eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old December 23rd, 2008, 12:58 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Slum Dog Millionaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Mira Nair is the biggest biyach who always shows poverty and the darker side of Mumbai or India in general and then wins awards.

I am not denying our poverty and problems, but just exposing that to the world is sadly considered making 'intelligent cinema'
i think 'namesake' was the only sensitive and good movie made by her..monsoon wedding was another piece of shit
Old December 29th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Senior eCharchan

Desa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond repute

One of the best movies I have ever seen. Good storyline, well directed, well-acted, well everything. Absolute must-see.

Try to see it in theater and not in crappy online print, its worth every penny.
Old December 29th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Banned

pikesh100 will become famous soon enough

Movie is a complete senseless, failure and poor imitation of award winner " Salaam Bombay".

The whole story in short is,
a poor boy is tortured due to his poor upbringing in our Rich dominated level based society and he was raised as a begger boy - vaaghari/Bhikhari/ chai wala of mumbai, been insulted and hitted every walk of his life by our society. Now during this torture by society during his upbringing, he had learnt all answers of difficult questions been asked in a " Who wanna be millionaire" show where he takes part of !

Each answer was having one incident woven and connected in his life, and he remembered all those sorry moments very well, which helped him to answer all difficult question.

He was lucky to have asked only those questions he knew and world thought, he disguised and cheated.
In fact he had not.

Police beats him for having cheated to be a millionaire, and even anchor of the show Anil Kapoor also treats him badly and insultly on the show for being from a low strata of the society - a chai wala.

Movie is a sorryful, poor attempted, hopeless, helpless and careless copy of making another "Salaam Bombay" by some Gelsappu and that Baboochuk, gelfaadina director has failed miserably.

Complete waste of time, as story does not reveal anything in the end.

If you really like watching yr favorite buty under negative make up and dirty , muddy, teared and tattered clothed " Vaagh-run" like, then better attempt,.....
movies by shyaam benegal's - Ankoor, Nishaant, Bhomika, Godhooli, ArdhSatya, "Arth" old and new, Fire, Mandi..etc, Black Rekha in " Kalyug"..... Dimpi in Prahaar, Saaransh,Tabu sharing bed in Nameshake, Nandita's FIRE, Lisa Ray's Water, Nandita's Earth, which were made meaningful and having some strong aspect shown at the end
And, for sure you will definately enjoy Smita, Shabana, Nandita's full blown, full scale, "Joban" to its full blossom, and freshness of first spring's rainy smell coming from the muddy "mitti" slum houses [ or bodies of Smita? ] ( seen godhooli?) of sometimes even fullest exposure and sometimes even some close captioned camera's passionate scenes, among - between two dirty - muddy, clothes, tattered, Vaagh-run like hairs, half exposed male and female ( Shabana v/s ompuri ) sharing mouth and breath with each other, crushed and smashed with almost zero decimal distance, completely lip-locked under high tension, sharing very common nasal breath, with high beat of heart pumping, to a level that you can even see clearly the mouth fluid being transferred from one human body to another via four locked lips and even some spill on chicks left !

Who could ask for anything more?

But, for da god sake, AVOID this one.

Last edited by pikesh100; December 29th, 2008 at 03:07 PM.
Old December 29th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

I saw first two parts online, realised its a Mira Nair type 'show India as a shitty place' kind of movie and then got bored. I did not bother to complete it. I dont deny the poverty and the slums of India. Yet such movies make me gloomy and turn me off. So I dont watch such stuff. Not my type of movie.

I am sure this will win Oscars because Oscars are only about showing poverty, perversion and all that is non-commercial or rather entertaining.

So only for those who get their jollies watching such fare, this movie might be perfect.
Old December 29th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Banned

max de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud of

Quote:
i saw first two parts online, realised its a mira nair type 'show india as a shitty place' kind of movie and then got bored. I did not bother to complete it. I dont deny the poverty and the slums of india. Yet such movies make me gloomy and turn me off. So i dont watch such stuff. Not my type of movie.

i am sure this will win oscars because oscars are only about showing poverty, perversion and all that is non-commercial or rather entertaining.

So only for those who get their jollies watching such fare, this movie might be perfect.
not only mira nair...all NRI bitches incl our canadian deppa mehta shows india like it is all slum everywhere....
they hate to show progressive India to westerns...why?

why these all bitches do this...are thry getting some special joy/orgasm showing india as a poor country...or may be they just want please white asses

Last edited by max de Indiana; December 29th, 2008 at 03:41 PM.
Old December 29th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Banned

Mira nair, Deepa Mehta and Gurvinder Chadda - these three super male
Hijaras, are into making such sheedy, shitty and ugly, poverty slum movies showing to the world and thus bringing Oscar home.

Under the title of art movies, smtmes (all da times ? ) they show complete exposure, with mouth 2 mouth and breath 2 breath sharing, orgasm inspiring scenes, extremely dense level of lip-locking scenes.

I still remember, when I had seen movie " akrosh " - at araw age of 16, dense scenes performed by omPuri-Smita, to an extreme dense level that I never seen before. Unfortunately in India ,in smalll cities we don't have any venue to relieve our pressure, after watching such ! Pity !

Actress is shown, as open haired, blakish, dirty, ugly, torn blouse-bracier, Hi-Fi raised Chaniya, poor begger girl, or naam--chin randi. Movies : Mandi, Arth ( old and new) , Earth, ..and even if watching such dirty, muddy, shitty, Vaagh-run like, real content-full, opposite sex human, taking half naked bath under a " nal" in a vaaghari-waad, it excites you more than any commercial hindi movie's baed room or bath room scenes. Had seen Smita taking bath in Godhooli ??

Camera remains so closed captioned, and it just passes a 240 V current, thro every " rogta" of your skin.

I had very bad experience, after watching "Akrosh", Godhuli, Ardh-stya.

Smita and Shabana had masterized monopoly in such movies for decades. Nishaant, Ankur, Mandi,....

If you had seen movie "Dharavi" of bombay's slum area, I bet, you would luv dirty and ugly Shabana more than any glamerous white n' pale skinned hindi film actress, whether Katrina or Shilpa. The reason being blose full of "joban" !!

Sorry to say, the discussed movie here lacks all such spices. So I say, AVOID !

If you really like such "Vaaghri-waad" movies better watch Salaam Bombay - a class one and another english super hit, exposing Shabana as
Bonafide "Vaghrun" - " City of Joy" - a must see movie.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...+om+puri&gbv=2

Here is another one posing Shabbo as "Classified, unignorable " Vaagh-run" ! You will luv her more than any glamerous film's pale actress.

Katrina, my foot. See Smita in 'Arth' and 'Mandi'.

http://www.indiaweekly.com/dvdImages/10046.jpg

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...di+movie&gbv=2

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3D2%26hl%3Den

Here is classic good one, Smita and Shabana as Vesyas - "Baaazaaroo Aurat " ==> " Mandi "

http://dearcinema.com/mandi-black-humor-benegal-style/

Also do not miss,..... " Bhav Ni Bhawayi, "Manthan" and "Mirch Masala", if you like beauty in Negative make up accompanied by more exposure and breath-taking bedroom smashing and lip-locking completely magnatically.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3D2%26hl%3Den

Smita's " Bazaar"
http://desicritics.org/2007/11/11/143041.php

Smita's "Bhoomika", can you afford to miss?? - almost always in movies, her sari's pallu is OFF from the blouse. - This is called Art movie.

http://www.upperstall.com/films/1977/bhumika

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3Den%26sa%3DN

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...snap-00062.jpg

http://mrinalsen.org/images/akal2j.jpg

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3Den%26sa%3DN

Last edited by pikesh100; December 29th, 2008 at 05:37 PM.
Old December 29th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Junior eCharchan

MadrasiBabu has a reputation beyond reputeMadrasiBabu has a reputation beyond reputeMadrasiBabu has a reputation beyond reputeMadrasiBabu has a reputation beyond reputeMadrasiBabu has a reputation beyond reputeMadrasiBabu has a reputation beyond reputeMadrasiBabu has a reputation beyond reputeMadrasiBabu has a reputation beyond reputeMadrasiBabu has a reputation beyond reputeMadrasiBabu has a reputation beyond reputeMadrasiBabu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mira Nair is the biggest biyach who always shows poverty and the darker side of Mumbai or India in general and then wins awards.

I am not denying our poverty and problems, but just exposing that to the world is sadly considered making 'intelligent cinema'
Just a thought. In that case what would you say about the "great" Satyajit Ray. He too won award mainly by portraying the darker side of India1
Old December 29th, 2008, 08:50 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadrasiBabu View Post
Just a thought. In that case what would you say about the "great" Satyajit Ray. He too won award mainly by portraying the darker side of India1
As I said, yes we have poverty and yes we need to bring it to attention of common man and cinema is a very effective medium. However, some producers and directors think of India as a way to portray poverty and all kinds of gloom and doom and win Oscar awards.

Films which show a particular situation and bring about change are very much appreciated. There was this old movie called Naya Daur with Dileep Kumar. It was about bringing machinery to do things faster and better. How the movie interwove the social situation, employment and machinery into an entertaining film was the right message to the society.

However, very few Naya Daurs have come about. If you remember some recent films by Nana Patekar, like Ankush which gave a message about how violence is not an answer to all social ills like thugs and mafia have been effective.

But a certain section of the so called intelligentsia think that showing shitty situation of India and then just discuss it via films is a great message to the society.

Wrong! I have not seen much of Satyajit Ray but one thing I know is that all fucking West Bengal based artistic people are communist to the core and always think differently than what is the common good.
Old January 1st, 2009, 05:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
As I said, yes
Wrong! I have not seen much of Satyajit Ray but one thing I know is that all fucking West Bengal based artistic people are communist to the core and always think differently than what is the common good.
^^ S. Ray was Maha-MadarCh0d. Sheedy and Shitty Suvvar Satyajeet.

In all of his class-art, B & W old movies, to win the oscars, he has shown hardcore poverty and poverty only,...

old women with sticks and skins hanging all over the body,..
hungry skeleton dogs wandering around,...
Old woman dies of hunger finally, aftre making dirty vomits...
In da plate, kids are fighting among 5 pieces of Chawal/rice....

and all you can imagine,...

Movies like, Mother India(poverty), Salaam Bombay, Slumgog Mill. is not even an ounce/iota compared to those, if you had seen those movies by
Suvvar Satyajeet Ray. ( Apu Triology - Very famous in 50-60's just like Star wars series or Indiana joans Series movie )

Trend of "sad and tragedy movies" started after that 'Apu Triology' movies.
Next it came,... with little revised brand with less poverty in ,..." Balak", "Dosti", MotherIndia, Paying guest, Jis desh mein ganga,.." and other black and white movies to make you cry and cry,...

Ethopia's dry, will also look like a joke, if compared to some of his movie.

An unseen poverty, one had ever dreampt or seen. These are his milestones.
One among these movie I cud not see much due to more poverty than ethopia's famine.

Apur sansar
Pathear panchali
Aparajito

Try ^^ some of his evil/devil milestones, all US library has.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...rilogy&spell=1

This is a list from my local library. I cud not see them much due to screaming and dieing poverty.

http://tipcatpac.nccdelib.org/ipac20...&x=0&y=0#focus

Last edited by pikesh100; January 1st, 2009 at 05:36 PM.
Old January 1st, 2009, 10:44 PM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute

The best review of the film
Quote:

Slumdog Millionaire–the Review

Here is the short of it.

I did not like “Slumdog Millionaire”. Or perhaps I should say I was not at all impressed. Maybe it was all the hype, the Oscar buzz and the “It is soooo awesome” first-person accounts I have heard over the last few weeks that led me to go into the theater with unrealistic expectations. Perhaps.

First let us get the standard attacks on reviews one does not like out of the way.

Yes yes I am being contrarian to get attention.

Yes yes I am too idiotic to understand a truly great movie.

Yes yes I suffer from a third-world siege mentality where I am offended by anything that does not show my country in a purely positive light.

If we can now move beyond these, then let us proceed.

And yes. If you have not seen the movie, then perhaps you are better off not going below the fold (though I try my best not to give away the ending) if you want to “experience” without any pre-knowledge this supposed masterpiece.

There is a difference between clever film-making and great film-making. Make no mistake, Danny Boyle is immensely clever. “Slumdog Millionaire” is made as an out-and-out “crowd-pleaser” through proper audience-targetting which is done in the same careful way the Chopras target the lovey-dovey high school/college crowd and the Anil Sharmas target the uber-patriots.

This crowd-pleasing is done through punching together as many stereotypes that Westerners have about India as is humanly possible. People live in garbage heaps. A character jumps into a huge heap of human excreta and without batting an eyelid comes running out covered in brown slime, as if its the most natural thing in India, to get an autograph of a star. The hero, a Muslim, sees his family slaughtered by Hindu rioters and sees along with it a rioting kid (presumably) dressed as Lord Rama, in blue paint and with a bow and arrow in hand, standing as a sentinel of doom, an image whose indelibility in the character’s mind becomes a principal plot point.

A character is booked on the flimsiest of charges and then he is beaten black and blue in a police station and given volts of electricity.

What else? Let’s see.

Child prostitution. Check.

Forced begging. Check.

Blindings of innocent children. Check.

Rape. Check.

Human filth. Bahoot hain sahab.

Call centers. Oh yes most certainly.

Destiny. Of course.

But wait. Do Hindu saffron-clothed Ram Senas not run havoc through Muslim slums? Do street kids not get taken in by beggar gangs and maimed? Doesnt rape happen in India? Are those slums specially constructed sets? Why do you, third world denizen, get so defensive about your own country? Chill.

Well yes these things do happen in India. However the problem is when you show every hellish thing possible all happening to the same person. Then it stretches reason and believability and just looks like you are packing in every negative thing that Westerners perceive about India for the sake of “crowd pleasing”. Because audiences and jury members “feel good” when their pre-conceived notions are confirmed. On the flip side, nothing disquiets a viewer as much as when his/her prejudices are challenged. So Boyle does the safe thing.

Let’s say I made a movie about the US where an African-American boy born in the hood, has his mother sell him to a pedophile pop icon, after which he gets molested by a priest from his church, following which he gets tied up to the back of a truck and dragged on the road by KKK clansmen. Then he is arrested and sodomized by a policeman with a rod, after which he is attacked by a gang of illegal immigrants, and then uses these life experiences to win “Beauty and Geek”.

Even though each of these incidents have actually happened in the United States of America, I would be accused of spinning a fantastic yarn that has no grounding in reality, that has no connection to the “American experience” and my motivations would be questioned, no matter how cinematically spectacular I made my movie. At the very least, I wouldn’t be on 94% on Tomatometer and a strong Oscar favorite.

But then you say—Boyle is constructing a fairytale, a dash of Indian exotica, a love story. Surely he can take liberties. Make the darkness darker in order to brighten the halo around the hero and heroine.

Ok I get it. That’s why the first shot of Taj Mahal is through filth, when any other shot would have done. That’s why the host of Millionaire is shown heartlessly mocking the fact that the contestant is a humble “chaiwala” as the audience laughs with him in a way that reminded me of Amrish Puri, rolling his eyes and saying “Tu to gandhi naali ka keeddaaaa hainnnn”. Even though this kind of class-based running down will never ever happen on “Millionaire” if for nothing else than political correctness , lets accept it happens just to heighten the drama.

Which brings us to the main weakness of “Slumdog Millionaire”. There are way too many things you have to “accept” in order to enjoy this supposed “glorious celebration of exotica” , too many plot contrivances, too many loopholes you can drive a truck through that you have to turn a blind eye too.

Suspension of disbelief is one thing, after all movies are not logic proofs. But “Slumdog” sometimes gets so focused on the “scents” (excreta) and “sounds” (pain) of India that it does not bother to even try to make some of the fantastic coincidences look even moderately plausible.

But then again, as you said, it is a fairytale. Which means it has infinite license for taking liberties.

The thing is that the same people who are going ga-ga over “Slumdog” saying “Areee yaar, dont over-analyze. Dont see it from a realist perspective. Just enjoy the ride” will go and say “What! She cannot recognize Shahrukh Khan just because he doesn’t have his moustache” and ” Wait. Rahul Roy sings Jaane Jigar Jaane Man and just finds Anu Agarwal in the city of Mumbai by doing that ” and “Gimme a break. Sunny Deol can decimate a full Pakistani armored division with his bare hands and screams. What will these people think of next”.

The reason for that simple. Hindi movies are, by nature, downmarket and silly. English movies made by people like Boyle, even when they adopt all the conventions of the masala film, are not. Why? Because they have been validated by the “experts” as “life-affirming”, “glorious”, “celebration of the power of dreams”. So “Slumdog Millionaire” with its horribly cliched and predictable love story is a “monumental tribute to the power of love”. While Kuch Kuch Hota Hain with its equally cliched and predictable love story is “oooh sooooo bakwaas”.

Even with all the stereotypes and all the plot contrivances, I would have still enjoyed “Slumdog Millionaire” if it had managed to, at any time, transcend its “masala” origins to become something greater, as Oscar winners ought to. As the “Dark Knight” transcended its comic book origins to become a fascinating study of true evil. As “City of God” goes beyond the depiction of poverty in Brazilian slums (which is never its primary morbid fascination) to become an epic about the cycle of extreme violence.

In this respect, Slumdog is never greater than the sum of its parts. The production quality is top notch but then again even Ramgopal Verma’s turkeys are technically very accomplished. There is not much scope for acting. However Anil Kapoor, who is slowly coming close to legally becoming a werewolf with his ear ornament makes his mark everytime he unleashes his fake American accent, though you keep expecting him to say “jhakaaassss”.

If there is anything unique about Slumdog is its use of the millionaire game show device to further its plot (even though the links between the plot and the questions are tenuous and sometimes extremely artificial), which I believe is one of the primary reason why people get caught up in the movie. The same reason they get caught up in reality shows like “Who Wants to be a Millionaire” and get up and cheer when a total stranger gets a million bucks. However once one goes beyond that device, there really is nothing exceptionally unique to Slumdog, nothing that warrants all the hype and hoopla.

A big disappointment.
http://greatbong.net/2008/12/29/slum...re-the-review/
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.
Old January 2nd, 2009, 01:58 AM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Slum dog Millionaire

Quote:
Is the main character or the director a Muslim? If yes, then no doubt you will get rave reviews

Is the movie about India's slums and poverty and the social problems? If yes, then this film might win Oscars!
I just saw this movie. I found it to be exactly what Cha described in his first guess. I think he hadn't seen the movie yet at that time. But it was a good guess. The movie is packaged into a pill that is acceptable... but it is EGGJHACTLY what Cha described above. Also is a scene where evil Hindus attack the Muslim slum dwellers and kill. What more ... all packaged in the sugary coating of the Kaun Banega Karodpati. Along the movie there is an evil Hindu hawaldar showering atrocities on this guy.

Not to forget a bad Muslim turning into a good guy at the end ... maybe because he used to do Namaz regularly ?

Last edited by krantikari; January 2nd, 2009 at 02:10 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2009, 02:02 AM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

Babu Hydrabadi posted a very good review of the movie... exactly my feelings. This movie gives a lot of wrong messages to non-Indians and most Indians watching this movie will be blinded because they are being entertained by the KBC show.

Last edited by krantikari; January 2nd, 2009 at 02:07 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2009, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by krantikari View Post
Babu Hydrabadi posted a very good review of the movie... exactly my feelings. This movie gives a lot of wrong messages to non-Indians and most Indians watching this movie will be blinded because they are being entertained by the KBC show.
THE MOST AMAZING THIng I noticed in the movie that,....
just on a poor doubt, with no evidences or any data how come police can start beating and torturing a contestant as if he had committed mass murders or serial killing and million rape cases ??

Did U see, torturing by electric current .. etc.

If it was so, then how come the same punishment was not given to Anil Kapoor and other show organizers who were the managing leads and equal chances are,... that info. might would had leaked from their part too !!

Does it look and sound fair ??

I remember, during SSC Board exam. , if some student got the Exam. board paper, before the examination,....
.........then, they should hung up the professor first, who was supposed to produce that exam. paper ( "Coz for no doubt, all leaks definately originated from his side only ) rather than punishing a student who received that paper !

Should not it be that way ?? Something obviously wrong. No?
Old January 2nd, 2009, 05:37 PM
Junior eCharchan

innocent_boy is infamous around these partsinnocent_boy is infamous around these partsinnocent_boy is infamous around these partsinnocent_boy is infamous around these parts

another crap $hit from dawood's funded bollywood.

Just to show Muslim guys even living in slums are nice and hindu society as whole are very bad
utter (hutiyapa
Old January 2nd, 2009, 05:54 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent_boy View Post
another crap $hit from dawood's funded bollywood.

Just to show Muslim guys even living in slums are nice and hindu society as whole are very bad
utter (hutiyapa
And Anil Kapoor was throughout making fun of this guy on the hot seat... Chai wala is just a bahana... but theyt wanted to show even more persecution of Muslims.