eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old September 10th, 2008, 02:27 PM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Contact ... SEND Message to BOLLYWOOD Film Stars ... use this thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayaguzra#1 View Post
Last night was very torturous for me. Priyanka bar bar ke sapne me aayi. In my dreams she came in the avtar of seductress. There was this movie she made with Akshay a few years back, a copy of English movie, where she's Akshay boss and wants to have a illicit relation with him. The only differance is in my dreams I was playing Akshay's role and the story and climax turned out to be different
thank god that you didnt fantasize Akshay was doing something to you! this is such a relief!

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old September 10th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Contact ... SEND Message to BOLLYWOOD Film Stars ... use this thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Last night.. no throughout the day I was tortured by the lusty images of Ramya Krishnan and Moushmi Chatterjee. I was lost back in time, travelled in time to a few years ago.. Oh.... Ramya and Moushmi....

Then boss came to ask me something related to work. man Suddenly I realised that both are now aunties but Ramya still has it..

Oh sorry, did I derail the thread.. Sorry folks.. wont happen again...
Na... you didn't derail the thread at all. Moushami Chatterbox, who frequently visits echarcha, will be very happy to read your post... and maybe will grant you permission to visit her.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old September 10th, 2008, 04:08 PM
unbanned and unstoppable

gayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Last night.. no throughout the day I was tortured by the lusty images of Ramya Krishnan and Moushmi Chatterjee. I was lost back in time, travelled in time to a few years ago.. Oh.... Ramya and Moushmi....

Then boss came to ask me something related to work. man Suddenly I realised that both are now aunties but Ramya still has it..

Oh sorry, did I derail the thread.. Sorry folks.. wont happen again...
Charcha Bhai, lemme help you her a bit. Ramyaji had a one song special in a tamil movie called "kaakha kaakha" great movie, but the part where you'll love is where she comes in a song at the ends of the movie. The song is about bondage and I'll let your imagination do the rest. The movie came out at 2003 and she looked ravishing in that song. hai hai those expressions, I am already weak in my knees as I write
Old September 10th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Anuradha

Anuradha has a brilliant futureAnuradha has a brilliant futureAnuradha has a brilliant futureAnuradha has a brilliant futureAnuradha has a brilliant futureAnuradha has a brilliant futureAnuradha has a brilliant futureAnuradha has a brilliant futureAnuradha has a brilliant futureAnuradha has a brilliant futureAnuradha has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Na... you didn't derail the thread at all. Moushami Chatterbox, who frequently visits echarcha, will be very happy to read your post... and maybe will grant you permission to visit her.
o rlly omg omg omg
sh z my mst fav
moushmi vst here? rlly?

i don c her lged in

pl pl pl pl

tell wat tym sh log
sh s so nce

omg

i m exctd bynd wrds

Blissfully single again.

mein sharif aur nek ladki hon
juth kah ne whalon se
sakht nafrat heh muj koh

63" tall. 58 k. MA Eng. V Beautiful. V Fair. Homely. Lyk cooking. Mix o old & mod. Lyk Sari & Skirt blouse. I don't lyk nightlife. No drinking. Sec. in MNC. I seek life partner. Ind US Aust, Caneda Europ. Financially indep. Lovin & Carin. Religion no bar. Tall, Fair. Not fat. Send pvt message.
Old September 10th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Charcha Bhai, lemme help you her a bit. Ramyaji had a one song special in a tamil movie called "kaakha kaakha" great movie, but the part where you'll love is where she comes in a song at the ends of the movie. The song is about bondage and I'll let your imagination do the rest. The movie came out at 2003 and she looked ravishing in that song. hai hai those expressions, I am already weak in my knees as I write

youtube anyone?? Peeeleaasssee...
Old September 10th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuradha View Post
o rlly omg omg omg
sh z my mst fav
moushmi vst here? rlly?

i don c her lged in

pl pl pl pl

tell wat tym sh log
sh s so nce

omg

i m exctd bynd wrds

If I understand you correctly... you really think that she logs on as Moushami She could very well be logging on as "Sane Less" or most probably "tantric_yogi"

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old September 10th, 2008, 09:21 PM
unbanned and unstoppable

gayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
youtube anyone?? Peeeleaasssee...

aap ka nasib bhi. youtube all has the songs of that movie except that song. I think I'll have to delegate this to our in house computer expert "compukid". Compukid please search and post the link for our visual pleasure

Last edited by gayaguzra#1; September 10th, 2008 at 10:02 PM.
Old September 11th, 2008, 12:19 AM
Ruler of Middle Earth

compukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA2mD...eature=related

yeh lon saalon

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old September 11th, 2008, 12:35 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

May God make yours one inch longer and one inch wider!! Wah wah...

Ramya has the best booty man!! Waaaah.. I love her ass ....
Old September 11th, 2008, 10:44 AM
unbanned and unstoppable

Charcha ji did Ramya come in your dreams with whips and handcuffs
Old September 11th, 2008, 10:59 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

penchor....yeh item aisa hindi pichchur mai kaayku nahi naachi?

Baaap.....kyaa khiski thi kurshi mai.....I thought she will hit the camera lens ....you know where!!!!!
Old September 11th, 2008, 02:22 PM
unbanned and unstoppable

mere sapne me kal raat Ramya whipped cream or handcuffs ke saat aayi thi
She came in a low cut blouse
Old September 11th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mere sapne me kal raat Ramya whipped cream or handcuffs ke saat aayi thi
She came in a low cut blouse
Yaar you are sick.
Aisi item tere sapne mai kapde pahenke aati hai?
Old September 11th, 2008, 03:14 PM
unbanned and unstoppable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
Yaar you are sick.
Aisi item tere sapne mai kapde pahenke aati hai?
haan janab, kapde pehne aati he lekin kapde pehne jaati nahi he
Old September 11th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Spiritual Healer

jammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant future

@gayaguzra tu khali dream hi karta reh and dekh echarcha will make his dreams a reality .My two cents to derail this thread and this is Laal Mirchi material now .Yogi baba seems no one takes u seriously and they dont want to keep this thread clean for yogi baba