eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Cultural Exchange

Notices

Cultural Exchange Cultural topics - Indian and other

View Poll Results: Which South Asian country attracts proportionately highest density of Russian immigration?
Pakistan 1 33.33%
Nepal 0 0%
Sri Lanka 0 0%
Maldives 0 0%
India 1 33.33%
Bhutan 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 7th, 2018, 07:52 PM
Banned

Ramesh Suresh is infamous around these partsRamesh Suresh is infamous around these partsRamesh Suresh is infamous around these partsRamesh Suresh is infamous around these parts
Question Which South Asian country attracts proportionately highest density of Russian immigration?

The absolute numbers of Russian immigrants to South Asian countries do not depict the whole picture. There are obvious differences in size of South Asian countries the population size, territorial area, amount of natural resources etc. Bigger countries may receive more immigrants due to factors like size. Hence it has to be asked which South Asian country attracts proportionately highest density of Russian immigration.

Tell about what you have personally observed in real life or read in media about massive Russian immigration to South Asia. How Russians are coming in thousands every year to work and settle in South Asia. How their kids are being admitted to South Asian schools. How the population deficit of Russia is being made up by baby boom of Russian tourists in South Asia. How some Russians are taking up South Asian citizenship... How many Russians are buying property in South Asia...

This development is not unprecedented. I would call it a latest wave of Aryan invasion.
Old September 7th, 2018, 08:01 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which South Asian country attracts proportionately highest density of Russian immigration?

I do not know.. I am not into finding such information about country of origin of immigrants in any country.

In USA, especially in California, you see people from all over, but mainly Mexicans, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indians and some East Europeans with Russians included.
Old September 8th, 2018, 06:06 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which South Asian country attracts proportionately highest density of Russian immigration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
I do not know.. I am not into finding such information about country of origin of immigrants in any country.

In USA, especially in California, you see people from all over, but mainly Mexicans, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indians and some East Europeans with Russians included.

In So cal, you see a good amount of Russians. My driving teacher was a Russian.

The swimming pool below was also owned by a Russian Olympic champ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
There was an incident shortly after this post, when we are in Dirty Pai's territory, where parking is a perennial pain. So, I pull up to the swimming pool with bachcha log so that EO is in time for his class and better half. There is a queue for parking. Better half takes the boys to the pool while I wait in queue. I stop behind a slope with the car before me on the top of the slope. The driver behind me is constantly honking. Then she says she is late for her kid's class(she is alone so has to park and then take the kid. I tell her that there is a car ahead of me over the slope. She asks me to move do that she can see. After some dithering I move and I am right in the middle of this slope and the lady says 'oh sorry'. When the crowd before me finally cleared I move up. I find a free slot, but think that the lady behind me probably needs it more and stop before the slot. The lady parks and without any gratitude rushes to the class. And surprise surprise, it was a Desi lady.

If better half is not with me, I would normally account for the time needed to find parking when I set out from home.
Old September 8th, 2018, 06:13 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramesh Suresh View Post
How some Russians are taking up South Asian citizenship... How many Russians are buying property in South Asia...

This development is not unprecedented. I would call it a latest wave of Aryan invasion.

There is no South Asia citizenship. You are citizen of either India, Pakistan (other than you who wants to be its citizen), Bandgladesh etc.
And by 'proportional', you mean if 1 russian emigrates to Nepal, it is same as 50 russians emigrating to India. Who cares?
Only proportions i care about are those of Russian women
Old September 8th, 2018, 06:25 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

There are lots of beautiful and bountiful blonde blue eyed Russian and Ukrainian babes selling their bodies in goa .
Old September 8th, 2018, 09:11 AM
Banned

Ramesh Suresh is infamous around these partsRamesh Suresh is infamous around these partsRamesh Suresh is infamous around these partsRamesh Suresh is infamous around these parts
Arrow Re: Which South Asian country attracts proportionately highest density of Russian immigration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
There are lots of beautiful and bountiful blonde blue eyed Russian and Ukrainian babes selling their bodies in goa .
Have you been there? My friend had gone to Goa. He said there were only Indian businesswomen no firangi. There were firangi tourists but they were not into any business.
Old September 8th, 2018, 09:47 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramesh Suresh View Post
Have you been there? My friend had gone to Goa. He said there were only Indian businesswomen no firangi. There were firangi tourists but they were not into any business.
Must have gone in the wrong season . Russian babes come to goa to escape the bitter cold of their country from November to March.

I have been there five times since 2012 .
Old September 8th, 2018, 10:07 PM
Banned

Question Re: Which South Asian country attracts proportionately highest density of Russian immigration?

Last edited by Ramesh Suresh; September 9th, 2018 at 02:12 AM.
Old September 10th, 2018, 01:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
Must have gone in the wrong season . Russian babes come to goa to escape the bitter cold of their country from November to March.

I have been there five times since 2012 .
The below type scenes are common in Goa, right?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

I AGREE
Old September 10th, 2018, 01:23 AM
Banned

I AGREE

I AGREE

I AGREE
Old September 10th, 2018, 01:28 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

What exactly is the purpose of your thread? Are you trying hard to get a PhD so that you can get a 'low paying' job?
Old September 10th, 2018, 01:47 PM

Quote:
What exactly is the purpose of your thread? Are you trying hard to get a PhD so that you can get a 'low paying' job?
His whole agenda is to show that
1. P@kstan is a great country
2. India story is BS.
3. Indian defence is fake.
and all else you see in Pak forums.
And yet he/she is banned in defence.pk
Old September 10th, 2018, 11:18 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
His whole agenda is to show that
1. P@kstan is a great country
2. India story is BS.
3. Indian defence is fake.
and all else you see in Pak forums.
And yet he/she is banned in defence.pk
Oh so this id is some old id who hates India?

Let's ban him Amtha... Anyway, this idiot keeps posting and replying to his own threads and posts
Old September 11th, 2018, 06:40 AM
senior echarchan

Quote:
Oh so this id is some old id who hates India?

Let's ban him Amtha... Anyway, this idiot keeps posting and replying to his own threads and posts
He is just some person with mental problems . He used to come as shruti ks earlier . his first Id was barbad aadmi according to swami . Swami told me that barbad aadmi had admitted to taking medicines for mental illness on regular basis in some posts .
Old September 11th, 2018, 10:08 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

He is now banned sarv_shaktiman banned him. Thanks for that.