eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old April 19th, 2017, 05:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Comedy star Kapil Sharma controversies

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post
.. .. other best example here is,… aashika even says she never heard of him,….. But, to tell you the truth,....I had rather more surprised,…. If she had said,.. I have heard of him ( Kapil ) ,….. Lol.
i did not say I never heard of him. I said I am yet to see a single show of his.
oh well...
i guess your post shows how limited your exposure is to southern part of the nation.
Old April 19th, 2017, 07:26 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

Lol. Trust me,.. I have more exposure to those typical muddu, reserved, limited and conservative mentalities than anyone else in the world,…! Since the college days of weirdness persona and personalities till all major forums today, at many major desi forums, blogs and net arena. it takes hardly a second to indemnify dem, of the conservative mind, mentality, field of interests, vastness of extra-circular activities, knowing, hobbies, and many sharapovas, who may say just very easily,… who da animal Sachin is, never heard of,….

Now one may say very easily, how about IT, IITs , English fluency, leraned more in Kerala, Pechhayis and many such geniuses famous in world,.. etc etc,… But again, did not one told it here already that,.. So what ? If you concentrate on arena, … the lump will naturally happen there,. ! What about Independence, freedom-fighters, Poets, great-men, major players in various games, tons of other extra circular activities,.. was there any contribution there ? And, more to it,.. ya think, Idiotly shrewd guys like Shsahi Tharoor or that level of shaani-sayaani sharpness, can run the nation efficiently like,…. Any Modi, Bajpeyi, Patel, Boze , Shivaji, Rana, Peshwa… and such ??

Last edited by log1iszero; April 19th, 2017 at 07:31 AM.
Old April 19th, 2017, 07:40 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol. Trust me,.. I have more exposure to those typical muddu, reserved, limited and conservative mentalities than anyone else in the world,…! Since the college days of weirdness persona and personalities till all major forums today, at many major desi forums, blogs and net arena. it takes hardly a second to indemnify dem, of the conservative mind, mentality, field of interests, vastness of extra-circular activities, knowing, hobbies, and many sharapovas, who may say just very easily,… who da animal Sachin is, never heard of,….

forget all these traits...do you dislike/hate them for these?
Old April 19th, 2017, 08:13 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

I hate for the weirdness and reservedness and strangeness, lack of universality and all-rounderness, that plain boorishness ( despite of those IT/IIT logos and filthy richness while earning handsome salaries - they can make any1's life like a hell, and an unimaginably miserably... ),........ that approach towards the life only in a problematic way and plain money orientation,.. ( find only the problems in life, school, career, finance, family life relationship jeopardizes, and discussing and communicating only such aspects,.... and again not for due to any color, caste, race, community, dressings or any such. And, yess,.. I hate a lot than any1 else..... Give any interesting topics or entertainment/refreshing subject/topic and they can also make that one also as hell as boredom.

Ask rather, jolly guys like ashdoc or dovahkiin who are simply struggling hard ( at one such desi southie arena ) to fill the colors of life with refreshing and entertaining topics and mindsets and subjects with pun, fun and joking and talking around, at certain such weirdo crowdy places, and how far they have to churn and yearn.... to
to fill the colors with life, - it's like sloughing in a banzar jameen,.. where there is no hope for ant crops,... 'Coz all the craps, topic,. subject-matter, mindset, and money-minded and problematic mentalities, governs and rules the most,...
Old April 19th, 2017, 08:25 AM
Senior eCharchan

I never understood how much hatred a man/woman can hold within themselves. I can only imagine. I honestly never had such dislike towards any set of people.

How do you function when you come across this set (and they are everywhere ).
Old April 19th, 2017, 08:25 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Jani is talking about his r2iclubforums experience.
Old April 19th, 2017, 09:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
I never understood how much hatred a man/woman can hold within themselves. I can only imagine. I honestly never had such dislike towards any set of people.

How do you function when you come across this set (and they are everywhere ).

Again, you missed the substance/core/point... or rather say,... perhaps, I failed to drive my point very precisely and clearly,... - The hate and hatred is towards that virtue, mindset and quality of thinking, reservedness n' weirdness,.... and not someone as a person,.... 'Coz if that was so,... trust me,.. I had rather hated the kaaliyas/Blacks more in the US,.. but, I always liked more them at work,( as a co-employee and friends ) than those cunning, soft and sugar speaking white ppl, in USA.. !

btw,...Were not there a thread here on EC also, about gulati / Telugu-Tamil people, at work? - and why they are hate-worthy?

Go to any super-hit TV shows of any - Sony/Sahara/Ztv/Colors.... and look at its audience,.... you will hardly find any sitting in the audience the southie guys,.. be it Naach-baliye / Kapil / Comedy / any top-super-hit entertainment shows,.. ! 'Coz they ppl like only money, finance, career and problematic aspects of life, only - My kids' school, their career, my career, money, jobs and all such boring,..

aare yaaro,.. life is too short and to live,... go to any social media arena, WA, twitter, facebook, and many foreign - international forums,... and see how ppl have so many colors n' flavors in life with tons of interesting topics and subjects to pun, fun, jokes, activities, food, worth-seeings, hiking, mountaineering, Pets, Toons, World's various parts, cartoons, freshness of world around discussion and its worth-seeings,... photography, Science, Space, Own pet's funny photos and behavior, gardening, photography and millions of activities,.. to enjoy, read, hear, listen,.. and such,... Ashdoc says ( on R2IC ) I will not post any more movie reviews and said community had no reaction / interest for yes no may be so,... Who cares mentality,... Jani's own various fun-filled threads running on highest viewings , to them was a trash and many just behind those to stop that, and let discuss only finance/job/career and money,.. nthg else ! No poetry, no sher, No Hasya, Kavi sammelans, No jokes even,... a Hitler like life,...

But 'those' ppl's topics are, ....... ppl sends me junk and craps on WA, twitter and FB and such,.. and all of a sudden there are 1000s posts of such like-minded of their own tribe and community of soogiya/ marasiya ( ppl sitting at someone's death-bed ) / sheymda and shok-sabha attenders bore-zone group of people,...( aare bhai,.. Kis ka baap mar jo gaya ? What for this kind of practice to live the life ? ) It's not only Kapil,.. they also do not know Raju srivastav / Kumar Vishwaas, so many hasya-kavis and many such,...

Money and career is not everything,.. it's a means to life and Life is not a means to those things,.. to discuss the same for decades,.. 'coz when the life will end, you will never know,.. But again all southies forums are so easy to identify in this regard,... be it R2IC, Skyscrapercity or any other forums,... they discuss exactly hardcore politics money, finance and life-problems,... and entertaining stuff is spam and waste for them,..

BTW,.... just knew it,.. but few weeks back,...One of a Maharstrian, Bomabyite / IIT guy, an engg field guy ( was a boss when I joined him ) whom I knew for decades, just died in couple seconds,.... found with a big pancreatic tumor, 2 days in ICU and case is gone,... ( I had talked to him 2 days ago for 2 hours, and was perfectly alright ) Ashdoc perhaps may be knowing his brother ( who is a doc in Mumbai - Uday Bhate and his wife too, a Marathi stage artist in Mumbai ) - But that's how the life is. It can put a full-stop anytime, you never know and without any notice.

http://www.pippinfuneralhome.com/notices/Vithal-Bhate

Southie-style of living practice,... what for ? I am still scratching my head !

The point is, I hate that practice and virtue of certain mind-set and mentality of people,.. and do not hate them as a a person,.. as we all are the same human beings, after-all.

Last edited by log1iszero; April 19th, 2017 at 09:36 AM.
Old April 19th, 2017, 10:13 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

pee jaani bhai why don't you get a life and stop torturing us. Please spare us, I will send 10 dollars to you if you stop coming to our board (let's say 2 years) with gazillion ids you have.
Old April 19th, 2017, 10:24 AM
Senior eCharchan

This is another thing I dont get. What is so wrong in having difference of opinion? yes, it may not agree with your tastes, but its their choice, isnt it? To watch what they want, to have fun the way they want?

While a little entertainment is fine, I dont like too much entertainment either; does it make me boring? perhaps to you. But I believe a lot wont mind my company ; excluding you of course.
Take Saneless for example, we have plans to meet after we retire
Old April 19th, 2017, 10:36 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
after you retire ??!! i met him in 2013 already....

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showth...ight=senseless
Old April 19th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Long ago, I used to watch Comedy Circus with Archana Pooran Singh as the host.

Kapil Sharma used to be one of the contestants. He was really good and his timing was just too good. His verbal comedy was much better than the physical stunts of Krishna and others.

Anyway, today he has let success go to his head. Sorry to see a good talent turn out sour due to ego and fame.
Old April 19th, 2017, 12:11 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
after you retire ??!! i met him in 2013 already....

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showth...ight=senseless
so he must have retired by now.. 2013 was 4 years back.
Old April 19th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
pee jaani bhai why don't you get a life and stop torturing us. Please spare us, I will send 10 dollars to you if you stop coming to our board (let's say 2 years) with gazillion ids you have.
Lol. I already have a life and a very pleasant one and full of fun, frolic, flavor and recreation,… worth 4,1,2,b, jealous 4 !
How about, if I gave you 11 bucks and you quit,.. posting those endless Tweets,…. Bhaya, samzo naa,…. humein bhi toh, thoda sa torture ka mauka dau naa !! Haha..

Quote:
This is another thing I dont get. What is so wrong in having difference of opinion? yes, it may not agree with your tastes, but its their choice, isnt it? To watch what they want, to have fun the way they want?

While a little entertainment is fine, I dont like too much entertainment either; does it make me boring? perhaps to you. But I believe a lot wont mind my company ; excluding you of course.
See,… imo life is short and sweet, if you knew the art of living,.. and by that way, I will even beat da life-living of Ambani or SRK,…. As one day they will wake up and will find,…. I spent the whole span earning 5 Crs an hour and in fact, did not even start living the life yet,.. and all I see now, is the END ! Curtain falling and game is over… And, I may not have that kindaa regret at all,…! I consider my life as too much costly, expensive, precious and priceless,.. that, any moment spent in a boredom is an extensive loss,…. I quit those ppl, topics, forums and arena,… where a slightest amount of entertainment/recreation/refreshment is found missing

Last edited by log1iszero; April 19th, 2017 at 12:28 PM.
Old April 19th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
See,… imo life is short and sweet, if you knew the art of living,.. and by that way, I will even beat da life-living of Ambani or SRK,…. As one day they will wake up and will find,…. I spent the whole span earning 5 Crs an hour and in fact, did not even start living the life yet,.. and all I see now, is the END ! Curtain falling and game is over… And, I may not have that kindaa regret at all,…! I consider my life as too much costly, expensive, precious and priceless,.. that, any moment spent in a boredom is an extensive loss,…. I quit those ppl, topics, forums and arena,… where a slightest amount of entertainment/recreation/refreshment is found missing
fair enough. But this is you "imo", doesnt make everyone elses life boring now does it?
I am trying to tell you that just because you find Sothies despicable, doesnt mean that they really are. Its just what they may enjoy. Not your cup of tea, i get it, but that doesnt make them boring. I hope you see my point.
Old April 19th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Hasa Diga Eebowai

Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
fair enough. But this is you "imo", doesnt make everyone elses life boring now does it?
I am trying to tell you that just because you find Sothies despicable, doesnt mean that they really are. Its just what they may enjoy. Not your cup of tea, i get it, but that doesnt make them boring. I hope you see my point.
Imo, since you dont know the art of living, your point does not count. You dont understand, it is pee jaani's world and we are just living in it.