60% of all dog bites also happen to them. Reality check- MOST DISLOYAL ANIMAL.

2. They can be trained to do some stuff- Trained police/military dogs are most vicious once, their is a reason they are killed on retirement. Most of functions attributed to those dogs can be done by alternate SAFE means, rather than having an animal with you all the time, who could kill you or other humans.

3. They are some nature created Species having same rights as other- They are failed experiment done by humans, defying very laws of evolution. They are getting dumber/violent and unfit for survival with each passing generation. If I do some experiment which is harming humans as much as mentioned above, would governments allow me to continue ? So why these abominations are allowed to roam or be petted ?
Old January 14th, 2016, 10:03 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
I want the honorable minister/member of parliament Mrs. Maneka Gandhi to take all the stray dogs to her home and free the pedestrians from these barking and attacking menaces.

The so called 'neutering' program which has replaced the earlier dog pound program has been ineffective. Strays keep following, attacking, barking at passers by in almost every area in a city like Mumbai.

although I played with dogs and cats equally, But cats are majestic animals. Once a wise Man said 'God created cats, So man can have pleasure of caressing a tiger'.

Dogs are absolutely idiot, unclean animals. They are bully by nature and would harass weak people. Dogs has no place in civilized society.
Old January 14th, 2016, 10:15 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They are bully by nature and would harass weak people.
This one sentence explains your dislike for dogs.
Old January 14th, 2016, 10:20 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for your response friends, I am copy pasting something I posted elsewhere, where some shameless dog lovers were defending dogs.
If you can give a logically equivalent solution for human beings (whose statistics are much worse than the one for dogs)... you have my full support. If not then piss off

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old January 14th, 2016, 10:21 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
... They are bully by nature and would harass weak people. ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Please also include unintelligent people. Dogs harass weak and unintelligent people only

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old January 14th, 2016, 10:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
unlike you not everyone is selfish and rude. Dogs fear me as I am strong, but I think of those who can't defend themselves.