eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Defense

Notices

Defense Defense and national security...

Old December 27th, 2001, 05:06 PM
Senior eCharchan

amal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to behold
Muslims in Indian army

Muslim is the second largest community in Indian population. Anybody knows their representation in Indian army. Their rank should be number two. Do they have that or not? Thanx.
Old December 28th, 2001, 12:37 AM
Junior eCharchan

teju is on a distinguished road
I think there is agood no of them. Ranks in the army depend upon your performance and not merely religion.
If that is the way institutions work, then god save them
Old December 28th, 2001, 12:43 AM
Senior eCharchan

bakchatter is on a distinguished road
Hey we have a lot of brave soldiers of every religion in the Indian Army. Amal its very wrong of you to raise an issue like this.
I request moderator to kindly delete this thread.
Old December 28th, 2001, 08:07 AM
*deleted*

siffar is on a distinguished road
BTW the army has state-wise quota system
Old December 28th, 2001, 10:13 AM
Senior eCharchan

amal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by bakchatter
Hey we have a lot of brave soldiers of every religion in the Indian Army. Amal its very wrong of you to raise an issue like this.
I request moderator to kindly delete this thread.

sure they can delete if they like to...i dont mind
Old December 28th, 2001, 10:20 AM
Proud Hindusthani

chirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to behold
i am sure that although there is not a large representation of muslims in the army there should be sizeable enough to be noticed

the other day i was watching a show on tv about wagah border displays...one indian bsf officer was doing what is done on the border ..all that high kicks and stuff..full of energy and showing jalwa and khunnas to the pakis ...i could have swore he was some avtaar singh or something...but suprise he was some ahmed sikandar..he was interviewed later..and boy he was ready and rarring to kick some paki ass
Old December 28th, 2001, 10:21 AM
proud infidel

kafir is on a distinguished road
why dont you do it yourself? you started it, and you can delete it
Old December 28th, 2001, 10:59 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
There are many Muslims in Indian Army

And they serve the nation with fervour just like an Avtaar Singh, Kamappa Reddy or Tanaji Shinde.

So why this issue??
Old December 28th, 2001, 11:10 AM
Simple Indian Muslim

videsee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nice
Re: There are many Muslims in Indian Army

Quote:
Originally posted by echarcha
And they serve the nation with fervour just like an Avtaar Singh, Kamappa Reddy or Tanaji Shinde.

So why this issue??
Nahin yaar , yeh Amal pai ki puraani aadath hai...one liner chingaari laga ke side pe khade hokar mazaa dekhne ki......

Mark Twain
Old December 28th, 2001, 11:16 AM
Senior eCharchan

aryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to behold
Re: Muslims in Indian army

Quote:
Originally posted by amal
Muslim is the second largest community in Indian population. Anybody knows their representation in Indian army. Their rank should be number two. Do they have that or not? Thanx.
i believe his question is in numbers ranking, not positional ranking.
but they all have to learn to live in the same box.
Old December 28th, 2001, 02:44 PM
Senior eCharchan

nydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to all
If you are talking about numbers ranking there are a lot of muslims in the Army. I know this as I was brought up in a Defence background. As far as the percentage is concerned, I didnt bother about it that much, but trust me, they are as loyal to India as any other defence personnel.
Old December 28th, 2001, 05:47 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by nydood
If you are talking about numbers ranking there are a lot of muslims in the Army. I know this as I was brought up in a Defence background. As far as the percentage is concerned, I didnt bother about it that much, but trust me, they are as loyal to India as any other defence personnel.
that is great to know that they r as loyal to India as any other personnel . thanx nydood
Old December 28th, 2001, 05:55 PM
Senior eCharchan

Re: Re: There are many Muslims in Indian Army

Quote:
Originally posted by videsee

Nahin yaar , yeh Amal pai ki puraani aadath hai...one liner chingaari laga ke side pe khade hokar mazaa dekhne ki......
hey Videsee pai.. if i m chingaari...u r machis kee teelee...producer of chingaari.. yaar tu naaraz hain mere sey. u know muslims they r great actors they r very good in acting..look at bollywood..i started this thread to know their contribution in indian army anything wrong with that.
Old December 28th, 2001, 08:19 PM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: There are many Muslims in Indian Army

Quote:
Originally posted by amal

hey Videsee pai.. if i m chingaari...u r machis kee teelee...producer of chingaari.. yaar tu naaraz hain mere sey. u know muslims they r great actors they r very good in acting..look at bollywood..i started this thread to know their contribution in indian army anything wrong with that.

OK ..amal.

I have just returned from the death ceremony of Lance Nayak Sheik Ali, who died fighting Pakistani soldiers at Jammu & Kashmir. He belongs to Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh .
So..what is your point ?

not ashamed to be IDLE !
Old December 29th, 2001, 12:22 AM
Senior eCharchan

sorry i dont have any point and i request the moderator to please delete this thread. thanx.